As the name suggests, the Paytm HDFC Bank Credit Card is a co-branded credit card that is issued by the bank in partnership with Paytm. It welcomes its customers with the exclusive Paytm First Membership, through which the cardholders can enjoy a number of additional benefits and offers on the Paytm app. With this card, you can earn a cashback of 2%-3% on your spends on the Paytm app and a cashback of 1% on all other spends outside Paytm. Moreover, you can earn up to Rs. 1,200 additional cashback every year on achieving the required spend milestone. The redemption process is totally hassle-free as the cashback for eligible transactions is automatically credited to your Paytm account in the form of Paytm gift vouchers.
Talking about its fees & charges, the card comes with a nominal monthly membership fee of Rs. 49 + GST, which can be waived off if you make retail transactions worth Rs. 5,000 or more in the previous month. The interest charged on the outstanding amount is 3.6% every month, but you can avoid it totally if you pay the full outstanding amount every month within the interest-free period, which can be of up to 50 days on this card. Moreover, you get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all your fuel transactions at the authorized stations. To know more about the Paytm HDFC Bank Credit Card, refer to the detailed information below:
Paytm HDFC Bank Credit Card
Best Suited For
Rs. 49 + GST
- Paytm First membership as a welcome gift.
- Get up to 3% cashback on your spends.
- Earn a cashback of up to Rs. 1,200 annually under the milestone program.
- Spend-based waiver of monthly membership fee.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver up to Rs. 250 per month.
Rewards and Benefits
Get complimentary Paytm First Membership as a welcome gift on making your first transaction worth Rs. 100 or more.
Movie & Dining
3% cashback Paytm mall, Paytm movies & mini app, 2% cash back on other purchases on Paytm app, and 1% cashback on all other spends.
The earned cashback is sent to the cardholders in the form of Paytm vouchers.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholders have zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made on their card once they report the loss of the card to the bank.
Fees & Charges
Rs. 49 + GST
Rs. 49 + applicable taxes (per month)
Spend based Waiver
Monthly fee of Rs. 50 is waived off on spending Rs. 5,000 or more in a month.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on all international transactions
3.6% per month (43.2% per annum)
1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions worth Rs. 400 or more.
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the cash amount withdrawn or Rs. 500 (whichever is higher)
Add-on Card Fee
- You get complimentary Paytm First membership as a welcome gift from this card.
- You can avail the on making your first transactions worth Rs. 100 or more.
Paytm HDFC Bank Credit Card Cashback
- You earn a cashback of 3% on your spends on Paytm Mall, Paytm movies, and the Mini app.
- You get a 2% cashback on all your other spends on the Paytm app.
- You get a cashback of 1% on all your online and offline retail spends outside the Paytm app.
Note: You don’t earn any cashback on fuel purchases, wallet reloads, and EMI transactions.
The cashback you earn using your Paytm HDFC bank Credit Card is given to you in the form of Paytm vouchers. You can use these vouchers to make purchases on the Paytm app.
- You get 1% cashback on spending Rs. 10,000 or more in a month.
- The maximum cashback that can be availed in a month is capped at Rs. 100, which means you can earn up to Rs. 1,200 cashback annually.
The monthly membership fee of Rs. 49 + GST can be waived off if you spend Rs. 5,000 or more in the previous month.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- The 1% fuel surcharge is waived off at all fuel stations for all the fuel transactions worth Rs. 400 or more when you pay using your Paytm HDFC Bank Credit Card.
- The maximum fuel surcharge waiver is capped at Rs. 250 per billing cycle.
The Paytm HDFC bank Credit Card is a cashback credit card that is affordable and comes with exciting offers. It charges you a very nominal monthly fee, which too can be waived off on the basis of your total monthly spends. as a welcome gift, you get complimentary Paytm First membership that will allow you to enjoy more rewards and exceptional benefits on the Paytm app. Moreover, you earn an assured cashback on all your spends (except a few non-retail transactions), i.e, you save something almost every time you make a purchase using it. So, the card can be considered a great choice for the people who use the Paytm app often and want to have a pocket-friendly credit card with maximum benefits. If you have any doubts regarding the card, its fees & charges, or benefits, you can freely ask us in the comment section below!
The cashback you earn using your Paytm HDFC bank Credit Card is sent to you in the form of Paytm vouchers, which can be used to make purchases on the Paytm app.
No, with the Paytm HDFC bank credit card, you don’t earn any cashback on EMI transactions, fuel transactions, and wallet reloads.
You can get an interest-free period of up to 50 days with your Paytm HDFC Bank Credit Card.
With the Paytm HDFC Bank Credit Card, you can earn a maximum cashback of Rs. 100 every month on achieving the spend milestone of Rs. 10,000.