Union Bank of India is one of the well-known banks in India and is also a credit card issuer. The bank currently has only a few credit cards in its portfolio, but a lot of individuals, who are loyal to the bank, want to have a Union Bank Credit Card only. If you are one of such people and you have applied for a credit card from Union Bank, you can check the status of your application using several methods provided by the card issuer. However, Union Bank doesn’t have any official application tracking page like other major card issuers, but there are a lot of other ways to check Union Bank Credit Card application status. Keep reading the article to understand the same:
How To Check Union Bank Credit Card Application Status?
The Union Bank of India customers can check the application status of their credit card using any of the following methods at their convenience. If you want to check your application status, make sure that you have all the necessary details like application number, PAN Number, registered mobile number, date of birth, etc, handy before proceeding further for any of these methods:
Via Phone Banking
The applicants can easily track their application status by contacting the Union Bank Credit Card customer care at 1800222244 or 18002082244. Alternatively, you can also call 080-61817110 for the same purpose. The NRI customers can also contact at +9180-61817110 to check their credit card status. Just ask the bank executives to help you get your application status, provide them with the required details, and you will get to know your application status in a few seconds.
Via Email/Whatsapp Banking
If you don’t prefer calling, you can also send a mail at [email protected] to track your credit card application status. Just make sure to send your details like name, registered mobile number, PAN Number, application number, etc, and the bank executives will surely get in touch with you regarding the same.
You can also check your application status through WhatsApp banking. Just visit the Union Bank’s official website and click on the Whatsapp icon on the home page to get in touch with the bank via Whatsapp.
By Visiting The Branch
If you are unable to get the required information about your application status using the above methods, you can also visit your nearest branch for the same. Again, make sure to carry all the required information and important documents with you and ask the bank officials to help you track your credit card application status.
Possible Statuses Of A Credit Card Application
The various stages of your Union Bank credit card status can be explained as follows.
- In Progress: The “Progress” status of your credit card application means that your credit card application status is still being processed.
- On Hold: “On Hold” status shall reflect on your status when the application has been put on hold by the bank for some reason. The on-hold status indicates that your application has been placed on hold for a variety of reasons, including failed document verification, the requirement for additional papers to complete the procedure, and so on.
- Approved: The approved status reflects that your credit card application has been approved by the bank.
- Dispatched: After your credit card application gets approved the dispatch is reflected as your application status. You shall receive an SMS from the bank specifying the expected date of delivery.
- Disapproved: In case you do not fulfill the eligibility requirement of the bank your application shall be disapproved by the bank.
- No Record Found: In case, you have entered your application number incorrectly. The No Record found message shall be displayed on your screen.
In case your credit card application gets disapproved you can re-apply for this credit card after three months.
It is advisable to wait for 3 months to reapply for a credit card and work on improving those factors due to which your application got rejected.
This means that the bank has put your application on hold due to incomplete documents, issues in the verification of documents, etc. Provide the missing documents and the bank will review your credit card application as soon as possible.
Yes, the bank will send you a message with the Airway bill number and shipment tracking details, using those details you can track your credit card shipment.