The Union of India provides its customer with a netbanking service through which they can access their credit card account online. The bank customer needs to register for this service to access their account. Below are mentioned ways in which you can register for the Union Bank of India netbanking service.
How to Register for the Union Bank of India Credit Card
Union Bank of India customers can register for netbanking following the instructions stated below
Step 1: Get started by visiting the Union Bank of India website here
Step 2: Click on the Register Now option below the login button.
Step 3: Enter your card details card number, expiry date, date of birth, registered mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Check the Accept Terms and Conditions box to register.
Step 5: Click on the “Register” button
Step 6: You need to enter your User ID and password. Enter the new password and re-enter the same and click on confirm.
Step 7: You can log in to your netbanking account using your user ID and password.
How to Login to your Union Bank of India Credit Card Account?
The customers can log in to their credit card netbanking account using the following instruction mentioned below.
Step 1: Firstly, visit the Union Bank of India website and select the “Other Services” and “View Union Credit Card Bill”
Step 2: Enter your credentials such as your User Id and password
Step 3: Press the Submit button
Step 4: After you log in to your credit card account. The customers can check their credit card statements, transaction history, reset PIN for the card, book services, etc.
How to Reset Your Union Bank of India Credit Card Password?
The Union Bank of India bank customers can follow these instructions to reset their Union Bank of India credit card passwords.
Step 1: Log in to your Union Bank of India credit card using your valid credentials
Step 2: You can ‘Re-generate password’ link to reset your password
Step 3: Enter your Card number and press the submit button
Step 4: You shall receive a One time password on your registered mobile number
Step 5: Enter the new password and re-enter the same to confirm
Log in to your Union Bank Of India credit card netbanking account after it has been reset.
Union Bank of India Credit Card Netbanking Features
Union Bank of India customers can benefit from the several features provided with net banking with your credit card. Below are mentioned some key features of Union Bank of India credit card net banking.
- The customer can get 24/7 access to their internet banking account can get all the information related to their Union Bank of India credit card account.
- The cardholders can manage their respective netbanking account using their Union Bank of India credit card. You can get information related to your credit limit, outstanding amount, due date, minimum amount due, and much more.
- You can convert your purchase made using a Union Bank of India credit card into EMI transactions.
- In addition to this, the customers can also apply for add-on credit cards.
- You will receive a detailed statement of all transactions made with your Union Bank of India credit card to your registered email address.
- Bank customers can reset their credit card PIN using net banking.
- You can also change the Union Bank of India netbanking password.
Yes, you can view credit card statements online using the netbanking services provided by the Union Bank of India.
No, you do not get charged with any fee on using Union Bank of India netbanking service
It can take up 2 working days to reflect your credit card payments reflect on your netbanking account.