Offered by the IndusInd Bank, the IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card is a decent credit card with a generous reward rate. It comes with a joining fee of Rs. 3,000 and you get exclusive deals on brand partners and various vouchers as welcome benefits. You earn reward points on almost all your spends, which can later be redeemed against statement cash, InterMiles, or several products/vouchers at Indusmoments. You also get complimentary Priority Pass membership that you can use to access domestic as well as international lounges with a usage fee.
Moreover, this card entitles you to complimentary access to selected golf courses across India. You also get insurance cover against personal accident and several travel insurance covers. Read on to learn more about the features and benefits of the IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card
Best Suited For
Reward Points |
- Get exclusive offers and deals on premium brands, gift vouchers, Amazon vouchers, etc, as welcome benefits.
- 1.5 reward points on every ₹ 150 spent on this card (except on fuel).
- Buy 1 Get 1 free offer on movie tickets on BookMyShow.
- 1 complimentary golf game every quarter.
- Get complimentary priority pass membership.
- Get a complimentary personal air accident insurance cover of up to ₹ 25 lakh.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
- 24*7 concierge services & auto assist.
Rewards and Benefits
You get exclusive offers on premium brands (like ALDO, Vero Moda, etc.); gift vouchers; Amazon vouchers; etc.
Movie & Dining
Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on movie tickets on BookMyShow.
1.5 RPs per Rs. 100 spent and 1.2 RPs per Rs. 100 spent on utilities & insurance categories.
1 RP = Re. 0.85 for redemption against cash & 1 RP = 1 InterMile / 1 CV Point.
Complimentary membership to the Priority Pass Program.
1 complimentary golf game & 1 lesson every quarter.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Personal Air Accident Insurance is covered up to ₹25 Lakhs.
Zero Liability Protection
Cardholders won’t be liable for any fraudulent transactions if the card is reported lost/stolen to the bank in a timely manner.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on all international transactions
3.83% p.m. (46% p.a.)
Avail 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all petrol pumps in India for transactions between ₹ 400 – ₹ 4000.
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the advance amount (minimum of ₹300)
Add-on Card Fee
- As welcome benefits, this card offers you exciting offers and deals on premium brands like Montblanc, Vero Moda, ALDO, William Penn, EazyDiner, etc.
- Under welcome benefits, you also get Luxe Gift Cards, Amazon gift cards, Apollo Pharmacy gift cards, etc.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card Rewards
- You earn 1.5 reward points on every ₹ 150 you spend.
- You can earn 1.2 reward points on every ₹ 150 spent on select merchant categories like utility bill payments, insurance premium payments, etc. on this card.
- No Reward points are accrued on fuel transactions.
- You can convert your reward points into cash credit for paying outstanding amounts on the card. The maximum number of reward points that can be redeemed for cash credit in a billing cycle is 10,000. 1 RP is equivalent to ₹ 0.85.
- You can get 1 Oberoi hotel and resort stay voucher by redeeming 30,000 reward points.
- You can redeem your accumulated 27,000 reward points for purchasing Mont Blanc Vouchers worth ₹ 25000.
- You can also convert your reward points into InterMiles. 100 RPs are equivalent to 100 InterMiles.
- You can convert your reward points into Airline Miles. 100 RPs are equivalent to 100 Club Vistara Points.
You get complimentary Priority Pass membership using which you can access more than 1,000 lounges worldwide. You will be charged the US $27 per person per visit.
- You can enjoy Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on movies two times every month on BookMyShow.
- The maximum benefit through this offer is capped at Rs. 200 per ticket.
- You get 4 complimentary golf games every year (1 per quarter).
- You get 4 complimentary golf lessons every year (1 per quarter).
|Accidental air death||Rs. 25 lakhs|
|Lost baggage||Rs. 1,00,000|
|Delayed baggage||Rs 25,000|
|Loss of passport||Rs 50,000|
|Lost ticket||Rs 25,000|
|Missed connection||Rs 25,000|
- The cardholder on availing of this card gets a complimentary priority pass membership.
- You get complimentary access to Auto Assist such as roadside repair, emergency fuel supply, emergency towing assistance, and much more.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card targets millennials who love shopping from premium brands. This card is loaded with exciting offers on apparel and luxury items (jewelry, watch, etc). Unlike other shopping credit cards, which don’t consider insurance benefits, IndusInd bank covers personal air accident insurance up to Rs. 25 lakhs on Platinum Credit Card. This card has also covered travel benefits under the Priority Pass Membership allowing you to access participating lounges worldwide. So, if you’re looking for a lifestyle card that has covered a wide range of benefits from shopping to insurance then Platinum Credit Card by IndusInd Bank is worth consideration.
Unfortunately, the IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card doesn’t provide any benefits on movies and dining as of now. The previous offers were valid till 31st March 2021.
No, the IndusInd Bank doesn’t provide golf benefits to add-on members on Platinum Credit Card.
The IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card charges a 3.83% interest per month.
The joining of this IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card is Rs. 3000. There is no annual fee on this card.