The PNB Global Platinum Credit Card is a basic card offered by the Punjab National Bank that provides cardholders with exciting saving opportunities. The card is issued at a zero joining fee and earns you 2 Reward Points per Rs. 150 spent. You earn 50 bonus Reward Points on successful registration for the E-bill facility. The Reward Points earned are redeemable against many products, hotel bookings, merchandise, mobile recharge, etc.
The card allows you to save on fuels through the 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all fuel stations. You can also avail of a 20% discount on a ZEE5 subscription through this card. To know more about PNB Global Platinum Credit Card, keep reading:
PNB Global Platinum Credit Card
Best Suited For
Reward Points |
- No joining fee.
- Get 2 Reward Points on every retail transaction of Rs. 150 using your PNB Global Platinum Credit Card.
- Get 50 extra Reward Points on registering for the E-bill facility.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
- The renewal fee can be waived off.
- 20% instant discount on ZEE5 subscription.
Rewards and Benefits
Movie & Dining
2 Reward Points per Rs. 150 spent
The Reward Points can be redeemed by logging in to the PNB Rewardz website. 1 Reward Point = Rs. 0.50.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholder will not be liable for any unauthorized transactions made on the card once the loss is reported to the bank through the 24*7 helpline number.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
The renewal fee is waived off if the total usage of the card is more than the credit limit in the previous year.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on all foreign currency transactions
2.95% per month
1% fuel surcharge is waived off for all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 3,000.
Cash Advance Charge
2% of the amount withdrawn or a minimum of Rs. 100 (PNB ATMs). 2% of the amount withdrawn or a minimum of Rs. 150 (Other ATMs). 2% of the amount withdrawn or a minimum of 300 (Overseas)
Add-on Card Fee
PNB Global Platinum Credit Card Rewards:
- 2 Reward Points per Rs. 150 spent on retail purchases.
- Get 50 extra RPs on E-bill registration.
- No Reward Points on jewelry, cash withdrawals, and fuel purchases.
- The Reward Points are valid for 3 years.
- Reward Points are redeemable on the PNB Rewardz
- Reward Points can be redeemed against various categories and products, such as mobile recharge, merchandise, hotel bookings, etc (1 RP = Rs. 0.50).
- Minimum 500 Reward Points are required for redemption.
With this card, you get a 24*7 concierge desk. Contact at 1800-2100-131 to avail of the following concierge services:
- Dining referrals and reservations.
- Flight/Hotel bookings.
- Pre-trip service.
- Occasion bookings.
- Flowers and gifts.
- Emergency medical support.
Get 20% off on the ZEE5 subscription with PNB Global Platinum Credit Card.
Joining and Renewal Fee Waiver
The renewal fee of Rs. 500 on this card can be waived off on satisfying the following conditions:
- If the total usage of the card in the previous year is more than the credit limit.
- There should be a minimum of 1 retail transaction per quarter.
- Account should not have been irregular ever in the past.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
1% fuel surcharge waiver on all transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 3,000 at all fuel stations in India.
- The primary cardholder should be between 21 and 65 years of age.
- The add-on cardholder should be above 18 years of ge.
- The applicant should have an annual income of Rs. 5,00,000 or more.
|Document Proof||Documents acceptable|
|Identity Proof||Ration Card, Aadhaar card, PAN Card, Voter’s ID, etc.|
|Address Proof||Driving License, Passport, Utility Bills, Ration card, Aadhaar card, etc.|
|Income Proof||Latest bank statements or salary slips, Latest ITR.|
How To Apply?
You can apply for a PNB Global Platinum Credit Card by visiting the nearest branch or by downloading the card application form from https://www.pnbcard.in/.
The PNB Global Platinum Credit Card is an affordable credit card that can be an excellent choice for those who are going to start their credit journey or who want to save more through a credit card. The card earns you Reward Points for almost all your spending, which are redeemable against various products and categories.
In short, you can use 1000 RPs for shopping worth Rs. 500. Apart from, Reward Points, there are several more benefits of the card, including the fuel surcharge waiver & the renewal fee waiver, etc. If you want a basic credit card with great saving opportunities, you can go for the PNB Global Platinum Credit Card.
To apply for this card, your net annual income should be Rs. 2 lakhs or more.
No, you don’t earn any Reward Points on fuel transactions through the PNB Global Platinum Credit Card.
The interest rate on the PNB Global Platinum Credit Card is 2.95% per month.
Yes, the PNB Global Platinum Credit Card provides a 1% fuel surcharge waiver for all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 3,000.