The IndusInd Bank Celesta Credit Card is a premium credit card providing its cardholders with super-exclusive luxury & lifestyle benefits. The card is issued with a one-time joining fee of Rs. 50,000 and offers vouchers worth Rs. 50K from Oberoi hotels and Montblanc each as a welcome gift. You can make your travels extra luxurious with unlimited complimentary domestic lounge access provided with the card. Coming to its entertainment benefits, one can avail of up to 3 free movie tickets each month & a 20% discount on movies on BookMyShow.
Moreover, it offers exciting offers on dining, including the complimentary Dineout Plus membership, a 25% discount at premium restaurants, and Rs 3,000 off on the dining bill. The card allows you to save in several other ways, like a spend-based waiver on the annual fee, fuel surcharge waiver, etc. To know all the advantages of the IndusInd Bank Celesta Credit Card keep reading the information given below:
IndusInd Bank Celesta Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movies | Travel |
Reward Points |
- Get up to 3 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent using your IndusInd Bank Celesta Credit Card.
- Reward Points redeemable against Cash credit.
- Vouchers worth Rs. 50,000 each from Oberoi Hotels & Montblanc as a welcome gift.
- 20% discount on movies at BookMyShow.
- Buy 1 get 1 free (BOGO) offer on movie tickets.
- Complimentary Dineout Plus membership.
- Unlimited complimentary airport lounge access.
- Spend-based renewal fee waiver.
- Complimentary golf lessons and golf games every month.
- Insurance coverage against several categories.
- 1% waiver on fuel surcharge.
Rewards and Benefits
You get either of Oberoi hotels/resorts vouchers worth Rs. 50K or Montblanc vouchers worth Rs. 50,000.
Movie & Dining
Get a 20% discount on movies and buy 1 get 1 free offer (BOGO) on movie tickets through BookMyShow. You get a complimentary Dineout Plus membership.
1 Reward Point for every Rs. 100 you spend on domestic purchases. 3 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 you spend on international purchases.
The Reward Points are redeemable against a variety of products. You can also redeem these points against AirMiles / Cash credit at a rate of 1 Reward Point = 1 air mile / Re.1.
Get complimentary airport lounge visits
3 complimentary golf games & 3 complimentary golf lessons every month.
Domestic Lounge Access
Enjoy unlimited complimentary access to domestic lounges.
International Lounge Access
You get insurance coverage for an air accident, lost/delayed baggage, lost passport/ticket, missed connection, etc.
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholder would not be held liable for any unauthorized transactions done on the card if the loss has been reported to the bank within 48 hours.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
The renewal fee is waived off on spending Rs. 10 lakhs or more in the last year.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Indusind Bank charges a reward redemption fee of Rs. 100
Rewards Redemption Fee
Indusind Bank charges a reward redemption fee of Rs. 100
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on all foreign currency spends
2.99% per month
1% fuel surcharge waiver across all fuel stations.
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the cash withdrawn or Rs. 300 (whichever is higher)
Add-on Card Fee
IndusInd Bank Celesta Credit Card Features and Benefits
The Celesta Card offered by the IndusInd Bank is one of its most premium and exclusive offerings. It comes with a lot of world-class privileges and advantages over several categories, including dining, travel, shopping, and much more. The features and benefits of the Celesta card have been discussed in detail below:
You can choose one of the following as a welcome gift:
- You get Oberoi hotels & resorts vouchers worth Rs. 50,000.
- Montblanc vouchers worth Rs. 50,000.
- A combination of Montblanc & Oberoi hotel vouchers worth Rs. 25,000.
- You get 1 Reward Point per Rs. 100 spent on domestic purchases.
- You get 3 Reward Points for every international spend of Rs. 100.
- On selected categories like government services/charges, utility bill payments, insurance payments, and educational institutions fees, you get 0.70 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent.
- You get unlimited complimentary domestic lounge access through your IndusInd Bank Celesta Credit Card.
- Get exclusive discount offers on Hertz car rental that include:
-A discount of 10% on standard rates.
-Free additional driver for your partner.
-An upgrade of car class on five consecutive days or more.
- You get a complimentary Dineout Plus membership.
- A discount of 25% at most of the premium restaurants.
- Get Rs. 3,000 off on dining around the year. This offer can be availed once in six months, and one coupon is to be used in a single transaction.
- Get 20% off on your dining bills or a complimentary bottle of beer or an appetizer from the à la carte menu at several restaurants worldwide.
- Buy 1 movie ticket and get 1 free. The price of a free movie ticket is capped at Rs. 700.
- You get a flat 20% off on event/movie bookings on BookMyShow.
- Up to 3 free movie tickets can be availed in a month.
- You get 3 complimentary golf lessons every calendar month.
- You get 3 complimentary golf games each month.
|Accidental air death||Rs. 2.5 crores|
|Delayed Baggage||Rs. 5,000|
|Loss of travel documents||Rs. 50,000|
|Lost baggage||Rs. 1 lakh|
|Lost ticket/missed connection||Rs. 25,000|
Joining and Renewal Fee Waiver
The annual fee of Rs. 5,000 can be waived off on spending Rs. 10 lakhs or more in the last year.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Get a 1% waiver on fuel surcharge at all fuel stations for all transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000.
Zero Liability Protection
The IndusInd Bank provides zero liability protection against a lost or stolen card according to which, you will not be liable for any unauthorized transaction made on your Celesta Card if you have reported the loss to the bank.
Indusind Celesta Credit Card Reward Points Redemption
- You can call 1860 267 7777 to redeem your Reward Points.
- The Reward Points earned are redeemable against air miles with the partner Airlines (1 Reward Point = 1 Air mile).
- The Reward Points are also redeemable against cash credit at a rate of 1 Reward Point = Re. 1.
- You can also redeem the Reward Points against various products available at IndusMoments.
- A maximum of 30,000 reward points can be redeemed in a statement cycle.
IndusInd Celesta Credit Card Fees & Charges
- Joining and Annual Fee: The joining fee for the IndusInd Celesta Card is Rs. 50,000 and the annual fee (second-year onwards) is Rs. 5,000.
- Interest Rate: An interest rate of 2.99% per month is applicable on the due amount.
- Cash Advance Fee: A cash withdrawal fee of 2.5% of the withdrawn amount (subject to a minimum fee of Rs. 300) on cash withdrawals with the card from ATMs.
- Forex Mark-up Fee: A foreign currency mark-up fee of 2.5% of the transaction amount is applicable on all foreign currency transactions.
IndusInd Celesta Credit Card Eligibility & Documentation
Every credit card comes with a different eligibility criterion that has to be to be fulfilled by the applicants to get approved for the particular card. These eligibility criteria are dependent on age, credit history, and income. The following is the eligibility criteria for the IndusInd Celesta Card:
- The applicant should be between 21 years to 65 years of age.
- The applicant should have a stable income (the applicant should be either a salaried employee or a self-employed individual).
- The applicant should have a good credit history.
Following is a list of documents that are required to apply for the IndusInd Bank Celesta Credit Card:
- Identity Proof – PAN Card, Aadhar Card, and a photograph.
- Address Proof – Aadhar Card, Passport, Voters’ Id, Driving Licence, etc.
- Income Proof – Latest 3 months bank statements and salary slips (for salaried individuals), the latest copy of ITR (for self-employed people).
How To Apply For IndusInd Celesta Credit Card?
You can apply for the IndusInd Bank Celesta Credit Card with online or offline methods as follows:
- You can apply online for an IndusInd Bank Celesta Card on the website https://www.indusind.com/ or you can contact the IndusInd Bank credit card customer care on 1860 267 7777.
- Visit your nearest IndusInd branch & fill in the application form for the Celesta Credit Card. Do carry all the necessary documents with you.
How To Check IndusInd Celesta Credit Card Application Status?
If you have already applied for the Celesta Credit Card, you can easily track your application status as follows:
- Contact the IndusInd Bank customer care on 1860 267 7777 and ask the status of your application to them. You will be asked a few details and the required information will be given to you in minutes.
- You can also visit your nearest IndusInd Bank branch to know your IndusInd Celesta Credit Card application status.
IndusInd Celesta Credit Card Activation & PIN Generation
You can generate the PIN of your credit card via a lot of methods as mentioned below:
- You can activate your IndusInd Celesta Card or generate its PIN via the IndusInd Bank’s mobile app. Under the section ‘Credit Cards’ go to ‘Credit Card service Request’ and you will find an option to generate credit card PIN.
- The same can also be done via internet banking. Log in to your credit card internet banking account and find an option to generate the PIN of your card.
- Another easy way to activate your credit card is to do it via an ATM nearest to you. Visit the ATM and find an option for credit card PIN generation from the main menu.
- You can also reach the IndusInd Bank credit card customer care and request them to assist you on the same.
IndusInd Celesta Credit Card Limit
Generally, customers get a minimum credit limit of Rs. 2 lakhs. However, some people with an excellent credit card can get a very high credit limit as well. The credit limit you get with this card totally depends on a few factors including your credit score, your past payment behavior, and your income. If you have got a lower limit and you feel that it is not sufficient, you can request a credit limit increase either by contacting customer care or by visiting your nearest IndusInd Bank branch. But, make sure to utilize your Celesta Card responsibly for a few months before you apply for a credit limit increase so that your card issuer may trust you and give you a higher limit.
IndusInd Celesta Credit Card Bill Payment
Following are the different ways to make your IndusInd Celesta Credit Card bill payment:
- Log in to the internet banking account on the Indusnet portal and go to the ‘Fund Transfer section. Enter all the required details and make your card’s bill payment in seconds.
- You can also pay your Celesta Credit card bill through the IndusInd Bank mobile banking app. Sign in to the app and make the payment by clicking on the ‘Pay Now’ option.
- If you use any wallet-based apps like PhonePe, Paytm, etc, you can pay your credit card bill even more easily through them.
- If you hold a savings account in a different bank, you can pay your Celesta Card bill via NEFT.
- If you do not prefer online methods, you can visit your closest branch and make bill payment through cash or a cheque.
IndusInd Celesta Credit Card Login/Internet Banking
To register your IndusInd Celesta Card for internet banking, follow a few simple steps as discussed below:
- Visit the official website of IndusInd Bank.
- Under the section Digital banking, click on ‘IndusNet.’
- Now, click on ‘Login’ and then on ‘Credit Card.
- Enter all the required details including your card number, date of birth, and a few more.
- Now your card will be registered for internet banking.
How To Block IndusInd Celesta Credit Card?
Due to any reason, if you want to block your IndusInd Celesta Credit Card instantly, follow the steps given below:
- Log in to the internet banking account or to the IndusInd Bank mobile banking app and find an option to block the credit card. Enter the required information and block your credit card minutes.
- You can also contact the IndusInd Celesta Card customer care on 1800 419 4000 and ask them to block your Celesta Credit Card instantly. They will ask for a few details & will block your card after that.
- If you are unable to block your credit card via any of the above methods, you can also visit your nearest branch for the same.
IndusInd Celesta Credit Card Customer Care
If you need any help related to your IndusInd Celesta Credit Card or you have some complaints, you can contact the IndusInd Bank credit card customer care using the following contact details:
- In case of any emergency or instant help, contact customer care by contacting on the toll-free number 1860-267-7777.
- If you want to describe your query or complaint via email, write the mail to [email protected].
Cards Similar To IndusInd Celesta Credit Card
|Benefits||IndusInd Celesta Credit Card||HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card||SBI Elite Credit Card|
|Annual Fees||Rs. 5,000 (second-year onwards)||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 4,999|
1 Reward Point on every spend of Rs. 100 on domestic purchases.
3 Reward Points on every international spend of Rs. 100.
5 Reward Points on every spend of Rs. 150.
2x Reward Points on weekend dining.
2 Reward Points on every spend of Rs. 100.
5x Reward Points on groceries, dining, and departmental stores.
|Reward Redemption||1 Reward Point = Re. 1 for redemption against various products and vouchers.||1 Reward Point = Re. 1 for redemption against flight/hotel bookings, 1 RP = Re. 0.5 for redemption against product catalogue.||1 Reward Point = Re. 0.25 for redemption against products and the card’s outstanding balance.|
Complimentary Dineout passport membership.
Unlimited complimentary domestic airport lounge access.
Buy 1 Get 1 free offer on movies.
Complimentary Club Marriott, Amazon prime, and Zomato Gold membership.
Unlimited complimentary domestic and international lounge access.
Complimentary rounds of golf every quarter.
Complimentary movie tickets every month.
Complimentary domestic and international lounge access every quarter.
Get free rounds of golf every calendar month.
The Indusind Bank Celesta Credit Card is an extraordinary card having exciting benefits across many categories. It offers you welcome gifts worth more than Rs. 1 lakh to give a great start to your journey with this card. Earn up to 3 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent and 1 RP = Re. 1 (when redeemed against cash credit), i.e., you can save up to 3% whenever you use your card.
Along with this great saving opportunity, you can live an extra-luxurious life, and that too with minimum expenses as you are getting complimentary lounge access, free movie tickets, complimentary golf lessons/games, and many more such offers with the card. So, if you believe in having a luxurious lifestyle, the IndusInd Bank Celesta Credit Card is for you.
With your IndusInd Bank Celesta Credit Card, you get 0.70 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 you spend on utility bill payments.
The joining fee of the IndusInd Bank Celesta Credit Card is Rs. 50,000.
Yes, the IndusInd Bank Celesta Credit Card provides 3 complimentary golf lessons and 3 complimentary golf games every month.
You can avail of the buy 1 get 1 free offer 3 times every month on BookMyShow through your IndusInd Bank Celesta Credit Card.
The interest rate on the IndusInd Bank Celesta Card is 2.99% per month.