The ICICI Bank provides you with an ample number of online and offline methods to apply for a ICICI credit card. Once you apply, it becomes important to check the status of your application from time to time to be updated on the progress in your application. Keeping this in mind, the bank also provides you with the facility to keep a track of the status of your application to know whether your application got approved or not. You can do this online as well as offline using any of the methods provided by the card issuer. Keep reading to know about all methods to check ICICI credit card application status.
How To Check ICICI Credit Card Application Status Online
You can track your ICICI bank credit card application status online in two ways:
– Using Application Number
– Using the Date of birth of the applicant
Using Application Number
Step 1: Go to ICICI Bank’s ‘Track Your Application Status‘ webpage.
Step 2: Enter your mobile number, Application number, and date of birth.
Step 3: Click on continue and you will be able to see the application status on your device screen.
Using Date of Birth
Step 1: Go to ICICI Bank’s ‘Track Your Application Status’ webpage.
Step 2: Enter your mobile number, date of birth, and click on send OTP.
Step 3: Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on Continue.
The application status of your credit card will be displayed on your device screen in a few seconds after you follow the above steps carefully and correctly.
How To Track ICICI Credit Card Status Offline
You can check your credit card application status offline in two ways:
– By visiting the nearest branch
– By calling the customer care support
By Visiting The Branch
You can always visit your nearest ICICI Bank Branch to know the application status. Just ask the bank officials about your ICICI credit card application status, they will ask you for a few details which you will have to provide, and then you will get to know about the progress in your credit card application soon.
By Contacting Customer Care
In case you are not able to access the online services to check your credit card application, you can always avail of the customer care services. Call on the ICICI Bank credit card customer care number, 1860-120-7777, from Monday to Friday between 9 am to 7 pm. Get connected with the customer care executive and request them to check your credit card application status.
Different ICICI Bank Credit Card Application Statuses
- No records found: This message will pop up when you have entered the wrong details. In this case, you need to re-enter the details to check the credit card application status.
- In-progress: If your application status is displaying the ‘in-progress’ stage then that means the bank is still reviewing your credit card application.
- On-hold: While reviewing your credit card application, the bank can keep your application on hold. The on-hold status either can be because of incomplete documents or wrong documents. Bank can also put the application on hold if it requires any other information or document to scrutinize your application thoroughly before approving the application.
- Approved: When the bank approves your credit card application after reviewing it, then the application status will be displayed as ‘approved’.
- Dispatched: After the approval stage, the bank will dispatch the credit card to your address. On checking the application status, if it shows dispatched that means you will receive the credit card as soon as possible. You will also receive a message from the bank regarding the dispatch of your credit card. Kindly be at your place to receive the credit card at the time of delivery as the applicant can only receive the parcel.
- Disapproved: If the screen flashes the disapproved status on checking the credit card application that means your application did not pass the scrutinization stage. You will also receive the message of application disapproval on your registered mobile number.
It will take 2-3 working days to receive the credit card.
The disapproval of an application depends on many factors like eligibility criteria (age and income requirement), bad credit history, wrong address, wrong documents submitted, etc. Before submitting the application make sure you proofread your documents and meet the eligibility requirement.
You should at least wait for 3 months before reapplying for the credit card. There should be a gap between the two applications as it will reduce the chances of disapproval of your application again.
No, the delivery agent will only hand over the parcel to the applicant. No other person can receive your credit card parcel.