The Union of India provides its customer with the internet banking facility that makes most of the banking and credit cards related tasks easier for them as they don’t need to visit the branch every time but they can get most of the information and works done online from the comfort of their homes. From getting all the information related to your credit card to checking and redeeming reward points and paying the credit card bill, internet banking has made everything easier and less time taking for people who have Union Bank Credit Cards. To know detailed steps to register your credit card for internet banking, keep reading the article:
How to Register for the Union Bank Credit Card Netbanking?
Union Bank of India customers can register for net banking following the instructions stated below
Step 1: Get started by visiting the Union Bank of India website here
Step 2: Click on the Register Credit Card option below the login button.
Step 3: Enter your card details card number, expiry date, date of birth, registered mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Check the Accept Terms and Conditions box to register.
Step 5: Click on the “Register” button
Step 6: You need to enter your User ID and password. Enter the new password and re-enter the same and click on confirm.
Step 7: You can log in to your net banking account using your user ID and password.
How To Login To Union Bank Credit Card Netbanking?
The customers can log in to their credit card net banking account using the following instruction mentioned below.
Step 1: Firstly, visit the Union Bank of India internet banking Login page.
Step 2: Enter your credentials such as your User Id and password
Step 3: Press the Submit button
Step 4: After you log in to your credit card account, you can check your credit card statements, transaction history, reset the PIN for the card, book services, etc.
How to Reset User Id/Password?
The Union Bank of India bank customers can follow these instructions to reset their Union Bank of India credit card passwords.
Step 1: Visit the Union Bank Credit Card net banking login page.
Step 2: Click on Forgot User Id/Forgot Password options under the login option.
Step 3: Enter your Card number and press the submit button
Step 4: You shall receive a One time password on your registered mobile number
Step 5: Enter the new password and re-enter the same to confirm
Log in to your Union Bank Of India credit card net banking account after it has been reset.
Facilities Available Through Union Bank Credit Card Netbanking
Union Bank of India customers can benefit from the several features provided with net banking with your credit card. Below are mentioned some key features of Union Bank of India credit card net banking.
- The customer can get 24/7 access to their internet banking account and can get all the information related to their Union Bank of India credit card account.
- The cardholders can manage their respective netbanking account using their Union Bank of India credit card. You can get information related to your credit limit, outstanding amount, due date, minimum amount due, and much more.
- You can convert your purchase made using a Union Bank of India credit card into EMI transactions.
- In addition to this, the customers can also apply for add-on credit cards.
- You can also make your Union Bank Credit Card bill payment via net banking.
- You will receive a detailed statement of all transactions made with your Union Bank of India credit card to your registered email address.
- Bank customers can reset their credit card PIN using net banking.
Yes, you can view credit card statements online using the netbanking services provided by the Union Bank of India.
No, you do not get charged with any fee on using Union Bank of India netbanking service
It can take up 2 working days to reflect your credit card payments reflect on your netbanking account.