Union Bank of India customers can check their credit card application status through several modes. The bank customers can check the application status of their credit card by entering the application number of their credit card. Below are the stated modes in which you can assess your credit card application.
How to Check your Union Bank of India Credit Card Application Status
The Union Bank of India customers can check the application status of their credit card. You will be required to enter your application number. The application number is a unique identification number allotted to every customer when an application is made with the bank. You need to mention the following information when applying for a Union Bank credit card.
Information required to check your credit card status
- Application Number
- PAN Card
- Form Number
- Date of birth
- Registered Mobile Number
Via Phone Banking: Union Bank of India customers need to call this number at 1800222244 or 18002082244 to check their credit card application. Alternatively, the customers can call 080-61817110 to check their status. The NRI customers can also contact at +9180-61817110 to check their credit card status.
Via Email: The customers also send a mail at [email protected] and check their credit card application.
Via Post: The customer can also send their credit card application to the below-mentioned address stated below.
What is the Status of your Union Bank of India Credit Card Application?
The various stages of your Union Bank credit card application status are explained as follows.
- In Progress: The “Progress” status of your credit card application means that your credit card application status is still being processed.
- On Hold: “On Hold” status shall reflect on your status when the application has been put on hold by the bank for some reason. The on-hold status indicates that your application has been placed on hold for a variety of reasons, including failed document verification, the requirement for additional papers to complete the procedure, and so on.
- Approved: The approved status reflects that your credit card application has been approved by the bank.
- Dispatched: After your credit card application gets approved the dispatch is reflected as your application status. You shall receive an SMS from the bank specifying the expected date of delivery.
- Disapproved: In case you do not fulfill the eligibility requirement of the bank your application shall be disapproved by the bank.
- No Record Found: In case, you have entered your application number incorrectly. The No Record found message shall be displayed on your screen.
In case your credit card application gets disapproved you can re-apply for this credit card after three months.
It is advisable to wait for 3 months to reapply for a credit card and work on improving those factors due to which your application got rejected.
This means that the bank has put your application on hold due to incomplete documents, issues in the verification of documents, etc. Provide the missing documents and the bank will review your credit card application as soon as possible.
Yes, the bank will send you a message with the Airway bill number and shipment tracking details, using those details you can track your credit card shipment.