Offered by the IndusInd Bank, the Platinum Credit Card is a decent credit card with a generous reward rate. This credit card is placed at a joining fee of Rs. 3,000 and offers exclusive deals on brand partners and various vouchers as welcome benefits. On all the spends that you do using this credit card, the cardholders will earn reward points, which can later be redeemed against statement cash, InterMiles, or several products/vouchers at Indusmoments. You also get complimentary Priority Pass membership that you can use to access international as well as domestic lounges with a usage fee.
Moreover, this card entitles you to complimentary access to selected golf courses across India. You also get insurance cover against personal accident and several travel insurance covers. Keep reading the article to know more about the advantages that the IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card provides.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
1+1 (Buy 1 Get 1) offer on movie tickets on BookMyShow.
1.5 RPs per Rs. 100 spent and 1.2 RPs per Rs. 100 spent on utilities & insurance categories.
1 RP = Re. 0.85 while redeeming reward points against cash and 1 RP = 1 InterMile / 1 CV Point.
Complimentary Priority Pass Membership.
1 complimentary golf game & 1 lesson every quarter.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Complimentary Air Accidental death cover worth Rs. 25 Lakhs.
Zero Liability Protection
Zero liability of cardholders against deceitful transactions if loss or theft of card is reported to the customer care of the bank within the specified time frame.
Spend Based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% of the transacted amount.
3.83% p.m. (46% p.a.)
1% fuel surcharge waiver on transcations between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000 at all fuel stations in India.
Cash Advance Charges
Rs. 300 or 2.5% of the amount withdrawn, higher of the two.
Add-on Card Fee
- Get exclusive offers and deals on premium brands, gift vouchers, Amazon vouchers, etc, as welcome benefits.
- 1.5 reward points on every ₹ 150 spent on this card (except on fuel).
- Buy 1 Get 1 free offer on movie tickets on BookMyShow.
- 1 complimentary golf game every quarter.
- Get complimentary priority pass membership.
- Get a complimentary air accidental death cover of up to ₹ 25 lakh.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
- 24*7 concierge services & auto assist
- In the form of welcome benefits, this card offers you exciting offers and deals on premium brands like Montblanc, Vero Moda, ALDO, William Penn, EazyDiner, etc.
- Under welcome benefits, the cardholders will also get Luxe Gift Cards, Amazon gift cards, Apollo Pharmacy gift cards, etc.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card Rewards
- You earn 1.5 reward points on every ₹ 150 you spend.
- You can earn 1.2 reward points on every ₹ 150 spent on select merchant categories like utility bill payments, insurance premium payments, etc. on this card.
- No Reward points will be earned on transactions done towards fuel purchases.
- You can convert your reward points into cash credit for paying outstanding amounts on the card. You can redeem a maximum of 10,000 reward points for cash credit in a billing cycle is 10,000. 1 RP is equivalent to ₹ 0.85.
- You can get 1 Oberoi hotel and resort stay voucher by redeeming 30,000 reward points.
- The accumulated 27,000 reward points can be redeemed for purchasing Mont Blanc Vouchers worth ₹ 25000.
- You can also convert your reward points into InterMiles. 100 RPs are equivalent to 100 InterMiles.
- You can convert your reward points into Airline Miles. 100 RPs are equivalent to 100 Club Vistara Points.
With IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card, cardholders will get complimentary Priority Pass membership using which you can access more than 1,000 lounges worldwide. You will be charged US $27 per person per visit.
- You can enjoy Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on movies two times every month on BookMyShow.
- The price of the ticket is capped at Rs. 200 per ticket.
- Credit cardholders will get 4 complimentary golf games per year (1 per quarter).
- You will get 4 complimentary golf lessons per year (1 per quarter).
|Accidental air death||Rs. 25 lakhs|
|Lost baggage||Rs. 1,00,000|
|Delayed baggage||Rs 25,000|
|Loss of passport||Rs 50,000|
|Lost ticket||Rs 25,000|
|Missed connection||Rs 25,000|
- The cardholder on availing of this card gets a complimentary priority pass membership.
- You get complimentary access to Auto Assist such as roadside repair, emergency fuel supply, emergency towing assistance, and much more.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card targets millennials who love shopping from premium brands. This card is loaded with exciting offers on apparel and luxury items (jewelry, watch, etc). Unlike other shopping credit cards, which don’t consider insurance benefits, IndusInd Bank provides you a personal air accidental insurance cover of Rs. 25 Lakhs on Platinum Credit Card. This card has also covered travel benefits under the Priority Pass Membership allowing you to access participating lounges worldwide. So, if you’re looking for a lifestyle card that has covered a wide range of benefits from shopping to insurance then Platinum Credit Card by IndusInd Bank is worth consideration.
Unfortunately, the IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card doesn’t provide any benefits on movies and dining as of now. The previous offers were valid till 31st March 2021.
No, the IndusInd Bank doesn’t provide golf benefits to add-on members on Platinum Credit Card.
This credit card charges an interest rate of 3.83% per month on the overdue amount.
You have to pay a joining fee of Rs. 3,000 to avail the benefits of this credit card. You are not required to any renewal fee on the credit card.