Bajaj Finserv launched the SuperCard in March 2019 and there have been more than 1 million customers in India, with most of them being first-time cardholders. Bajaj Finserv and RBL Bank collaborated on more than 16 variants of the SuperCard, and the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Binge SuperCard is currently available first year free for customers with an annual fee of Rs. 999 plus taxes from the second year onwards.
For those who don’t have the first-year free version of the card, they can get a welcome benefit of 4000 reward points on spending Rs. 2000 within 30 days of getting the card. The card also has a decent reward rate offering 12 reward points per Rs. 100 spent online and on the Bajaj Finserv app, and 1 reward point on other offline spends. Other features on the card include emergency cash advance, 1+1 on BookMyShow movie tickets, domestic lounge access, fuel surcharge waiver, and more.
There are also several pre-approved offers you can claim when you get this card. Read on to know more about the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Binge SuperCard
Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Binge SuperCard
Best Suited For
Reward Points |
Movie & Dining
Get 1 movie ticket free per month through BookMyShow
Earn 12 reward points per Rs. 100 spent on clothing, gadgets, home appliances, etc.
The reward points can be redeemed against various categories like shopping, travel, mobile recharge, etc.
Get complimentary domestic lounge access with the card
Domestic Lounge Access
Get 2 complimentary domestic lounge access per year
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholder is not liable for fraudulent transactions made with the card in case of timely reporting to the bank regarding theft or losing of the card
Spend Based Waiver
Renewal fee waiver on spending Rs. 1 Lakh or above in the card anniversary year
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 99 per redemption request made on the card
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 99 per redemption request made on the card
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% of the transaction amount plus taxes
3.99% per month or 47.88% per annum
1% fuel surcharge waiver or Rs. 10, whichever is higher
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% of the withdrawn or a minimum of Rs. 500
Add-on Card Fee
- 4000 reward points as welcome benefit on spending Rs. 2000 within 30 days of getting the card
- Up to 12x reward points per Rs. 100 spent online and on Bajaj Finserv app
- Buy One Get One offer on BookMyShow movie tickets
- 2 complimentary domestic lounge access
- Get 5% cashback on down payments made at Bajaj Finserv partner stores
- Convert your cash limit to personal loan of 3 months at 1.16% interest rate
- Renewal fee waiver on spending Rs. 1 Lakhs in the anniversary year
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver up to a monthly limit of Rs. 100
Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Binge SuperCard – Features and Benefits
The following are the features and benefits associated with the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Binge SuperCard –
Get 4000 reward points as welcome benefit on spending Rs. 2000 made within 30 days of getting the card. However, the welcome bonus is not eligible on the first year free cards.
Get 12 reward points per Rs. 100 spent online and on the Bajaj Finserv App. The accelerated reward points are capped at 800 points per month and the certain categories are excluded from earning points including utilities, rental payments, education, and insurance
Get 1 reward points per Rs. 100 spent on offline purchases elsewhere.
Get Buy One Get One offer on BookMyShow movie tickets with the Binge SuperCard. The offer is available on any day of any month but the price of the ticket should be up to Rs. 200.
Airport Lounge AccessRBL Bank website
The card offers 2 complimentary domestic lounge access per year for the cardholder, maximum once per quarter.
Emergency Cash Advance
Based on your available card limit, you can get an emergency loan for 3 months without any processing fees at an interest rate of 1.16% per month.
Get 5% cashback on down payments made at any of the eligible Bajaj Finserv partner stores
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
1% fuel surcharge waiver on eligible transactions of Rs. 500 to Rs. 4000 with a maximum monthly benefit of Rs. 100
Pre-Approved Offers for New Customers
There are various pre-approved offers for both existing as well as new customers. You can enter your mobile number and check if there are any offers for you. You won’t even need to complete the application in case you have a pre-approved offer. The following are the various offers you can choose from –
Insurance to cover every life event – There are more than 400 different insurance covers starting at Rs. 19 that will cover all life events including monsoon-related diseases, trekking, car key loss, etc.
Check credit score – Your CIBIL score and credit health is very important and you can utilize the Credit Health Report to stay on top of this information
Start an SIP – You can start your SIP at as low as Rs. 100 per month and there are more than 900 mutual funds for you to choose from across companies like ICICI Prudential, HDFC, SBI, etc.
Setup Bajaj Pay Wallet – A 4-in-1 wallet that lets you transfer or pay money through your digital wallet, UPI, and credit card
No Cost EMIs – You can purchase gadgets, appliances, electronics, etc. easily with No Cost EMIs on the card. The card can be used at more than 1.5 Lakh partner stores in over 4000 cities
Fees and Charges
The following are the fees and charges associated with the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Binge SuperCard –
- The card is currently available first year free for customers and then they have to pay Rs. 999 plus taxes as renewal fee from second year onwards. You can get a renewal fee waiver on spending Rs. 1 Lakh or above in the card anniversary year
- The cash advance fee on the card is 2.5% of the withdrawn amount or Rs. 500, whichever is higher
- The interest rate on the card is 3.99% per month or 47.88% per annum
- The card charges a forex markup fee of 3.5% of the total transaction amount
- The card charges 1.8% plus taxes on purchase and cancellation of IRCTC railway tickets
- The card charges Rs. 99 whenever you make a reward redemption request
- The card charges 1% of the transaction amount on all rental payments
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required
The following is the eligibility criteria for the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Binge SuperCard –
- The applicant must be 25 to 65 years old
- The residential address of the cardholder must fall in the SuperCard service location
- The applicant must have at least one Credit Card at least 1 year old and minimum 35K Credit Limit.
- The credit score of the applicant must be at least 720 or higher than that without any previous defaults in the records
- The applicant must have a regular source of income
The following documents must be provided when applying for this card along with your latest colour photographs –
- ID Proof – Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driver’s License, Passport, etc.
- Address Proof – Aadhar Card, Rent Agreement, Ration Card, Passport, Latest Utility Bills, etc.
- Income Proof – Salaried individuals need to provide their latest salary slips and bank statements. Self-employed individuals need to provide their audited ITR of the previous year.
How to Apply for the Credit Card
Follow these steps to apply for the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Binge SuperCard –
- Click on the Apply Now button and you will reach the application page
- Authenticate with the OTP sent to your mobile number and then fill in the application form with basic information like your name, gender, date of birth, PAN, address, email ID, etc.
- If there is a pre-existing offer for you, then it will be shown on the screen.
- Click Get It Now and enter your address and parents’ name
- Next, click on Proceed and validate the application through the OTP sent to your phone
- Choose the E-KYC option and then proceed with the prompts
- Once you successfully submit the application, you will redirect to RBL Bank website for further approval and verification
After the KYC verification is done and you are approved for the card, the card will reach your provided address within 5 to 7 working days. The online application process only differs based on if you are a new or an existing customer.
The SuperCard range by Bajaj Finserv has more than 1 million happy customers in India. Bajaj Finserv and RBL Bank collaborated for different variants of the card, and the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Binge SuperCard is exclusively available first year free currently. The card charges an annual fee of Rs. 999 plus taxes from the second year and offers many benefits and privileges to the cardholder.
Some of the top features of the card are no joining fee, emergency cash advance service, interest-free cash withdrawal, high reward rate, lounge access, and more. You can even get free BookMyShow movie tickets, cashback on Bajaj Finserv partner stores, and fuel surcharge waiver with the card. Head over to the comments section and let us know your thoughts regarding this card.