If you are looking for an RBL Bank Credit Card and you are not getting approved for it due to a lack of credit history, you don’t need to worry. You can start your journey by getting an RBL Bank supplementary/add-on Credit Card under the primary account of your family members. Once you get an add-on credit card, the first step you will have to follow is the PIN generation or activation of your add-on Credit Card. In this article, we are going to discuss a few methods to generate your RBL bank add-on Credit Card PIN or to change it. Continue Reading for further information:
How To Activate RBL Bank Add-On Credit Cards?
After receiving your RBL Bank supplementary Credit Card, you will need to activate it before using it for any transactions. There are many online and offline ways to generate the PIN for RBL Bank add-on Credit Cards. The following are some of the most significant ways with the detailed steps:
Online Methods of PIN Generation
Nowadays, online methods have taken over offline forms in banking and credit card-related services. There are multiple online methods that you can use to activate your newly received RBL add-on Credit card or to generate its PIN. All the online methods are given below in detail:
Via Internet Banking
Internet Banking is one of the simplest ways to generate your RBL Bank Add-On Credit Card PIN. You can do it in a few seconds via internet banking using some simple steps as mentioned below:
Through RBL PIN Change Request Page
For the convenience of its customers, RBL Bank has made a separate page for credit card PIN generation and change. You can activate your credit card within a few seconds using this page as follows:
- Visit the RBL Bank PIN change request page here
- Enter the required details about your RBL Bank add-on Credit Card.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP.
- Set a 4-digit PIN for your credit card and re-enter it to confirm.
Through RBL Mobile App
The RBL Bank mobile app is another great way to activate your RBL Bank add-on Credit Card. You can just download the RBL Bank’s mobile banking app and set up your card’s PIN easily within a few seconds as follows:
- Download the RBL MyCard app on your mobile.
- Log in to the app using your Id and password.
- From the main menu, find an option to set your credit card PIN.
- Select the card for which you want to set the PIN.
- Enter the 4-digit PIN and proceed further to confirm.
By Contacting Customer Care
If you find it difficult to activate your credit card or to generate its PIN using any of the above-mentioned methods, you can always contact the RBL Bank Credit Card customer care for assistance. Just contact the card issuer at +91 22 6232 7777 and ask the bank executives to help you with your credit card PIN generation. Just provide them with the required details that they ask for. You might also be asked to enter an OTP that is sent to your registered mobile number. Provide them with the OTP for verification and your card will be activated in a few minutes after that.
Apart from the above-mentioned online methods, there are a few offline methods for RBL Bank Add-On Credit Card PIN generation. Some people prefer offline methods for their banking-related tasks. If you also believe in offline methods, you can activate your card as mentioned below:
- Visit any RBL Bank ATM near you.
- Insert your RBL Bank add-on Credit Card into the ATM.
- From the main menu, select an option to generate a credit card PIN.
- Enter a 4-digit PIN for your add-on card and re-enter it to confirm.
- Follow all the instructions carefully and submit.
RBL Bank Add-On Credit Cards PIN Change
There are various online and offline ways that you can use to change the PIN for your RBL Bank Add-On Credit Card. Some of the most significant ways to do it are mentioned below:
- One of the most convenient ways to change your RBL Add-On Credit Card PIN is to do it via the RBL bank’s PIN change request page. Just open the page, enter your card details, and proceed further accordingly.
- You can also change the PIN of your RBL Add-On Credit Card by contacting customer care. Just call them using the RBL bank’s customer helpline number and ask the bank officials to help you with the PIN changing process of your card.
- Another way to change your add-on credit card PIN is to do it via the RBL bank’s mobile banking app. Just log in to the app and find an option to change your card’s PIN from the main menu.
- If you want to change your RBL Add-On Credit Card PIN offline, you can do it through any RBL Bank ATM near you. You can easily find an option to reset a credit card PIN from the main menu and proceed further accordingly.
You can set/reset your RBL Bank Add-On Credit Card PIN easily using any of the above-mentioned methods at your convenience. Just make sure that you keep changing your add-on credit card PIN regularly as it is one of the most important things to do in order to protect your credit card from fraud. If you still find it difficult to activate your add-on credit card or to generate its PIN, you can always get assistance from the RBL Bank Credit Card customer care.
There is no annual/joining fee associated with the RBL Bank’s add-on credit cards.
Yes, you can easily activate your RBL Bank add-on Credit Card through internet banking using a few simple steps.