Yatra SBI credit card is a travel co-branded credit card launched in partnership with Yatra.com. The card comes with various benefits and privileges for travellers. You get Rs 1000/- off on domestic flight bookings and Rs 4000/- off on international flight bookings using this card. As a welcome gift, you are provided with a Yatra e-gift voucher of Rs. 8,250 after paying the membership fees. With this credit card, you get 1 Reward Point per Rs. 100 spent and 6 reward points per Rs 100 spent. You also get an air accidental insurance cover of Rs 50 lakh. To know more, keep reading:
Yatra SBI Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
6 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on Movies, Groceries, Entertainment, Departmental Stores, and Dining. 1 Reward Point per Rs. 100 on all Other Spends
1 RP = Rs 0.25 redeemable through by visiting the SBI Card website or at www. yatra.com website
You get Rs 1000 off on domestic flight bookings on min transaction of Rs 5,000. You also get Rs Rs. 4,000 off on international flight bookings on min transaction of Rs 40,000 and 20% off on domestic hotels
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Complimentary air accidental cover worth Rs 50 lacs
Zero Liability Protection
Protection cover provided in case of any unauthorized transaction made from the credit card if reported within the stipulated time
Spend Based Waiver
Annual and renewal fees can be waived if you spend Rs. 1 Lakh in a year.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs 99/- per request
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs 99/- per request
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% per conversion
3.5% per month (42% per annum)
1 % on fuel transactions across all petrol pumps in India
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% of withdrawal amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
Add-on Card Fee
- Yatra E-gift vouchers worth Rs 8250/- as welcome gift
- Get Rs 1000 off on domestic flight bookings
- Get Rs Rs. 4,000 off on international flight bookings
- Annual fee of Rs 499 plus applicable taxes
- Enjoy 20% off on domestic hotels
- Annual fee waiver if you spend Rs 1 lac
- Complimentary air accidental cover worth Rs 50 lacs
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel purchases across all petrol pumps in India
Yatra SBI Credit Card Features & Benefits
As a welcome benefit, you will get Yatra e-gift vouchers worth Rs 8250/- after the membership fee of Rs 499/- has been paid. These vouchers will be shared on your registered email id or mobile number within 15 days.
- You get 2 domestic travel vouchers worth Rs 500 and 2 international travel vouchers worth Rs 1000.
- You also get a voucher for domestic holidays worth Rs 1500/- and a voucher for international holidays worth Rs 3000/-
- A hotel booking voucher worth Rs 750/-
- Two or more vouchers can not be clubbed together while booking.
- These discount vouchers should be used before the expiry date.
- You get Rs 1000 off on domestic flight bookings, which can be availed on a minimum transaction of Rs 5000/-
- You also get Rs Rs. 4,000 off on international flight bookings that can be availed on a minimum transaction of Rs. 40,000
- Enjoy 20% off on domestic hotels, which can be availed after a transaction of Rs 3000/- and is subject to a maximum discount of Rs 2000/-
- Use promo code TRAVEL to avail of this offer on bookings It can be used a maximum of up to 6 times.
- Discount offers can not be clubbed with any other offer
With this credit card, you can get 6 Reward Points per Rs. 100 you spend on groceries, Movies, Departmental Stores, Entertainment, Dining, and 1 Reward Point per Rs. 100 spent on all other categories. The Reward Point limit is capped at 5000 points per calendar month. The reward rate provided by this card is Rs 0.25. A minimum of 1000 reward points is a set limit for redemption, which can be redeemed for Yatra vouchers.
Annual Fee Waiver
You get an annual fee waiver on spending Rs 1 lac or more in a year using this credit card.
Insurance and Fuel Surcharge Benefit
- You get a complimentary air accidental cover of Rs. 50 lakhs with this credit card, and this cover is provided to Primary cardholders only
- You get a waiver on fuel surcharge of 1% on fuel purchases across all petrol pumps in India using this credit card subject to a maximum limit of Rs 100
Yatra SBI Credit Card Review
This card is the one for you if you are a frequent traveller and can help you make your travel cheaper. This card comes loaded with offers and discounts on flight bookings and hotel bookings for its customers. Yatra SBI card provides a lower reward rate on general spending but offers a higher percentage of 1.5% reward rate on retail, groceries, dining, entertainment, and international purchases. SBI Yatra Card is beneficial for consumers who frequently book domestic hotels. Drop your views on the card down in the comment section.
The minimum threshold limit for redeeming is 1000 reward points
Yes, this card provides fuel surcharge waiver of 1 % on fuel transactions across all petrol pumps in India
Reward Point limit is capped at 5000 points per calendar month
The validity period for reward points is 2 years from the date of accumulation