If you have recently applied for a credit card from the Karur Vysya Bank, you might be looking for a few ways to check the status of your credit card applications. You can do the same online or offline using a few methods provided by the bank. However, the KV Bank doesn’t provide a lot of methods to track application status like that of the other major card issuers in the Indian market, you can still check the progress in your application by visiting your nearest branch or using a few other methods. While applying for a credit card, just make a note of your credit card application reference number as it will help you in tracking your credit card application status. Keep reading the article to understand different methods to check Karur Vysya Bank credit card application status:
Methods to track KVB Credit Card Application:
Customers of Karur Vysya Bank can check their credit card application status using any of the methods mentioned below at their convenience:
By Phone Banking
The KVB Credit Card applicants can track their credit card application status by contacting the KVB customer care on their 24*7 helpline number 1860-258-1916/+91 44-66217600 to get the details of credit card application status. Keep your credit card application reference number with you, on connecting with the customer care executive provide the details of your credit card application like reference number, your date of birth, etc. so that they can help you in the best possible way. Provide them with all the details they ask for and follow all the instructions g9iven by them carefully and you will get your application status in a few seconds after this.
If you don’t prefer calling, you can also contact your card issuer via email and ask them to update you on your KVB Credit Card application status. Just send a mail to [email protected] with all the necessary details like your application number, PAN Number, registered mobile number, etc. If you have sent all the details correctly, you will be updated on the same very soon.
By Visiting the Branch
Another way to know the status of your credit card application is by visiting your nearest KVB Bank branch. Keep your credit card application reference number and all other required things as mentioned above with you while visiting the bank as it will help the bank employee in providing the details easily and quickly.
Possible Statuses of Karur Vysya Bank Credit Card Application:
Following are the different types of statuses that you might get while tracking your credit card application. We have explained all of them to make it easier for you to understand:
- On-hold: On checking the application status, if you see the on-hold status that would imply that your credit card application has been kept on hold may be because of incomplete documents, issues in verification, wrong documents, etc. Contact the bank to know the main reason why your application is put on hold.
- In-progress: This status means that your application is under the scrutinizing stage, that bank is still reviewing your application.
- Approved: This status means that your application has been accepted and you will receive the credit card.
- Disapproved: On receiving this status, it would mean that your application for a credit card has been rejected by the bank on grounds like not meeting the eligibility requirement, poor credit history, wrong documents submitted, etc.
- Dispatched: This status will be notified to you via SMS on your registered mobile number when the bank will ship your credit card. You will receive the credit card within 5-10 working days.
No, the credit card will be handed over to the applicant only and not to anyone else.
The bank takes somewhere around 10-15 days to review your credit card application.
Yes, the bank will send you the Airway Bill number and shipment tracking details on your credit card on your registered mobile number. Using those details you can track your credit card shipment status.