IndusInd Nexxt Credit Card is a unique card launched by IndusInd Bank. It is India’s first interactive and hassle-free card which enables you to make swift, secured, and convenient payments by taping on the button provided on the card itself. It gives you 3 options to choose between while making payments namely; EMI, Rewards, & Credit. You can choose any of the three options at your convenience. With this card, you earn 1 Reward point on every Rs. 100 you spend and redeem these points against several options of your choice.
This card also offers benefits like ‘buy one get one offer’ on BookMyShow.com, Nexxt Auto Assist like – roadside repair, emergency towing, medical assistance, keys locked in, etc. Moreover, you can save on fuel transactions by getting the 1% fuel surcharge waived off every time.
IndusInd Nexxt Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movies | Shopping |
Movie & Dining
Avail of “buy one get one offer” every month on BookMyShow.com and Satyam Cinemas
1 Reward Point per Rs. 150 spent
1 RP = Re. 1 for redemption against cash credit & 1 RP = 1 InterMile / CV point.
Complimentary Priority Pass Membership
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Get personal Air Accident cover up to Rs. 25 Lakhs
Zero Liability Protection
You won't be liable for any fraudulent transactions made on your card if the card is reported lost/stolen to the bank in a timely manner.
Spend Based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on the conversion amount
Avail 1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions between Rs. 400 – Rs. 4000
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% or a minimum of Rs. 300
Add-on Card Fee
- Get exclusive welcome gift vouchers.
- Earn 1 RP on a transaction worth Rs. 150 on this card.
- Avail complimentary membership to Priority Pass Program.
- Buy 1 get 1 Free offer on movie tickets.
- Personal air accident cover worth Rs. 25 lakhs.
- Get 24-hour IndusInd Auto Assist.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
- As welcome benefits, you can select between various gift vouchers (EazyDiner, Bata, Oberoi Hotels, Yatra, Vero Moda, Aldo, etc).
IndusInd Nexxt Credit Card Rewards
- You get 1 reward point on every Rs. 150 on payments made through this card.
- No reward points are accrued on fuel transactions.
- Redeem your earned reward points against various products/vouchers at Indusmoments.
- Redeem the reward points against cash credit at a rate of 1 RP = Re. 1.
- Redeem your earned reward points against Intermiles/CV Points at a rate of 1 RP = 1 InterMile / 1 CV Point.
You get complimentary Priority Pass membership for yourself and your add-on cardholder. The membership is complimentary but you have to pay a usage fee of USD 27 every time you visit the lounge.
- You get ‘Buy One Get One offer’ on booking movie tickets on BookMyShow.
- You can avail a maximum of 2 free discounts on movies in a month.
- The price of complimentary tickets is capped at Rs. 200 per ticket.
Avail of Auto assist services like roadside repair, emergency towing, medical assistance, keys locked in, etc.
Who should go for the IndusInd Nexxt Credit Card?
IndusInd Nexxt Credit Card is apt for everyone. To get this card you only have to pay a joining fee with applicable taxes. This card can be used for day-to-day purchases at retail outlets. It comes with 3 button options which all the way makes it easier to select payment options between EMI, Reward Points, and Credit.
IndusInd Nexxt Credit Card has in-built led lights which makes it look premium and attractive. This card can get your attention at the first look only. You get 3 options to choose from while making payments; first is pay with EMI option which has in-built periods to choose from (3,6,12,18, & 24 months), second, you can redeem your accumulated reward points towards making online payments or at retail outlets, and third you can choose cash credit. It comes with a joining fee of Rs. 3,499 and no renewal fee. One can vouch for this card as it offers exciting Nexxt Auto Assist like roadside repair, emergency towing, medical assistance, keys locked in, etc., and discounts on movies.
No, there are no renewal fees.
This completely depends upon the bank; the income requirement varies from applicant to applicant
3.83% per month is the finance charge.
You can enjoy various services like Roadside Repair, Emergency fuel supply, flat tire services, keys locked inside, emergency towing assistance & medical assistance.
Foreign mark-up charges on this card are 3.5%.