While applying for a credit card, make a note of your credit card application reference number as it will help you in tracking your credit card application status. The Karur Vysya Bank provides you with offline methods to track the status of a KVB credit card application. Keep reading to know more details of the same.
Methods to track KVB Credit Card Application:
Customers of Karur Vysya Bank can check their credit card application status by using one of the below-mentioned 2 methods.
By phone banking
The customers can call on 24 hours helpline numbers 1860-258-1916/+91 44-66217600 to get the details of credit card application status. Keep your credit card application reference number with you, on connecting with the customer care executive provide the details of your credit card application like reference number, your date of birth, etc. so that they can help you in the best possible way.
By visiting the branch
Another way to know the status of your credit card application is by visiting the nearest KVB Bank branch. Keep your credit card application reference number with you while visiting the bank as it will help the bank employee in providing the details easily.
Possible Statuses of Karur Vysya Bank Credit Card Application:
- On-hold: On checking the application status, if you see the on-hold status that would imply that your credit card application has been kept on hold maybe because of incomplete documents, issues in verification, wrong documents, etc. Contact the bank to know the main reason why your application is put on hold.
- In-progress: This status means that your application is under the scrutinizing stage, that bank is still reviewing your application.
- Approved: This status means that your application has been accepted and you will receive the credit card.
- Disapproved: On receiving this status, it would mean that your application for a credit card has been rejected by the bank on grounds like not meeting the eligibility requirement, poor credit history, wrong documents submitted, etc.
- Dispatched: This status will be notified to you via SMS on your registered mobile number when the bank will ship your credit card. You will receive the credit card within 5-10 working days.
No, the credit card will be handed over to the applicant only and not to anyone else.
The bank takes somewhere around 10-15 days to review your credit card application.
Yes, the bank will send you the Airway Bill number and shipment tracking details on your credit card on your registered mobile number. Using those details you can track your credit card shipment status.