The IDBI Euphoria World Credit Card is a basic card issued by the IDBI Bank with an aim to provide maximum benefits to its customers with minimum charges. It comes with zero joining fee and rewards you in the form of Delight Points. The card welcomes you with a bonus of 4,000 Delight Points on making an eligible transaction. You get 3 Delight Points every time you spend Rs. 100, and 2X Delight Points on spending for flight/hotel/bus bookings, IRCTC, etc. The Delight Points are redeemable against various categories including travel, entertainment, cash, etc.
Moreover, to give you a luxurious travel experience, the card provides complimentary airport lounge access at several participating lounges in India. There are several other advantages of the IDBI Euphoria World Credit Card that include spend-based annual fee waiver, fuel surcharge waiver, exclusive insurance benefits, and many more. To know all about the card and its fees & charges, refer to the information given below:
IDBI Euphoria World Credit Card
Best Suited For
Travel | Shopping |
Reward Points |
- No joining fee.
- You get 3 Delight Points on every Rs. 100 you spend using your IDBI Euphoria World Credit Card.
- You get 6 Delight Points on every Rs. 100 you spend on Airline/hotel bookings/ Bus bookings/ IRCTC, etc.
- Welcome gift of 4,000 Delight Points.
- Complimentary airport lounge access.
- Insurance cover against air accidents.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver up to Rs. 500 per month.
- Spend-based renewal fee waiver.
Rewards and Benefits
4,000 delight points
Movie & Dining
3 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent & 6 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on hotels, Airlines, Bus bookings, etc. You can save up to 1.5% using this card.
1 Delight Point = Rs. 0.25.
Complimentary airport lounge access
Domestic Lounge Access
Complimentary domestic lounge access to selected lounges in India.
International Lounge Access
You get an air accident insurance coverage worth Rs. 25 lakhs.
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholder will not be liable for any misuse of a card once the card is reported lost/stolen to the bank.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
The renewal fee is waived off if you spend Rs. 1,50,000 or more in the previous year.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on all foreign currency transactions
2.9% per month
1% fuel surcharge waiver for all transactions between Rs. 400 & Rs. 5,000.
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the cash withdrawn or Rs. 500 (whichever is higher)
Add-on Card Fee
IDBI Euphoria World Credit Card Rewards:
- You get 3 Delight Points every time you spend Rs. 100.
- You get 6 Delight Points on every Rs. 100 you spend on Airlines, hotel bookings, Bus bookings, IRCTC, etc.
You get 4,000 Delight Points as a welcome gift on making your first transaction worth Rs. 1,500 or more within the first 60 days after the card set-up date.
- The Delight Points you earn can be redeemed by logging in to the IDBI Delight
- You can redeem your earned Delight Points against flight/hotel bookings, gift cards, merchandise, movies, and cashback at a rate of 1 Delight Point = Rs. 0.25.
- The earned Delight Points are valid for 3 years excluding the month of accumulation.
- You need a minimum of 4,000 Delight Points for redemption against cashback and 1,000 Delight Points for redemption against other categories.
You get complimentary domestic lounge access at selected airport lounges in India.
You get insurance coverage worth Rs. 25 lakhs against an air accident.
Joining and Renewal Fee Waiver
The renewal fee is waived off on spending Rs. 1,50,000 or more in the previous anniversary year.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations for transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4,000.
- The maximum benefit through fuel surcharge waiver is capped at Rs. 500 per month for this card.
Eligibility Criteria – IDBI Euphoria World Credit Card
- The applicant needs to be a resident of India.
- The age of salaried employees should be between 21 years to 60 years.
- The age of self-employed individuals should be between 21 years and 65 years.
- The age of add-on cardholders should be above 18 years.
- Recent photograph.
- Identity Proof: Passport / Aadhar Card / Voter ID / Driving Licence / PAN Card.
- Residence Proof: Utility bills / Aadhar Card / Passport.
- Income Proof: Latest 3 months’ salary slip / ITR / Form 16.
How To Apply?
- You can visit the nearest IDBI branch to apply for an IDBI Euphoria Credit Card.
- You can also contact the IDBI net banking services on 1800 425 7600 (toll-free) and 022 4042 6013 (non-toll-free 24×7 service) to apply for the card.
With benefits over various categories, the IDBI Euphoria World Credit Card gives great Reward offers to its customers. You get a welcome gift of 4,000 Delight Points, which is equivalent to Rs. 1,000. With this card, you can save 0.75% on all your spends and you save 1.5% on your travels (flight/hotel/bus bookings). The complimentary domestic lounge access provided by the card is also among its most significant travel benefits.
You can save additional Rs. 1,499 by getting your renewal fee waived off on the basis of your annual spends. More of its advantages include fuel surcharge waiver, insurance coverage, etc. The card can be considered a great choice for people who want an affordable credit card with great reward offers & travel benefits.
Yes, the Delight Points you earn through your IDBI Euphoria World Credit Card can be redeemed any time within the 3 years after the accrual month.
No, the IDBI Euphoria World Credit Card doesn’t provide any lounge access at airports outside India, but it provides complimentary airport lounge access at several airports in India.
The maximum eligible age of the self-employed individuals to apply for this card should be 65 years.
You need a minimum of 4,000 Delight Points for redemption against cash with your IDBI Euphoria World Credit Card.
The value of 1 Delight Point is Rs. 0.25, i.e., 4 Delight Points = Re.1.