After the Kotak White Credit Card, Kotak Mahindra Bank launched the Kotak White Reserve Credit Card, which has a different way of rewarding its customers than the White Pass. This White Pass balance can be redeemed against gift vouchers, flights, hotels, travel expeditions by National Geographic, and much more. Kotak White Reserve Credit Card is a super premium credit card that comes at a high joining charge and offers you a large range of benefits.
This card provides unlimited complimentary access to domestic and international lounges, as well as benefits for fuel, golf courses, and foreign transaction fees. Keep reading to learn more about this card.
Kotak White Reserve Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
Get up to 20% off on dining bills at participating Marriot hotels across the Asia Pacific Region
White Pass Value will be earned for Reward Points on crossing a minimum spend of Rs. 3 Lakhs
The White Pass Value can be redeemed against various vouchers, flights, and hotels, etc available at kotakbankwhite. The White Pass Value can also be redeemed for cash.
Complimentary access to lounges at 1000+ airports around the world
2 Golf Rounds each month at selected golf courses around the world
Domestic Lounge Access
Unlimited complimentary lounge access at domestic airports across India
International Lounge Access
Unlimited complimentary lounge access at airports across the globe
Zero Liability Protection
Zero Liability Protection is provided against lost/stolen credit cards upon reporting to the customer care of the bank.
Spend Based Waiver
The renewal fee can be waived off on spending Rs. 10,00,000 or more in the previous year.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
2% on all international transactions
3.5% per month (or 42% annually)
1% at all fuel stations in India
Cash Advance Charges
Rs. 300 for every Rs. 10,000 withdrawn or part thereof
Add-on Card Fee
- Rewards are given in the form of White Pass value
- White Pass Value can be earned by achieving the spends-based milestone
- Complimentary Club Marriott Membership
- 20% off on F&B bills across the Asia Pacific
- 20% off on the best available room rates in India and in the Asia Pacific on weekends
- Low foreign currency markup fee of 2% on all international transactions
- Complimentary lounge access to primary and add-on cardholders
- Free golf rounds across the world for the primary cardholders
Kotak White Reserve Credit Card – Features and Benefits
Kotak White Reserve Credit Card is specially designed for the super-premium section of society and provides you with unmatched benefits and rewards in the form of The White Pass value. This card provides you with various other benefits, such as a complimentary Club Marriott Membership. Along with this, you also get complimentary lounge access at 1000+ international airports. Following are the detailed features of the Kotak White Reserve Credit Card: –
With Kotak White Reserve Credit Card, you get to enjoy unlimited complimentary lounge access at 1000+ airports around the world. This facility can be enjoyed by both the cardholder and the add-on cardholder.
Complimentary Club Marriott Membership
Kotak White Reserve Credit Card provides you with a complimentary Club Marriott Membership, which is applicable to 1000 restaurants and 350 participating Marriott hotels across the Asia Pacific region. With this membership, the cardholders can enjoy –
- A maximum of 20% off for 10 guests at all the participating restaurants across the Asia Pacific on your food and beverages bill. (This offer is not applicable on Sunday brunches)
- You get 2 complimentary certificates with which you can enjoy a flat 30% off on the best available rates for 2 nights each in India.
- Up to 20% off on the selected spa treatments in India.
- Up to 20% off on the best available room rents in India and the best weekend rate of rooms available in the Asia Pacific Region.
- 1 complimentary certificate, which offers 50% off on your food bills and 30% off on your beverage bills for a maximum of 10 guests at all-day dining restaurants in India.
With the complimentary concierge services, you can enjoy some luxurious experiences like a personal shopping team, access to exclusive events around the world, dining reservations at the finest restaurants across the world, and much more.
With Kotak White Reserve Credit Card, the primary cardholder can enjoy 2 golf rounds every month at selected golf courses around the world.
Zero Credit Card Lost Liability
In the unfortunate circumstances where your Kotak White Reserve Credit Card is lost or stolen, you will not be liable for fraudulent transactions taking place through your card if you inform about the loss or theft of the card on an immediate basis.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
You are entitled to a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at all fuel stations across India on transactions ranging between Rs. 400 to Rs. 4,000. (Subject to a maximum waiver of Rs. 4,500 in a year) The Add-on cardholders are also eligible to enjoy this facility.
With this feature, the cardholder can enjoy the waiver of paying the annual fee of Rs. 12,500 if the cardholder spends Rs. 10 Lakhs or more in the previous year.
Kotak White Reserve Card Reward Points
With Kotak White Reserve Credit Card, you earn rewards in the form of The White Pass, which gets unlocked on achieving spends of Rs. 3 Lakhs or more in an anniversary year. After crossing the milestone of Rs. 3 Lakhs, you will earn a White Pass as per the incremental spends, details of which are given in the table below –
|White Pass Earns
|Total White Pass Value
|> 3 Lakhs
As per the table above, no White Pass will be earned if you spend any amount less than Rs. 3 Lakhs in an anniversary year. But upon spending Rs. 3 Lakhs in an anniversary year, you can earn a White Pass worth Rs. 5,000. These White Pass will keep incrementing as per your spending behavior. First, you achieved the spending milestone of Rs. 3 Lakhs for which you earned Rs. 5,000 White Pass, but then during the same year, you achieved spends of Rs. 10,00,000 through your Kotak White Reserve Credit Card, then you are entitled to earn additional Rs. 15,000 White Pass on achieving this spending milestone. You will continue to earn a White Pass on the basis of your spending through your credit card. By following this pattern, you can earn up to Rs. 2,50,000 White Pass value every year.
The White Pass balance that has been accumulated in your account can be redeemed on gift vouchers for premium brands, flights, hotels, philanthropy, and Curated travel expeditions by National Geographic. The White Pass Balance can also be redeemed against cash.
All you have to do is to visit here and select the option as per your choice where you would like to redeem your White Pass Balance.
Redemption Rate :
– 1 White Pass = Re. 1 on White Pass Catalog (For all categories except Cashback)
– 1 White Pass = Rs. 0.70 (For cashback)
Kotak White Reserve Credit Card: Fees and Charges
- The joining fee for the Kotak White Reserve Credit Card is Rs. 12,500.
- This card comes with a renewal fee of Rs. 12,500.
- Kotak White Reserve Credit Card offers a low Foreign Currency markup fee of 2%.
- 3.5% per month is the interest rate that is charged on this card. This comes out to be 42% annually.
- The cash advance charges on this card are Rs. 300 for every Rs. 10,000 or a part thereof.
Eligibility Criteria for Kotak White Reserve Credit Card
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
- The applicant should be between 21 and 65 years of age.
- The applicant should have a stable source of income.
- The applicant’s CIBIL Score should be more than 750.
How to Apply for a Kotak White Reserve Credit Card?
You can apply for The Kotak White Reserve Credit Card either in online mode or offline mode.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Select the ‘Kotak White Reserve Credit Card’ and click on Apply Now. You will then be required to fill in the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Your request will then be sent to the credit card department for further processing.
You will have to visit the nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank branch and fill out the physical form. You will be required to attach the required documents with the application form and submit the request form to the bank officials. The bank officials will then forward your request to the respective credit card department for further screening.
Kotak White Reserve Credit Card Review
Kotak Mahindra Bank has recently launched the Kotak White Reserve Credit Card to stay in competition with other competitors in the market like HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, etc. Kotak White Reserve Credit Card is a super premium credit card that is specially designed for high-net-worth individuals. This card provides humongous benefits across various categories such as travel, dining, etc. This card is good enough to compete with the other super premium credit cards like HDFC Infinia Metal Edition, and Axis Magnus Credit Card which have already been introduced in the market.
The bank offers White Pass Balance in the form of rewards for using this card. But the reward benefits of this credit card are a bit tough to achieve as no White Pass Balance will be provided to you on any spend less than Rs. 3 Lakhs. You will have to spend at least Rs. 3 Lakhs to enjoy the White Pass Balance. All in all, Kotak White Reserve Credit Card is a great credit card for people who want to enjoy luxurious experiences in their life. Additionally, the feature of lounge access, which the add-on cardholders can also enjoy, is a major attraction towards this card.