The InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card is one of the co-branded HDFC Bank Credit Cards that are issued in partnership with intermiles.com. The card comes with exclusive spend-based InterMiles offers, and various other travel and dining benefits. You get 16 complimentary airport lounge access every year under the VISA lounge program/MasterCard Lounge Program. Other than that, you get complimentary access to 5 International Lounges through the Priority Pass. Moreover, it provides its customers with the exclusive Dineout Passport membership that comes with exciting dining offers.
With a joining fee of Rs. 2,500, it provides amazing welcome benefits of up to 8,000 bonus InterMiles on the basis of your spending. The card has various other benefits such as a spend-based renewal fee waiver, fuel surcharge waiver, and many more. To know all about the InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature credit card, its fees and charges, and all benefits, refer to the detailed information given below:
InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card
Best Suited For
Rs. 2,500 (plus applicable taxes)
- Welcome benefit of up to 8,000 InterMiles.
- 6 Inter Miles on every spend of Rs. 150 on retail purchases using your InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card.
- 2x Inter Miles on every spend of Rs. 150 on flight bookings on the intermiles website.
- 2x Inter Miles on every spend of Rs. 150 on hotel bookings on www.intermiles.com/hotels.
- Complimentary Priority Pass membership.
- 16 complimentary domestic lounge visits per year
- 5 free visits to International lounges every year through the Priority Pass membership.
- Exclusive Dine out Passport membership.
- The renewal fee is waived off on spending Rs. 3 lacs or more in the previous year.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
Rewards and Benefits
Earn up to 8,000 bonus Inter Miles on the basis of your spending as a welcome gift.
Exciting discount vouchers for Flight & Hotel bookings.
Movie & Dining
You get exclusive Dine Out Passport membership with great dining offers.
Get 6 Inter Miles for every retail spend of Rs. 150 and 2x InterMiles on hotel/flight bookings at intermiles.com.
The Inter Miles you earn through your InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature credit card can be redeemed easily on www.intermiles.com.
You get complimentary domestic as well as International lounge access through VISA Lounge Program, MasterCard Lounge Program, and Priority Pass.
Domestic Lounge Access
16 complimentary domestic lounge access at selected lounges in India.
International Lounge Access
Up to 5 complimentary visits to International lounges via priority pass
Zero Liability Protection
You get zero liability protection for any fraudulent transactions once you report your card as lost/stolen.
Fees & Charges
Rs. 2,500 (plus applicable taxes)
Rs. 2,500 (plus applicable taxes)
Spend based Waiver
You can get the renewal fee waived off if you have spent Rs. 3 lacs or more in the previous year.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 99 (plus applicable taxes)
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 99 (plus applicable taxes)
Foreign Currency Markup
2% on all foreign currency spends
3.6% per month
2.5% fuel surcharge will be replaced by a convenience fee of 1% plus GST.
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the transacted amount or Rs. 500 (whichever is higher)
Add-on Card Fee
HDFC InterMiles Signature Credit Card Features and Benefits
The HDFC Intermiles Signature Credit Card is one of the best travel credit cards in india that comes with exclusive benefits, including bonus intermiles, complimentary air tickets, lounge access, and many more. Following are the detailed features & benefits of the Intermiles Signature Card by the HDFC Bank:
- You get InterMiles Silver Membership for the first year with your Visa InterMiles Signature Card.
- You get 3,000 bonus miles on spending Rs. 6,000 within 30 days after receiving your card.
- You get 5,000 InterMiles on spending over Rs. 90,000 within 90 days after receiving your card.
- You get Flight discount vouchers worth Rs. 750 for the first year.
- You get Hotel discount vouchers worth Rs. 2,000 for the first year.
InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card Rewards:
- You get 6 Inter Miles on every Rs. 150 you spend on retail purchases.
- You get 12 InterMiles on every Rs. 150 spent on flight & hotel bookings through on www.intermiles.com/flights.
- You will not earn any intermiles on your purchases worth below Rs. 150.
- Transactions like fuel purchases, e-wallet reloadings, and EasyEMI will not be eligible for Intermiles.
- The maximum Intermiles you can earn on insurance categories is capped at 2,000 miles per day.
- You can avail of 16 complimentary domestic lounge access per year (4 per quarter) through the VISA Lounge Program / MasterCard Lounge Program.
- The primary cardholders can access 5 free International Lounge access every year through the Priority Pass. The lounge visits within India using Priority Pass will be charged at Us $27 + GST, and the same charges would be applicable for International lounge visits other than the 5 complimentary visits.
- On booking through https://flights.intermiles.com, you get 15 InterMiles for Etihad Airways tickets, a 5% discount on Etihad Airways Economy Class tickets, a 10% discount on Etihad Airways Business Class tickets.
- Get Complimentary one-year Intermiles Silver Tier membership.
You get up to a 35% discount on dining when you use your InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card. Also, you get exclusive Dineout Passport Membership that offers:
- An assured discount of 25% at over 2000 premium restaurants.
- An additional discount of 10% on using your InterMiles HDFC Signature credit card.
- 1+1 on the buffer at more than 200 restaurants.
- Early access to several events and festivals.
Other than all the above benefits, you get renewal benefits every time you pay the renewal fee (i.e. every anniversary year). These benefits include 6,000 InterMiles on spending over Rs. 6000 within 30 days after card renewal. Other than that, you also get Flight and Hotel Discount vouchers worth Rs. 750 and Rs. 1000 respectively.
Joining and Renewal Fee Waiver
The renewal of Rs. 2,500 will be waived off if you spend Rs. 3 lacs or more in the previous year.
Low Foreign Markup Fee
You get a low markup fee of 2% on your foreign conversion using this card. Banks tend to charge a markup fee of 3.5% on all foreign transactions.
Zero Liability Protection
The HDFC bank provides its credit cardholders with zero liability protection against a lost or stolen card. The HDFC bank cardholders will not be liable for any fraudulent transactions made on the card if the card has been reported lost/stolen to the bank in a timely manner.
Intermiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card Reward Points Redemption
- The InterMiles earned can be redeemed easily against flight/hotel bookings through the website intermiles.com.
- The InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature credit card charges a reward redemption fee of Rs. 99 on every redemption request.
Intermiles HDFC Signature Credit Card Fees and Charges
- The Intermiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card comes with an annual fee of Rs. 2,500, which can be waived off if you have spent Rs. 3 lakhs or more in the previous year.
- The interest rate on this credit card is 3.6% per month, i.e, 43.8% annually.
- The foreign currency markup fee on the Visa Intermiles Signature Card is 2% on all international transactions. This fee is charged when a transaction is made in a different currency using this credit card.
- The cash advance charges on this credit card are 2.5% of the cash amount withdrawn, subject to a minimum of Rs. 500. This fee is charged when you withdraw cash using your Intermiles HDFC Signature card.
InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card Eligibility & Documentation
The basic eligibility criteria (age and income requirements) that needs to be fulfilled by the applicants in order to get approved for the Intermiles HDFC Signature Credit Card is as follows:
|Salaried Employees||Self-Employed Individuals|
|Age||21 Years - 60 Years||21 Years - 65 Years|
|Income||Minimum Rs. 90,000 per month||Minimum Rs. 12,00,000 per annum (as per ITR)|
Other than this, you will be required to have a good credit score. Moreover, the bank may have some internal eligibility criteria as well, based on which, your application for this card might be approved or rejected.
Following are the documents that will be required in order to apply for the Intermiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card:
- Identity Proof – Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voters’ Id, Passport, etc.
- Address Proof – Utility bills, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Ration Card, Passport, etc.
- Income Proof – Latest salary slips, latest bank statements, or the latest copy of ITR.
Intermiles HDFC Signature Credit Card Limit
The HDFC Bank has not disclosed anything about the credit limit it provides with the Visa Intermiles Signature Card. It should most probably be more than Rs. 2 lakhs. However, the credit limit may vary for all cardholders, depending on their net income and past payment behavior. You may get a lower credit limit initially, but if you keep using your credit card responsibly, the HDFC Bank will give you a limit upgrade every year. If you want to get a higher credit limit on your Visa Intermiles Signature Card, you can contact customer care for the same.
How To Apply For The Intermiles HDFC Signature Credit Card?
You can apply for the Intermiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card online as well as offline at your convenience. If you want to apply online, you can simply visit your nearest branch and fill in the physical application form for the same. In order to apply online for this card, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of HDFC bank.
- Under the section ‘Borrow,’ click on ‘Credit Cards.’
- Under the Travel category, select the ‘Intermile HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card’ and click on ‘Apply Online.’
- Start the application process by entering your mobile number and captcha.
- Fill in all the required details and submit.
How To Check Intermiles HDFC Signature Credit Card Application Status?
If you have already applied for the Intermiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card, you can track the status of your application as follows:
- You can simply go to the application tracking page of the HDFC bank credit cards, enter your application number or any of the required details and the status of your credit card application will be there on your screen.
- You can also contact the HDFC bank credit card customer care and ask them for your Intermiles HDFC Bank Signature credit card application status.
- Another way to check your card application status is to visit your nearest HDFC branch and ask the bank executives for the same.
Intermiles HDFC Signature Credit Card Activation and PIN Generation
Following are the different ways to activate your Intermiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card and generate its PIN:
- You can generate the PIN of your Intermiles HDFC Signature Card by logging in to your internet banking account under the section ‘Manage Your Card.’
- You can also generate the PIN of your credit card via an ATM nearest to you. Visit the ATM and from the main menu, find an option to generate a credit card PIN.
- You can also contact the HDFC Bank credit cards customer care and ask them to assist you on the same.
Intermiles HDFC Signature Credit Card Bill Payment
It is always a good idea to have alternate methods for bill payment so that you can use them in case your primary method doesn’t work. Following are the different methods to pay your HDFC credit card bill:
- You can make your Intermiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card bill payment via the HDFC Bank billdesk page. Just enter your credit card number, registered email id, amount to be paid, and make the payment.
- You can also pay the bill via internet banking. You will find the option ‘Credit Card Payment’ under the section ‘Credit Cards’ and proceed further accordingly.
- If you want to make the payment from an account that is in a different bank, you can do it via NEFT. Enter your credit card number as the account number and pay the bill.
- If you use digital payment apps like Paytm, PhonePe, etc, you can easily find the option of Credit Card Bill Payment on the home page of these apps and hence it is one of the easiest methods for credit card payment.
- You can also make your credit card payment offline either by dropping a cheque at your nearest HDFC Bank ATM or via cash or cheque by visiting your nearest branch.
Intermiles HDFC Signature Credit Card Login/Net Banking
To register your InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card for internet banking, you can follow a few simple steps as mentioned below:
- Visit the HDFC Bank’s official website.
- Under the section ‘Ways to Bank,’ choose online banking.
- Select Credit Card Internet Banking and click on Register Online.
- Fill in all the required details and your card will be registered for internet banking.
Intermiles HDFC Signature Credit Card Customer Care
You might want to contact customer care for your queries related to the Intermiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card. Following are the details that you can use to contact them:
- If you need emergency assistance, you can simply call on their 24*7 helpline number, i.e, 1800 266 4332.
- If you prefer writing emails, you can write and send an email to [email protected].
Cards Similar To Intermiles HDFC Signature Credit Card
|Benefits||Intermiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card||HDFC Regalia Credit Card||SBI Prime Credit Card|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 2,500||Rs. 2,500||Rs. 2,999|
|Rewards Rate||6 Intermiles on every spend of Rs. 150.
2x Intermiles on flight/hotel bookings on intermiles.com.
|4 Reward Points on every spend of Rs. 150||2 Reward Points on every spend of Rs. 100.
5x Reward Points on dining, movies, groceries, and departmental stores.
|Reward Redemption||The intermiles can be redeemed against travel-related bookings on intermiles.com.||1 RP = Re. 0.20 for redemption against cashback
1 RP = Re. 0.35 for redemption against products and gift vouchers
1 RP = Re. 0.50 for redemption against flight/hotel bookings
|1 Reward Point = Re. 0.25 for redemption against gift vouchers, products, and cashback.|
|Additional Benefits||Complimentary domestic and international airport lounge access.
Complimentary Dineout Passport membership.
|Complimentary domestic (12 per year) and international lounge (6 per year) access every year.
Up to 15,000 bonus Reward Points every year on achieving the spend milestone.
Complimentary dine-out passport membership.
|Complimentary Club Vistara and Trident Privilege memberships.
Gift vouchers worth up to Rs. 8,000 every year on achieving the spend milestone.
Complimentary domestic and international lounge access.
The InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature credit card has several advantages with really exciting travel benefits. So it can be best suited for people who travel frequently, but traveling benefits are not the only benefits that the card provides. Due to its exclusive reward offers, dining benefits, travel benefits, and other advantages, it can be considered a good credit card choice. One of its really good features is: it has a low foreign currency markup fee (2%). Other than that, the welcome benefits of the card are really exciting.
So, if you are looking for a credit card with a variety of benefits, including exclusive travel and dining benefits, you can definitely go with the InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature credit card.
Yes, you can use the priority pass to access lounges within India, but for that, you will be charged a fee of US $ 27 + GST per person per visit.
You should just inform the loss to the customer helpline as soon as you realize it. Once your card is reported lost, you won’t be responsible for any fraudulent purchases done through your card.
The foreign currency markup fee on InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature credit card is 2%.
Yes, the InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card provides exclusive dining offers and Dineout Passport membership.
Yes, you get Hotel Discount vouchers worth Rs. 2000 in the first year and vouchers worth Rs. 1000 from the second year.
Yes, this card provides you with 6,000 bonus intermiles and complimentary flight & hotel discount vouchers as renewal benefits.