IndusInd Bank has been rapidly expanding its credit card range by adding new and dynamic cards to it. Recently, they launched a virtual credit card and some great lifetime free offerings. The bank has now introduced its latest super-premium offering – the Indus Solitaire Credit Card. This credit card is best suited for high-net-worth individuals and frequent international travelers. With zero forex charge and four free international lounge visits each quarter, regular international travelers can save more and travel in comfort. For added comfort, you can also avail of concierge services with this card.
For every Rs. 100 spent, you earn 1 Reward Point, which can be redeemed for exciting rewards, AirMiles, or cash credit. Keep reading to learn more about this card.
Indus Solitaire Credit Card
Best Suited For
Travel | Shopping |
Reward Points |
Movie & Dining
1 RP on Each Spend of Rs. 100. 0.70 RPs on Select Spends of Insurance, Utilities, Education and Rental Payments
Cash Credit 1 Reward Point = ₹ 0.50 or Partner Airmiles - 5 Reward Points = 4 AirMiles
12 Complimentary Green Fee Waivers and Golf Lessons at Top Golf Courses in India
Domestic Lounge Access
4 Free Visits Each Quarter
International Lounge Access
4 Free Visits Each Quarter
Travel Insurance is Provided
Zero Liability Protection
Cardholder Will Not Be Liable for Any Fraudulent Transaction if the Card is Reported Lost or Stolen to the Bank in a Timely Manner
Spend Based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.83% Monthly and 46% Annually
1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% or a Minimum Charge of Rs. 300
Add-on Card Fee
- This is a premium credit card.
- The joining fee is Rs. 30,000 but annual charges are Rs. 10,000 from the second year.
- This card carries zero forex charges.
- Get free Moneycontrol Pro, EazyDiner, and Taj Epicure Memberships.
Indus Solitaire Credit Card Features & Benefits
Below are all the features and benefits of the Indus Solitaire Card. If you are considering applying for this card, please review the information below to make an informed decision.
Bonus Reward Points
Spend Rs. 1 lakh in the first 30 days of card issuance and earn 5,000 bonus Reward Points.
Complimentary One-Year Taj Epicure Preferred Membership
Enjoy the luxurious Taj Epicure membership at no extra cost with this credit card. With this membership, you can avail yourself of the following benefits.
- Voucher for a one-night stay that includes breakfast for two people.
- 2 vouchers for a one-level room upgrade for one night are reserved directly at the best available rate.
- Two vouchers at All Day Dining Restaurants for two people.
- Complimentary one-time 60-minute spa treatment and access to sauna and steam for one person.
- Enjoy up to 25% off on your stay, dining, takeaway, and spa treatments all year round.
Complimentary EazyDiner Prime Membership
- Up to 50% discount at over 2000 partner restaurants in India and Dubai.
- Receive a joining bonus of 2000 EazyPoints.
- 2X EazyPoints on all restaurant table reservations.
Complimentary Moneycontrol Pro Membership
- Enjoy an ad-free experience with seamless navigation and faster response times.
- Expert editorials every month.
- Moneycontrol Pro, in collaboration with Financial Times, offers you the opportunity to gain valuable insights from world-renowned experts and journalists.
- Get access to 40+ investment ideas every week, as well as 3 to 4 daily technical calls, for actionable insights that can help guide your investment decisions.
Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
The Indus Solitaire Credit Card offers you 4 free lounge visits each quarter to both international and domestic lounges. This would allow cardholders to enjoy a total of 16 visits to domestic lounges and 16 visits to international lounges per year. You can check the list of eligible airport lounges here.
- For one year, customers can enjoy 12 rounds of complimentary green fees, not exceeding 3 rounds in a calendar quarter.
- 4 complimentary green fee access for guests, not exceeding 1 complimentary guest green fee in a calendar quarter
- 12 complimentary golf lessons each year (Maximum 3 each quarter).
Golf benefits are offered by Mastercard.*
- One night free with Mastercard at participating luxurious hotels and resorts.
- Enjoy special discounts with the complimentary Club ITC Culinaire Membership.
- Handpicked offers and deals for your health and wellness.
- Complimentary Global Data Roaming with the options to choose from Flexiroam SIM Card, Microchip, or eSIM.
Indus Solitaire Credit Card Reward Points
Earn 1 Reward Point for Each Transaction of Rs. 100
You shall earn 1 RP for each offline and online transaction of Rs. 100. No Reward Points are awarded for fuel transactions.
0.70 Reward Points for Each Transaction of Rs. 100 (Select Categories)
The Indus Solitaire Credit Card gives you the opportunity to earn 0.70 Reward Points for every transaction of Rs. 100 made in certain special categories such as Utility Bills, Rental, Insurance, Education, and Government transactions. It’s worth noting that many credit cards do not offer any reward points for these categories.
Reward Point Redemption
- You can redeem Reward Points with IndusMoments.
- You can also convert your Reward Points to partner Airline Miles in the ratio of 5 Reward Points = 4 AirMiles.
- You can also redeem your Reward Points for cash credit in the ratio of 1 Reward Point = Rs. 0.50.
Review of Indus Solitaire Credit Card
The Indus Solitaire Credit Card is an excellent choice for people who value luxury and comfort. This card offers a host of benefits, such as multiple lounge visits, zero forex charges, and complimentary memberships to Taj Epicure and Moneycontrol Pro. With a joining fee of Rs. 30,000, it is an ideal card for HNIs as it would offer useful memberships and ease their lives.
With a range of features that can simplify the lives of many, this card is a perfect fit for those who demand the best. What are your thoughts on this latest offering by IndusInd Bank?