Being a popular bank and credit card issuer, IndusInd Bank provides its customers with exclusive products and services. Along with a wide range of credit cards across different categories, the bank also offers an add-on credit card facility so that people with no credit history can also avail of the benefits of a credit card. If you have also received your IndusInd Bank add-on Credit Card, you will have to generate your credit card PIN first in order to activate it. There are different ways of activating an add-on credit card and all of them are explained stepwise in this article:
How To Activate IndusInd Bank Add-On Credit Cards?
Activating a credit card is the first thing to do when you receive it. IndusInd Bank provides you with several online as well as offline methods to generate an add-on credit card PIN. You can follow any of these methods at your convenience. To know these methods in detail, keep reading:
Online Methods for PIN Generation
Online methods for credit card-related services are preferred by most individuals nowadays as these are easy and less time taking methods. The following are some of the most convenient methods to activate IndusInd add-on Credit Cards:
Activating your IndusInd Bank supplementary credit card via internet banking is one of the easiest ways to get it done. You can follow the below-mentioned steps for the same:
- Visit the IndusNet official website.
- Log in using your valid credentials.
- Under the Card section, you will find Credit Cards and under that, you can also find the Add-on credit cards option.
- Find the option to manage add-on credit Cards PIN.
- Proceed further accordingly.
You can also generate the PIN of your IndusInd Bank add-on Credit Card easily by contacting the bank’s customer care. Just call them at 1860-267-7777 and ask the bank executives to help you with the PIN generation of your add-on Credit Card. They will ask you for a few basic details and will verify the details by sending an OTP. Once you complete the verification process, you will have to follow a few simple instructions given by the bank officials and your task will be done in a few seconds.
IndusInd Bank Mobile App
To get your IndusInd add-on Credit Card activated via InduInd’s mobile banking app, you can follow a few simple steps as mentioned below:
- Login to the IndusInd Bank’s mobile app.
- Select the ‘Credit Cards’option from the main menu and you can easily find an option to activate an add-on credit card under the Credit Card service request option.
- Select the option to manage credit card PIN.
- Follow the instructions properly and enter the 4-digit PIN.
- Re-enter it to confirm and submit.
For people who don’t prefer online methods, IndusInd Bank also provides you with a few offline methods to generate your add-on Credit Card PIN as mentioned below:
Via IndusInd Bank ATM
Generating a credit card PIN through an ATM seems to be the easiest method for some individuals as it is the most used and the most traditional method of doing it. If you want to generate your IndusInd Bank add-on Credit Card PIN via an ATM, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit any IndusInd Bank ATM near you.
- Insert your add-on Credit Card into it.
- Select your language and then find an option to generate a credit card PIN from the main menu.
- Proceed further accordingly.
- Enter your credit card PIN and re-enter it to confirm.
IndusInd Bank Add-On Credit Card PIN Change
Even after setting your IndusInd add-on Credit Card PIN, your task doesn’t end. You need to change your credit card PIN from time to time in order to ensure the safety and security of your credit card. The following are some of the best ways to change your credit card PIN in a few seconds:
- Visit the IndusInd Bank ATM nearest to you and insert your card into it. Find an option to reset/change your credit card PIN from the main menu. Make sure to take your registered mobile number along with you as you will also be based to enter OTP in the verification process.
- Visit the IndusInd Bank’s internet banking website and login to it using your username and password (for Primary cardholders). Find an option to manage the add-on Credit Cards PIN and proceed further by setting a new PIN.
- One more convenient to get your IndusInd Bank add-on Credit Card PIN changed is to contact the bank’s customer care from your registered mobile number. Just ask them to help you out with the process and they will surely get your tasks done.
- You can also change your supplementary credit card PIN via IndusInd Bank’s mobile Banking app by following the similar steps that are required for PIN generation.
Now, you might have understood all the ways to activate an IndusInd Bank add-on Credit Card. You can use any of these methods at your convenience and you can even visit your nearest branch in case you need any assistance. Make sure that you don’t keep the same credit card PIN for a long time as it is advisable to check your credit card PIN regularly to save your card from fraudulent transactions.
The minimum eligible age to apply for IndusInd Bank add-on cards is 18 years.
No the PIN for add-on credit cards needs to be generated separately and it should be different from the primary card.