The 6E Rewards – IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card is a co-branded credit card offering exclusive benefits and rewards on IndiGo tickets in collaboration with goindigo.in. The card is issued with a joining fee of Rs. 700 only and offers reward points for spends with extra rewards on IndiGo tickets. Get 1% 6E Rewards on all your spends, 2% 6E Rewards on your spends on Dining, Entertainment, and Groceries, and 2.5% 6E Rewards on IndiGo ticket bookings.
Not only this but the cardholders also get discounted convenience fees on IndiGo ticket bookings. Moreover, you get exciting welcome gifts, including gift vouchers from several merchants such as American Tourister. You can also get a free IndiGo Airways ticket based on the number of transactions made in the first three months. To know all about the 6E Rewards IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card, its fees & charges, and detailed benefits, refer to the details given below:
6E Rewards – IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
Exciting discount offers on dining through the Good Food Trail Dining Program.
1% 6E Rewards for every spend. 2% 6E Rewards on groceries, dining, and entertainment, and 2.5% 6E Rewards for IndiGo ticket bookings.
The 6E rewards you earn using your 6E Rewards IndiGo HDFC Credit Card can be redeemed through the 6E rewards portal. 1 6E Reward = Re. 1.
1 complimentary 6E Prime Add-On, 1 complimentary IndiGo air ticket worth Rs 1,500
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
You will not be liable for any fraudulent transactions done on your lost/stolen card if you report the loss within 24 hours.
Spend Based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 99 on every redemption request
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 99 on every redemption request
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% of the transaction amount (plus applicable taxes)
3.6% per month (43.2% annually)
1% fuel surcharge waiver for purchases between Rs. 400 & Rs. 5,000 capped at Rs. 250 per month.
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% of the amount withdrawn subject to a minimum charge of Rs. 500
Add-on Card Fee
- Get 2.5% 6E Rewards on IndiGo ticket bookings using your 6E Rewards IndiGo HDFC Credit Card.
- Get 2% 6E Rewards on Dining, Groceries, and Entertainment, and 1% 6E Rewards on every other spend.
- Get up to 10% 6E Rewards on featured partners of IndiGo.
- Welcome benefits of 1 complimentary 6E Prime Add-on.
- Get 1 complimentary IndiGo air ticket of Rs. 1,500 on making 3 or more transactions in each of the first 3 months after your card set-up date.
- Exciting dining benefits through the Good Food Trail Dining Program.
- Get amazing offers on the Good Food Trail Dining Program.
- You would get a complimentary IndiGo ticket worth Rs. 1500.
- Unfortunately, this card does not offer any complimentary access to domestic or international lounges.
- This card also doesn’t include insurance or any golf benefits.
6E Rewards – IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card Rewards:
- You get 2.5% 6E Rewards for booking IndiGo tickets.
- You get 2% 6E Rewards on your spends on Groceries, Entertainment, and Dining.
- You get 1% 6E Rewards on all your other spends.
- You can earn up to 10% 6E Rewards on featured partners of IndiGo using your 6E Rewards IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card.
- On IndiGo tickets, you get discounted convenience fee,i.e., Rs. 150 per pax.
- The additional 2% 6E Rewards that are earned for grocery, entertainment and dining spends are capped at Rs. 50,000 per billing cycle.
- 1% 6E Rewards on every Rs. 100 on fuel spend
- 1 6E Reward = Re. 1.
- You can redeem your earned Rewards on the 6E Rewards portal by logging in there.
6E Rewards – IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card Features and Benefits
- 1 complimentary 6E prime add-on as a welcome gift.
- The welcome benefits can be availed only 6 months after issuance of the card post realization of the annual fee of the card.
You are entitled to 1 free IndiGo air ticket of Rs. 1,500 if you make 3 transactions with the card each month in the first 3 months of card issuance.
Enjoy exclusive dining privileges at premium restaurants across top cities in India through the Good Food Trail Dining Program.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Get a 1% waiver on the fuel surcharge for all fuel purchases over Rs. 400.
- You can get a maximum fuel surcharge waiver of Rs. 25,000 in a given statement cycle.
Eligibility Criteria For The 6E Rewards – IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card
|Salaried Employees||Self-Employed Individuals|
|Age||21 Years – 60 Years||21 Years – 65 Years|
|Income||Minimum Rs. 20,000 per month||Minimum Rs. 6,00,000 per annum (as per ITR)|
How to Apply for 6E Rewards – IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card
You can apply for the IndiGo HDFC Bank 6E Rewards Credit Card by visiting HDFC’s credit card application page and filling in the required details.
You will also need to submit certain documents in order for your credit card application to be processed by HDFC-
- ID Proof- Voter Card, Aadhar Card, driving license, PAN Card, etc.
- Address Proof- Electricity/telephone bill, Aadhar Card, driving license, Voter Card, etc.
- Proof of Income- Salary slips or Audited ITR acknowledgment.
6E Rewards IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care
For any queries related to HDFC IndiGo 6E Rewards Credit Card, you may contact the bank’s customer care at the 24×7 helpline number 1860 267 6161 or 61606161 (prefix STD code). You may dial 022 61606160 to reach out to HDFC’s customer care when abroad.
6E Rewards – IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card Review
If you travel with IndiGo, the 6E Rewards – IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card would be your best choice. With exclusive offers and rewards on all your spends, it comes with extra reward offers for IndiGo tickets (2.5x 6E rewards for Indigo ticket bookings). You earn 6E Rewards on almost all your spends, where 1 6E Reward = Re. 1. So, the card allows you to save a lot as you can redeem these rewards against your IndiGo air tickets.
Although the card is best suited for IndiGo flyers, it offers exciting dining offers, including up to 40% off at various premium restaurants across leading cities. So, if you want to have 6E Rewards – IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card, choosing it would be a great decision. What are your views on this card? Drop them in the comments below.
No, you need to make a total of 3 transactions or more in the first three months (1 transaction each month) to be eligible for the complimentary free IndiGo ticket worth Rs. 1,500.
The cash advance charges applicable on the 6E Rewards – IndiGo HDFC Credit card are 2.5% of the transaction or Rs. 500 (WIH).
Yes, the 6E Rewards – IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card card provides you with a 1% fuel surcharge waiver for all transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000 with a maximum benefit of Rs. 250 per month.
You get a gift voucher from the American Tourister worth Rs. 500 as a welcome benefit of this card.
No, for the 6E Rewards – IndiGo HDFC Bank credit card, you can’t get the renewal fee waived off.