Punjab National Bank customers can track the progress of their credit application using the online and offline modes provided by the bank. You need to have your credit card application number in hand to check the application status of your PNB credit card. The customers can track their application status through the following methods stated below.
How to Check your Punjab National Bank Credit Card Application Status Online?
Punjab National Bank customers can check their application status online. You can check your Punjab National Bank credit card status by writing an email at [email protected]. You are required to mention your application status. The application number is a unique identification number allotted to the customer when applying for a credit card. Your application shall be processed within 1-2 days.
How to Check your Punjab National Bank Credit Card Application Status Offline?
Punjab National Bank customers can check their credit card application status offline by calling the customer care executive. You can call this toll-free number at 1800 180 2345. You can also call the bank at 0120 – 4616200
What is the status of your Credit Card Application?
The various stages of your PNB credit card application status are explained as follows
- In Progress: The “Progress” status of your credit card application means that your credit card application status is still being processed.
- Approved: The approved status reflects that your credit card application has been approved by the bank.
- Dispatched: After your credit card application gets approved the dispatch is reflected as your application status. You shall receive an SMS from the bank specifying the expected date of delivery
- On Hold: “On Hold” status shall reflect on your status when the application has been put on hold by the bank for some reason. The on-hold status indicates that your application has been placed on hold for a variety of reasons, including failed document verification, the requirement for additional papers to complete the procedure, and so on.
- Disapproved: In case you do not fulfill the eligibility requirement of the bank your application shall be disapproved by the bank
In case your credit card application gets disapproved you can re-apply for this credit card after three months.
You need to wait for 3 months before you re-apply for a new credit card after my application has been rejected.
When you have entered your username and password incorrectly the “No record status“ shall be displayed on your screen.
No, you do need a Punjab National bank account to apply for the Punjab National bank credit card.