The PNB RuPay Platinum Patanjali Credit Card is one of the two recently launched co-branded PNB Credit Cards that are issued by the bank in partnership with Patanjali Ayurved Limited. It comes with a zero joining fee and a very nominal renewal fee of Rs. 500, which can be waived off if you use your credit card at least once per quarter in the previous year. With this card, you can earn a 2% cashback on making purchases at the Patanjali stores and earn 1 Reward Point on every Rs. 150 you spend on other retail purchases. Moreover, the card earns you additional 50 points on registering for the e-bill facility.
Talking about its other benefits, you get complimentary domestic lounge access every year with this credit card and hence you can make your travel experiences more rewarding and luxurious. Other than this, you get a complimentary insurance cover against accidental death or personal disability. Other than this, you can get exclusive cashback/discount offers on dining across various participating restaurants when you use your PNB RuPay Platinum Patanjali Credit Card to pay the bill. To know all its benefits and fees & charges in detail, keep reading the article:
PNB RuPay Platinum Patanjali Credit Card
Best Suited For
Reward Points |
- No joining fee.
- Welcome bonus of 300 Reward Points.
- 1 Reward Point on every spend of Rs. 150.
- 50 Reward Points on registration to the e-bill facility.
- 2% cashback up to Rs. 50 on every transaction at Patanjali stores.
- Complimentary airport lounge access to selected domestic airports.
- Spend-based waiver of the annual fee.
- Complimentary insurance coverage against accidental death.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions.
Rewards and Benefits
300 bonus Reward Points
Movie & Dining
Exciting discount and cashback offers at several restaurants across the country.
1 Reward Point on every spend of Rs. 150 and 2% cashback at Patanjali stores.
1 Reward Point = Re. 0.5 for redemption against various options at the PNB Rewardz portal.
Complimentary airport lounge access.
Domestic Lounge Access
2 complimentary domestic lounge access every quarter
International Lounge Access
Accidental death cover worth Rs. 2 lakhs.
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholder won’t be liable for any fraudulent transactions made on a lost/stolen card once the card is reported lost to the bank.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
The annual fee is waived off if you use your card at least once in each quarter.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on all foreign currency transactions
2.95% per month
1% fuel surcharge waiver for all fuel transactions between Rs. 500 & Rs. 3,000.
Cash Advance Charge
2% of the cash amount withdrawn subject to a minimum specific amount.
Add-on Card Fee
PNB RuPay Platinum Patanjali Credit Card Features and Benefits
The PNB RuPay Platinum Patanjali Credit Card is a basic and affordable credit card that provides its customers with a lot of exclusive benefits over different categories, including shopping, travel, insurance, etc. It is a zero joining fee card but still welcomes its customers with bonus Reward Points worth Rs. 150. To understand all its features and benefits in detail, refer to the detailed information given below:
You get 300 bonus Reward Points on making your first retail transaction within the first 90 days from the card issuance date.
Reward Points/Cashback Benefits
- You earn 1 Reward Point on every Rs. 150 you spend on retail purchases using this card.
- No Reward Points are earned on fuel transactions, jewelry purchases, and cash withdrawals.
- You earn 2% cash back on purchases worth Rs. 2,500 or more at the Patanjali stores.
- The maximum cashback on Patanjali purchases is capped at Rs. 50 per transaction.
- The reward points you earn using this credit card can be redeemed by logging in to the PNB Rewardz portal.
- 1 Reward Point = Re. 0.50 for redemption against various products, movie ticket bookings, hotel bookings, mobile/DTH recharge, and many more categories.
- You should have a minimum of 500 Reward Points for redemption.
- The Reward Points expire after 3 years from the accrual date.
Airport Lounge Access
You get 2 complimentary domestic lounge access every quarter (8 per year) with this card.
You get insurance coverage worth Rs. 2 lakhs against accidental death and personal disability.
Spend Based Waiver
The annual fee of Rs. 500 will be waived off if you have used your credit card at least once every quarter in the previous anniversary year.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver for all fuel transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3,000. The maximum waiver is capped at Rs. 250 per billing cycle.
PNB RuPay Platinum Patanjali Credit Card Fees & Charges
- The joining fee of the PNB RuPay Platinum Patanjali Card is zero. However, it charges a nominal annual fee of Rs. 500, which can be waived off just by using using your credit card at least once each quarter.
- The interest rate on this credit card is 2.95% per month.
- The forex markup fee on this PNB Patanjali Credit Card is 3.5% on all transactions that are made in a foreign currency.
- The cash advance fee on this credit card is:
– PNB Domestic ATMs: 2% of the withdrawn amount or a minimum of Rs. 100.
– Other Domestic ATMs: 2% of the withdrawn amount or a minimum of Rs. 150.
– Overseas ATMs: 2% of the withdrawn amount or a minimum of Rs. 250.
PNB RuPay Platinum Patanjali Credit Card Eligibility & Documentation
In order to get approved for the PNB RuPay Platinum Patanjali Card, you will have to fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria. However, the bank may have some internal criteria other than this:
- The age of the primary cardholder should lie between 21 years and 65 years.
- The age of the supplementary cardholder should lie between 18 years and 65 years.
- The applicant should have a stable source of income with an annual income of Rs. 5 lakhs or more.
- Any officially valid document (Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, etc) as an identity & address proof.
- Copy of PAN Card.
- Photograph of the applicant.
- Latest 3 months’ salary slips (for salaried individuals) or latest ITR (for self-employed individuals).
PNB RuPay Platinum Patanjali Credit Card Limit
In general, the cardholders get a credit limit between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 5 lakhs with the PNB RuPay Platinum Patanjali credit card. It can be more or less for different cardholders depending on their past payment behavior and annual income. If you have a high annual income and a good credit score, you will definitely get a very good credit limit, but if you have a lower income or credit score, you might get a lower credit limit. But, your card issuer will most likely offer you a higher credit limit once you build your credit score or when your income increases. If you are not satisfied with the credit limit you have got with this card, you can contact your credit card customer care and request a higher credit limit.
How To Apply For The PNB RuPay Platinum Patanjali Card?
To apply for this credit card, you can either visit the branch and fill in the physical application form there, or you can download the form from the PNB Cards’ official website, take a printout of it, fill in all the details, attach all the required documents, and submit it at your nearest PNB branch.
Being an affordable credit card with exciting privileges, the PNB RuPay Platinum Patanjali Credit Card becomes a great choice for a lot of individuals who are looking for a basic card with maximum advantages and it is even more beneficial for the customers who use a lot of Patanjali products. You can make this card lifetime free for yourself just by using it at least once in each quarter, which is not at all a difficult thing to do. Moreover, it is one of the very few credit cards that offer complimentary airport lounge access with a very low annual fee. If you are someone who wants a credit card with maximum saving opportunities with minimum or zero charges, this card would surely be the right choice for you.
The annual fee of Rs. 500 can be waived off for the PNB RuPay Platinum Patanjali Card by using your credit card for a minimum of one retail transaction in each quarter.
The interest rate on the PNB RuPay Platinum Patanjali Card is 2.95% per month.
The maximum credit limit that one can get with this credit card is Rs. 5 lakhs.
No, you don’t get complimentary international lounge access with this credit card, but it provides 2 complimentary domestic lounge access every quarter.