The PNB Global Gold Credit Card is an entry-level credit card issued by the Punjab National Bank. It comes with no joining fee and aims to provide its customers with a great rewarding experience. With this card, you get 1 Reward Point on every Rs. 100 you spend on retail transactions and extra reward points on registering to the E-bill facility. These Reward points can later be redeemed against various products and categories. To provide you entertainment benefits, this card gets you a 20% discount on the ZEE5 subscription.
The card has several other advantages, such as fuel surcharge waiver, concierge services, zero liability protection, and many more. To know all about the PNB Global Gold Credit Card, its fees & charges, and benefits, keep reading the following details:
PNB Global Gold Credit Card
Best Suited For
Reward Points |
- You get 1 Reward Point on every retail spend of Rs. 100 using your PNB Global Gold Credit Card.
- No joining fee.
- Easily redeemable Reward Points.
- Extra Reward Points on successful E-bill registration.
- 20% off on a ZEE5 subscription.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
- Zero liability protection against a lost/stolen card.
- 24*7 concierge services.
Rewards and Benefits
Movie & Dining
1 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent
You can redeem your earned Reward Points by logging in to the PNB Rewardz website. 1 Reward Point = Rs. 0.50.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholder will not be liable for any unauthorized transactions made on the card once the loss is reported to the bank through the 24*7 helpline number.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on all foreign currency transactions
2.95% per month
1% fuel surcharge is waived off for all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 3,000.
Cash Advance Charge
2% of the amount withdrawn or Rs. 100 (whichever is higher) at PNB ATMs. 2% of the amount withdrawn or Rs. 150 (whichever is higher) at Other ATMs. 2% of the amount withdrawn or Rs. 300 (whichever is higher) at Overseas
Add-on Card Fee
PNB Global Gold Credit Card Rewards:
- You get 1 Reward Point on every Rs. 100 you spend on retail purchases.
- You earn 50 extra Reward Points on successful E-bill registration.
- You don’t earn any Reward Points on fuel transactions, jewelry purchases, and cash withdrawals.
- The Reward Points expire after 3 years from the date of accumulation.
- To redeem your earned Reward Points, you will have to log in to the PNB Rewardz
- You can redeem your Reward Points against various products and categories, such as hotel bookings, mobile recharge, merchandise, etc, at a rate of 1 Reward Point = Rs. 0.50.
- You should have a minimum of 500 Reward Points for redemption.
The Punjab National Bank provides you with 24*7 concierge desks that can be helpful for you in the following ways. You can contact 1800-2100-131 to avail of:
- Dining referrals & reservations.
- Pre-trip assistance.
- Flight/Hotel bookings.
- Flowers & gifts.
- Event bookings.
- Emergency medical support.
You get an assured discount of 20% on the ZEE5 subscription through your PNB Global Platinum Credit Card.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
The 1% fuel surcharge is waived off at all fuel stations in India for all transactions between Rs. 400 & Rs. 3,000.
- The age of the primary cardholder should be between 21 years and 65 years.
- The age of the add-on cardholder should be between 18 years and 65 years.
- The annual income of the applicant should be Rs. 3,50,000 or more.
- Residential Proof (any of the following)
Voter ID card
Letter from any recognized public authority
- Identity Proof
Voter ID Card
- Income Proof
For salaried people – Salary slip, salary certificate, Form 16.
For self-employed people – PAN Card, IT return, Form 60/61.
How To Apply?
You can apply for a PNB Global Platinum Credit Card either by visiting your nearest branch and filling the application form there or by downloading the card application form from https://www.pnbcard.in/.
The PNB Global Gold Credit Card gives you a great opportunity to save on almost all your expenses. You earn Reward Points on all your transactions that can be redeemed against mobile recharge, shopping, and several more categories at a rate of 1 Reward Point = Rs. 0.50. Therefore, you can use 1000 Reward Points against shopping worth Rs. 500. Along with this, you also save through the fuel surcharge waiver provided by this card. With a card that has no joining fee, getting all these benefits is more than one expects.
So, if you are looking for a card that is affordable as well as advantageous, you can surely choose the PNB Global Gold Credit Card. Also, let us know your views on this card in the comment section below!
For the PNB Global Gold Credit Card, 1 Reward Point = Rs. 0.50.
To be an add-on cardholder of the PNB Global Gold Credit Card, the minimum eligible age is 18 years.
Yes, the Reward Points you earn through your PNB Global Gold Credit Card expire after 3 years from the date of accumulation.
The interest rate on the PNB Global Gold Credit Card is 2.95% per month.