Max SBI card Select is a premium shopping-based credit card that SBI has offered in partnership with Landmark Group’s brand “Max”. Max is a fashion store that offers apparel, footwear, accessories for everyone in your family. With this credit card, you can earn 10 reward points on every Rs 10 spent while shopping on any Landmark group’s brand store like Max, Lifestyle, Home Centre etc. You also earn 6000 bonus reward points as soon as you pay your joining fee. Also, you can have a dual benefit by converting your SBI reward points into Landmark reward points and redeem them at your convenience. Have a look at the specifications to know more about this credit card.
Max SBI Card SELECT
Best Suited For
Reward Points |
- Earn 6000 bonus reward points on paying annual fees.
- Earn 10 Earn Reward Points on every Rs 100 spent on all Online and Offline Landmark stores.
- Earn 2 Reward Points on every Rs 100 spent on all other online and offline purchases. Get Reward Points spent on dining and movies.
- Redeem your Reward points by converting them into Landmark Rewards.
- The benefit of fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at all fuel stations pan India.
- Earn 6000 Bonus reward points as a renewal benefit.
- Earn up to 12,000 Reward points as Milestone benefits on annual spending.
Rewards and Benefits
Earn 6000 bonus reward points on paying annual fees.
Movie & Dining
Get 10 Reward Points on every Rs 100 spent on dining and movies.
Earn 10 Earn Reward Points on every Rs 100 spent on all Online and Offline Landmark stores. Earn 2 Reward Points on every Rs 100 spent on all other online and offline purchases.
Redeem your Reward points by converting them into Landmark Rewards and get a double benefit.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
Fees & Charges
Same as Joining fee (Rs 1,499 plus GST applicable).
Spend based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% of the total transaction value.
3.5% per month or 42% per annum
1% of Fuel Surcharge Waiver (Maximum waiver of Rs 100 per statement cycle) at all fuel stations across India.
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the total transaction amount (Minimum Rs. 500)
Add-on Card Fee
Max SBI Card SELECT Welcome Benefits:
- With Max SBI Card Select, you can earn 6000 bonus reward points on paying the annual fees which are equivalent to Rs 1500.
- Also, you can earn Rs 100 cashback on ATM cash Withdrawal for the first time within 30 days of issuance of the card.
- Max SBI Card Select allows us to earn 10 Reward Points on every Rs 100 spent on all Online and Offline Landmark stores (Max, Lifestyle, Home Centre and Spar).
- Earn 2 Reward Points on every Rs 100 spent on all other online and offline purchases (Excluding Fuel).
- 4 Reward Points =Rs 1
Movie & Dining:
With Max SBI Card Select, you also get 10 Reward Points on every Rs 100 spent on dining and movies.
Redeem your Reward points by converting them into Landmark Rewards and get a double benefit. 1 Landmark Point = 2.4 SBI Card Reward Points & 1 Landmark Reward Point = Rs 0.60
Paying your Renewal Fee of Rs 1499 would earn you 6000 Reward Points on your Max SBI Card Select.
- Max SBI Card Select allows us to earn cumulative 34400 Reward Points worth Rs 8600 on achieving as a milestone benefit.
- Secondly, you can also earn 12000 bonus Reward Points on spending Rs 3 Lakhs annually.
You can earn reward points by achieving annual spending milestone in the following ways:
Annual Spends at Landmark stores Bonus Reward Points
On spending Rs.150,000 Earn 12,000
On spending Rs.75,000 Earn 8,000
On spending Rs.25,000 Earn 2,400
Eligibility criteria for Max SBI card Select.
For the issuance of Max SBI Card Select, there are some basic eligibility criteria-
- Age should between 18 -60 years.
- Regular source of Income whether the person is salaried or self-employed.
- One should have a decent credit score or credit history (Preferably over 700).
How to apply for Max SBI card Select?
To apply for Max SBI Card Select, you would be needing the following documents-
- Proof of Identity- Aadhar Card, PAN Card (Form 16 in case you don’t have a PAN Card), Driving License, Voter ID Card.
- Proof of Address- Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Passport, Utility bills on the name of the person who wants to issue the credit card.
- Proof of Income- Salary slips for the last three months (In case the person issuing the card is salaried) or Bank Statement for the last three months. You can also submit ITR or Form 16 as proof.
Max SBI Card Select is a great credit card for shopaholics. It offers various benefits and privileges in the shopping domain in partnership with the Landmark group. It also allows you to earn bonus reward points on every purchase or spend you do. You can avail offers and discounts in the form of reward points online as well as offline stores of Landmark like Max, Spur, Home centre and Lifestyle. You can earn reward points while watching your favourite movies and dining in your choice of restaurant. Apart from this, it offers milestone benefits to the cardholder wherein you can up to 12,000 bonus reward points on annual spending on Landmark or other retail purchases. What do you think about this credit card, do let us know.
No, there is no access to any type of lounges with this credit card.
Other than Max, Lifestyle, Home Centre, Spur and other stores under the Landmark group are eligible for earning reward points.
You can only earn Rs 100 cashback once for withdrawing cash from the ATM for the first time within 30 days of issuance of the card.
It is a Visa Signature card which is a premium offering from VISA. It offers a host of premium features and privileges to the customer.