The PNB Global Platinum Credit Card is a basic card issued by the Punjab National Bank in order to provide its customers with exciting saving opportunities. The card comes with a zero joining fee and earns you 2 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 you spend. You earn 50 extra Reward Points on successful registration for the E-bill facility. The Reward Points you earn can be redeemed against various products, hotel bookings, merchandise, mobile recharge, etc.
The card allows you to save on fuels through the 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all fuel stations. You can also avail of a 20% discount on a ZEE5 subscription through this card. To know more about the PNB Global Platinum Credit Card, its benefits, and fees & charges, keep reading:
PNB Global Platinum Credit Card
Best Suited For
Reward Points |
- No joining fee.
- Get 2 Reward Points on every retail transaction of Rs. 150 using your PNB Global Platinum Credit Card.
- Get 50 extra Reward Points on registering for the E-bill facility.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
- The renewal fee can be waived off.
- 20% instant discount on ZEE5 subscription.
Rewards and Benefits
Movie & Dining
2 Reward Points per Rs. 150 spent
The Reward Points can be redeemed by logging in to the PNB Rewardz website. 1 Reward Point = Rs. 0.50.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholder will not be liable for any unauthorized transactions made on the card once the loss is reported to the bank through the 24*7 helpline number.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
The renewal fee is waived off if the total usage of the card is more than the credit limit in the previous year.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on all foreign currency transactions
2.95% per month
1% fuel surcharge is waived off for all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 3,000.
Cash Advance Charge
2% of the amount withdrawn or a minimum of Rs. 100 (PNB ATMs). 2% of the amount withdrawn or a minimum of Rs. 150 (Other ATMs). 2% of the amount withdrawn or a minimum of 300 (Overseas)
Add-on Card Fee
PNB Global Platinum Credit Card Rewards:
- You get 2 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 you spend on retail purchases.
- You earn 50 extra Reward Points on E-bill registration.
- You don’t earn any Reward Points on fuel purchases, jewelry, and cash withdrawals.
- The Reward Points expire after 3 years from the date of accumulation.
- To redeem your earned Reward Points, you must log in to the PNB Rewardz
- You can redeem your Reward Points against various products and categories, such as mobile recharge, hotel bookings, merchandise, etc, at a rate of 1 Reward Point = Rs. 0.50.
- You need a minimum of 500 Reward Points for redemption.
The Punjab National Bank provides you with a 24*7 concierge desk. You can contact 1800-2100-131 to avail of the following concierge services:
- Dining referrals & reservations.
- Flight/Hotel bookings.
- Pre-trip assistance.
- Event bookings.
- Flowers & gifts.
- Emergency medical support.
You get a flat 20% off on the ZEE5 subscription through your PNB Global Platinum Credit Card.
Joining and Renewal Fee Waiver
The renewal fee of Rs. 500 on this card can be waived off on satisfying the following conditions:
- If the total usage of the card in the previous year is more than the credit limit.
- There should be a minimum of one retail transaction every quarter.
- Account should not have been irregular ever in the past.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
The 1% fuel surcharge is waived off at all fuel stations in India for all transactions between Rs. 400 & Rs. 3,000.
- The age of the primary cardholder should be between 21 years and 65 years.
- The age of the add-on cardholder should be between 18 years and 65 years.
- The annual income of the applicant should be Rs. 5,00,000 or more.
- Residential Proof (any of the following)
Voter ID card
Letter from any recognized public authority
- Identity Proof
Voter ID Card
- Income Proof
For salaried people – Salary slip, salary certificate, Form 16.
For self-employed people – IT return, PAN Card, Form 60/61.
How To Apply?
You can apply for a PNB Global Platinum Credit Card either by visiting your nearest branch or by downloading the card application form from https://www.pnbcard.in/.
The PNB Global Platinum Credit Card is an affordable credit card that can be a great choice for people who are going to start their credit journey or who want to save more through a credit card. The card earns you Reward Points on almost all your spending, which can be redeemed against various products and categories at a rate of 1 Reward Point = Rs. 0.50.
In short, you can use 1000 Reward Points for shopping worth Rs. 500. Along with Reward Points, there are several more benefits of the card, including the fuel surcharge waiver & the renewal fee waiver, etc. If you are looking for a basic credit card with great saving opportunities, you can go for the PNB Global Platinum Credit Card.
To apply for this card, your net annual income should be Rs. 2 lakhs or more.
No, you don’t earn any Reward Points on fuel transactions through the PNB Global Platinum Credit Card.
The interest rate on the PNB Global Platinum Credit Card is 2.95% per month.
Yes, the PNB Global Platinum Credit Card provides a 1% fuel surcharge waiver for all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 3,000.