ICICI Bank, being the second largest private sector bank in the country, provides its customers with various exciting products and services, including credit cards. Many people want to get an ICICI Credit Card, but they find it difficult because of not have a credit score or a source of income. In such a situation, getting an add-on Credit card seems to be the greatest option. You can easily get an add-on/supplementary credit card under the primary accounts of your family members. Once you get an ICICI Bank add-on Credit Card, you will have to activate it and generate its PIN. In this article, we are going to discuss some most convenient methods for ICICI Bank add-on Credit Cards PIN Generation/Change:
How To Activate ICICI Bank Add-On Credit Cards?
There are various online as well as offline ways that you can use for generating or changing your ICICI Bank Add-On Credit Cards PIN. To understand all of them with detailed steps, keep reading:
Online Methods of PIN Generation
In this digitized era, people have become habitual in getting their tasks done from the comfort of their homes. If you have got an ICICI Bank Add-On Credit Card, you might be looking for some online ways to activate your credit card or to generate its PIN. Some of the most significant online methods for PIN generation are given below:
Via Internet Banking
Internet Banking is the most convenient online method to get your banking-related tasks done in a few seconds. You can easily generate your ICICI Bank add-on Credit Card PIN by following a few simple steps as mentioned below:
- Login to your ICICI Bank internet banking account.
- Under ‘My Accounts,’ select ‘Credit Cards’ and then find the section of add-on Credit Cards.
- After that, you can easily find an option to manage your credit card PIN.
- Click on the set credit card PIN option and proceed further accordingly.
Through the ICICI Bank Mobile App
You can also activate your add-on credit card using ICICI Bank’s mobile banking app. Just follow the below-mentioned steps to get the required task done in a few minutes:
- Log in to the I-Mobile App using your username and password.
- Under the Credit Cards section, try to find add-on Credit Cards.
- You will be able to see an option to manage add-on Credit Cards PIN.
- Start the process by entering the required details and proceed further accordingly.
By Contacting Customer Care
If you are finding it difficult to get your ICICI Bank add-on Credit Card activated, you can simply contact the ICICI Bank Credit Card customer care. Just call them at 1860 120 7777, and ask the bank officials to help you out with your credit card PIN generation. They will ask you for a few details, like your card number, primary account details, etc, and will help you with the process after that. Make sure that you contact your card issuer from your registered mobile number as you might also be asked for an OTP in order to complete the verification process.
Offline Methods Of PIN Generation
Apart from the online methods mentioned above, you can also use different offline methods to generate the PIN of your credit card. If you are not comfortable with the online ways, you can definitely do it offline:
You can activate your ICICI Bank supplementary credit card easily through an ATM nearest to you. Just follow a few simple steps as mentioned below:
- Visit any ICICI Bank ATM nearest to you.
- Insert your add-on credit card into it.
- From the main menu, find an option to set your credit card PIN.
- You might be asked o enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number, so make sure to take that along with you.
- Enter the 4-digit PIN that you want to set.
- Confirm and proceed further accordingly.
ICICI Bank Add-On Credit Cards PIN Change
It is advisable not to keep the same credit card PIN for a long time as it may lead to fraudulent transactions on your credit card. You can easily change the PIN of your credit card using any of the following methods:
- Log in to your internet banking account and follow similar steps as required for PIN generation. Just select the option ‘Reset PIN’ instead of ‘Set PIN’ this time and proceed further accordingly.
- One more convenient to get your ICICI Bank add-on Credit Card PIN changed is to contact customer care from your registered mobile number. They will verify your details and will definitely help you out with the process.
- You can also change your supplementary credit card PIN via ICICI Bank’s mobile Banking app by following the similar steps that are required for PIN generation.
- If you want to change your credit card offline, you can simply visit your nearest ICICI Bank ATM and find an option to reset your credit card from the menu.
Credit Card PIN Generation/Change has become an easier task now as there are many ways to do it online as well as offline. You can simply get it done in a few minutes using any of the methods mentioned above as per your comfort. Just make sure that you keep changing your credit card PIN regularly as it is one of the important things to avoid fraudulent transactions on your credit card.
The interest rates on different ICICI Bank add-on Credit Cards can be different. It is generally the same as that of primary credit cards.
No, you don’t need to pay any annual fee for the ICICI Bank add-on Credit Cards.