The RBL Bank keeps its customers at the topmost priority and has provided world-class features and benefits with its credit cards. Many enjoy the reward rate with the cards, and many enjoy the privileges they provide in every sector. The RBL credit cards fulfill each and every need of a cardholder, be it in shopping, movies, dining, fuel, or travel. Apart from this, the bank has also provided the facility of add-on credit cards, where the primary cardholder of any RBL credit card can share their credit card features and benefits with their family members.
The add-on credit card offers the same benefits and privileges to the add-on members that are there in a primary card variant. These cards can be issued to the spouse, parents, or even the children (above 18 years of age) of the primary cardholder. If anyone from your family is holding an RBL credit card then you can also enjoy the benefits of the card by applying for an additional card against that card.
Moreover, the RBL add-on cards are issued at zero cost and on top of that, every RBL add-on credit card is a lifetime free credit card. Also, there is no credit score or a good income requirement on the part of the add-on card member. Rather, the only requirement here is to be above 18 years of age. Therefore, the add-on card members do not need to worry about the cost of the card and even the financial requirements for the card. Let’s understand in detail about the RBL add-on credit card.
Features of the RBL Add-on Cards
The add-on credit card works just like a normal credit card. The same benefits and reward rate is shared with the add-on card as well. However, there are some features of the add-on credit card over and above the primary credit card:
- As mentioned, the benefits of the add-on card are similar to the primary credit card.
- The credit limit for the add-on credit card is shared with the primary credit cardholder. Also, the primary cardholder can set and change the limit on the add-on card anytime.
- The primary cardholder will receive the consolidated statement for all the add-on credit cards and will be liable for the settlement of the same.
- If the add-on credit card is used in an unacceptable manner, then it may impact only the primary cardholder and the credit score may also be impacted.
- RBL Bank credit cardholders can apply for up to 5 add-on credit cards for their family members.
- The reward points earned on the add-on card are shared with the primary cardholder and the primary cardholder can use these points to redeem for a bigger use.
- The primary cardholder can track and manage the add-on card anytime and may restrict the usage of the card in certain categories.
Fees and Charges for RBL Add-on Credit Cards
The charges applicable on the RBL Add-on credit cards are similar to the charges applicable on the primary RBL card. For example, if you apply for an add-on card against the primary RBL Bank Icon Card, then the same charges would be applicable as follows:
|Finance Charges||3.5% per month (42% annually)|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% (minimum Rs. 500)|
|Foreign Currency Markup||3.5% of the transaction amount|
Eligibility Criteria for RBL Add-on Credit Cards
Following are the eligibility criteria to apply for the RBL Add-on credit card:
– The applicant for the Add-on card must be above 18 years of age.
– The applicant must be related to the primary cardholder.
– The Primary cardholder must maintain a good credit score.
– The applicant must have the consent of the Primary cardholder.
Documents Required for RBL Add-on Credit Cards:
To apply for the RBL Add-on credit card, the Bank may ask for certain documents that would be required to issue the card. Following are some of the documents that are asked for
- Photo ID proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Student ID Card, Voters ID, Ration Card, Company ID Card, and Passbook.
- Address proof: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, and Aadhar card.
How to Apply for RBL Add-on Credit Card
The application process for the RBL add-on card is very simple and quick. Just Scan and send your supplementary Card and KYC documents along with the last 4 digits of the primary card at [email protected].
RBL Add-on Credit Card PIN generation
Following is the way by which you can generate your RBL Add-on Credit card PIN:
– Visit the bank’s website and go to the PIN Generation page.
– Enter the credit card number along with other details.
– Enter the OTP received.
– Enter the new 4-digit PIN.
RBL Credit Cards that offer Add-on Credit card Facility
Many RBL Credit cards come with the Add-on Credit card facility, following are some of such cards that offer great benefits and must be considered:
|Card||Fee Structure||Main Features|
|RBL Bank Icon Card||
|RBL Insignia Preferred Banking World Card||
|Zomato Edition Classic Card||
|RBL World Safari Credit Card||
RBL credit cards come with world class features and benefits and offer a great reward rate. If you want to share the same with your family members at no cost then you should apply for the RBL add-on credit cards if you hold a primary RBL card. Moreover, RBL bank allows up to 5 add-on credit cards that be issued against one credit card. This is much higher than other banks as they only allow up to 2 or 3 add-on credit cards.
Yes, RBL add-on credit cards are free for lifetime.
Yes, primary cardholders can track and even manage the add-on credit cards.
Yes, the primary cardholders has the right to restrict the add-on credit cards. They can restrict the usage of the card in certain categories as well.
An RBL Bank primary credit card holder can have up to 5 add-on credit cards.