The IndusInd Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card is a basic credit card offered by the bank and is very similar to the IndusInd Platinum Aura Credit Card. Both the cards come with a joining fee of Rs. 500 and provide their customers with exclusive welcome gift vouchers. The Platinum Aura Edge Card comes with four different reward plans, out of which the cardholders can choose the one that suits their requirements. The four plans are named shop plan, home plan, travel plan, and party plan, which have been created keeping different segments of individuals in mind.
You can earn upto 4 saving points on every Rs. 100 you spend and redeem your earned points at a very good rate as 1 point = Re. 0.25. One of the greatest things about this credit card is: it doesn’t charge an annual fee. You just need to pay the joining fee of Rs. 500 and your card becomes lifetime free after that. Talking about its other features, you get complimentary air accident insurance cover and various travel insurance coverages as well. To know more about this card, its fees and charges, and other details, refer to the information provided below:
IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card
Best Suited For
Reward Points |
- No annual fee from the second year.
- Get exclusive gift vouchers from various brands as a welcome gift.
- Get convenience to choose a rewards plan according to your spending behavior.
- Earn up to 4 saving points on every spend of Rs. 100 with your IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card.
- Redeem your earned reward points against an array of options.
- Get several travel insurance covers of up to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Get personal accident cover worth Rs. 25 lakhs.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions.
Rewards and Benefits
Get an EazyDiner discount voucher, and get a discount voucher from any of these brands: Amazon, Flipkart, Big Bazaar, Zee5, Apollo Pharmacy, Uber, Ola, etc.
Movie & Dining
up to 4 saving points on every Rs. 100 spent on selected categories, and 0.5 savings points on every spend of Rs. 100 elsewhere.
1 RP = Re. 0.5 for redemption against cash credit and 1 RP = 1 Intermile, and 1 RP = 0.5 CV Points for redemption against CV Points.
You get insurance cover against lost/delayed baggage, lost passport/ticket, and missed connection.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Get a personal air accident cover worth Rs. 25 lakhs.
Zero Liability Protection
You get zero liability protection against a lost/stolen card if you report the loss to the bank in a timely manner.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 100 on every redemption
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 100 on every redemption
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on all foreign currency transactions
3.83% per month
1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 & Rs. 4,000.
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the withdrawn amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 300.
Add-on Card Fee
IndusInd Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card Features and Benefits
The IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card comes with several exciting advantages, especially in terms of reward programs as it allows you to choose a reward program on the basis of your spending habits. Following are the detailed features and benefits of the IndusInd Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card:
On joining the IndusInd Platinum Aura Edge Card membership, you get one or more (according to the availability of the offer on the brands) of the following welcome benefits:
- You get a complimentary discount voucher from EazyDiner that can be availed by signing in to the EazyDiner app/website using your registered mobile number.
- Get e-gift vouchers from popular brands, including Amazon, Flipkart, Big Bazaar, Zee5, Apollo Pharmacy, Uber, Ola, Pantaloons, Raymond, Bata, Hush Puppies, and many more.
- All the gift vouchers will be valid for 6 months from the date you receive them.
- You will receive the welcome gift vouchers via SMS/email within 10 days after payment of the joining fee.
IndusInd Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card Reward Points
With this credit card, you can choose one of the following reward plans as per your requirements:
|Shop Plan||Home Plan||Travel Plan||Party Plan||Savings Points|
|Departmental stores||Groceries||Hotel bookings or other hotel-related spends.||Dining bills||4 savings points per Rs. 100 spent|
|–||Electricity/Cellphone bills||Flight bookings||–||2.5 savings points per Rs. 100 spent|
|Consumer durables/electronic items||–||–||Bars, pubs, and departmental stores||2 savings points per Rs. 100 spent|
|Restaurant bills/Books||Spend on Insurance premium/Medical bill||Car rentals/Railway ticket bookings||Movie tickets||1.5 savings points per Rs. 100 spent|
|All other spends||All other spends||All other spends||All other spends||0.5 savings points per Rs. 100 spent|
Note- You don’t earn any reward points on fuel transactions.
IndusInd Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card Reward Points Redemption
The saving points you earn using your IndusInd Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card can be redeemed against the following categories:
- Against various options available at Indusmoments at a value of 1 Saving Point = Re. 0.5 or 1 SP = 1 Intermile for redemption against intermiles/Airmiles.
- Against CV Points at a rate of 1 SP = 0.5 CV Points.
- Against statement balance at a rate of 1 SP = Re. 0.5.
The IndusInd Platinum Aura Edge Card provides you with a complimentary air accident cover worth Rs. 25 lakhs. Other than this you get the following travel insurance covers:
- An insurance cover worth Rs. 1 lakh against lost baggage.
- An insurance cover worth Rs. 25,000 against delayed baggage.
- An insurance cover worth Rs. 50,000 against lost passport.
- An insurance cover worth Rs. 25,000 against lost ticket/missed connection.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver for all fuel transactions worth Rs. 400 to Rs. 4,000 at all fuel stations in India when you pay using your IndusInd Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card.
Zero Liability Protection
You get zero liability protection against a lost or stolen card, i.e, you will not be responsible for any fraudulent transactions made on a lost/stolen card if you have reported the loss of the card to the bank within 48 hours.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card Fees and Charges
Following is the detailed information about the fees and charges of the IndusInd Platinum Aura Edge Card:
- The joining fee of this credit card is Rs. 500, which is a one-time fee as there is no annual fee from the second year onwards. In short, the IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card becomes lifetime free once you pay the joining fee of Rs. 500.
- The interest rate on this credit card is 3.83% per month or 46% per annum.
- The foreign currency markup fee on the IndusInd Platinum Aura Edge Credit card is 3.5% of the total transaction amount.
- The cash advance fee on this credit card is 2.5% of the withdrawn amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 300. This fee is charged when you withdraw cash using your Platinum Aura Edge Card.
IndusInd Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card Eligibility & Documentation
The IndusInd Bank has not mentioned any special eligibility criteria that applicants need to fulfill in order to get the IndusInd Aura Edge Credit Card. However, the basic criteria are as follows:
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 years and 65 years.
- Applicants should have a stable source of income.
- The applicant should have a good credit score.
The documents that will be required to apply for the IndusInd Platinum Aura Edge Card are as follows:
- Identity Proof – Aadhar Card, Voters’ Id, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence, etc.
- Address Proof – Aadhar Card, Utility bills, Driving Licence, Passport, etc.
- Income Proof – Latest bank statements & salary slips or latest audited ITR.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card Limit
The initial credit limit that you get with the IndusInd Platinum Aura Edge Card generally lies between Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 1.5 lakhs. It depends on several factors, including your past payment behavior, credit score, income, etc. Individuals having an excellent credit score are more likely to get a higher credit limit than the ones having an average score. However, your card issuer might provide you with a higher limit if you make payments always on time. You can also apply for a higher credit limit by contacting your credit card customer care, via internet banking, or by visiting your nearest branch.
How To Apply For The IndusInd Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card
You can apply for the IndusInd Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card online as well as offline as follows:
To Appy Online:
- Visit the IndusInd Bank’s official website.
- Under the section ‘products,’ click on ‘Credit Cards.’
- Now, select the option ‘All Credit Cards.’
- Choose the ‘IndusInd Platinum Aura Edge Mastercard and Visa Credit Card.’
- Click on Know more and contact the number given on your screen to apply for the card.
Another way to apply online for the card is to visit the official website and under the ‘Apply Online’ section, click on ‘Credit Card.’ You will have to fill in a few details and a list of best cards for you will be shown there on the screen. You can choose the IndusInd Platinum Aura Edge Card if it is there or apply using another method.
To Apply Offline: Visit your nearest IndusInd Bank branch and fill in the physical application form to apply for a credit card.
IndusInd Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card Application Status
If you have already applied for the Platinum Aura edge Card, you can track the status of your application by contacting the IndusInd Bank credit card customer care and asking them about the same. You can also visit your nearest branch to check the status of your application.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card Activation & PIN Generation
To activate your credit card or to generate its PIN, you can choose any of the below-mentioned methods:
- Log in to your IndusInd Bank internet banking account through the IndusNet website or by logging in to the IndusInd Bank mobile app. Under the ‘Cards’ section, select your credit card and find an option to generate your credit card PIN.
- You can also activate your credit card by contacting your credit card customer care. Call them and them to either generate your credit card PIN or to assist you on the same.
IndusInd Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card Bill Payment
There are various methods that you can follow to pay the bill of your IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card. Following are some of the easiest methods for making your Aura Edge Credit Card bill payment:
- You can pay your credit card bill by logging in to your internet banking account. Just visit the Credit cards section, select your card and find an option to pay the bill.
- If you are having an account in a bank other than the IndusInd Bank, you can make the bill payment via NEFT from your respective bank account.
- Mobile wallet-based apps like Paytm, PhonePe, etc, are also among the easiest ways to pay your credit card bill online.
- If you want to pay your credit card bill offline, you can visit your nearest branch and pay the bill via cash or cheque.
The IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card is an exclusive entry-level credit card that allows you to earn reward points as per your requirements and spending habits. You can choose a reward plan on your own and get the maximum benefit through the same. As mentioned above, the card is very similar to the Platinum Aura Card issued by the bank. It only doesn’t provide you with a complimentary Priory Pass whereas the Platinum Aura Card offers that to its customers. But, the exciting reward programs of this card make it a good choice for people who want to save more on their spends. If you are someone who is looking for a lifetime free credit card with great saving benefits, you should definitely apply for the IndusInd Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card. Moreover, if you have any other questions about this card, its features, or anything, you can freely ask us in the comment section below!
You need to pay a joining fee of Rs. 500 and after that, Yes, the IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit card becomes lifetime free for you.
No, the IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card doesn’t provide you with any complimentary airport lounge access.
If you spend very often on movies, you should choose the Party Plan of the IndusInd Platinum Aura Edge Credit card.
The interest rate on this credit card is 3.83% per month, which is 46% annually.