YES PROSPERITY Business Credit Card is the second business card launched after YES FIRST Business Credit Card to assist businesses. The Prosperity Business has similar features to the First business card but in a limited manner. The Prosperity card offers reward points on all business transactions categorized under the select categories and all categories. The card offers benefits in many sectors like travel, fuel, lifestyle, and many more. The prosperity card offers great milestone benefits, spend-based waiver benefits, and other benefits like fuel surcharge wavier for businesses, and most importantly the card charges only 2.5% towards the foreign currency markup on all international transactions. This rate is very low when compared to other business cards. Certain travel benefits like complimentary access to domestic as well as international airport lounges are also provided to make business travel lavish. Along with that, a golf program is also provided. The great part is, that all these benefits and privileges associated with the card are just offered at the Annual fee of just Rs. 399. Following is a detailed review of the card:
YES PROSPERITY Business Credit Card
Best Suited For
Travel | Shopping |
Rs. 399(plus applicable taxes)
Reward Points |
Foreign currency markup fee of 2.50%.
- 10,000 Reward Points on annual spends of Rs. 6 Lakhs or more.
- 4 Reward Points for every Rs. 200 on all categories.
- 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 200 on Select categories
- 3 complimentary international Lounge access (per year) at airports outside India
- 1 complimentary Domestic Lounge access per quarter
- 1 complimentary golf lesson every month
- Air accidental cover of up to Rs. 50 lakh, medical emergencies cover up to Rs. 15 Lakh and much more.
- 1% Fuel surcharge waiver across fuel stations in India.
Rewards and Benefits
Movie & Dining
4 Reward Points for every Rs. 200 spent on all categories (except select categories) 2 Reward Points for every spent Rs. 200 on Select categories.
Redeem points for Flight/Hotel/Movie ticket booking, Exclusive Catalogue of Products or against Air Miles (8 Reward Points = 1 InterMile / 1 Club Vistara Point) on YesRewards.
Complimentary domestic as well as international airport lounge access.
1 complimentary golf lesson every calendar month and Waiver of green fee at select golf courses (Only for VISA Cardholders)
Domestic Lounge Access
1 complimentary Domestic Lounge access per quarter (Only for VISA Cardholders)
International Lounge Access
3 complimentary international Lounge access (per year) at airports outside India
Air Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance Cover and Accidental death cover.
Zero Liability Protection
Cardholder not liable for any fraudulent transaction post the time of reporting the loss to Yes Bank’s customer care.
Fees & Charges
Rs. 399(plus applicable taxes)
Rs. 399(plus applicable taxes)
Spend based Waiver
Spend Rs. 25,000 within first 90 days from card activation and get 1st year membership waived off and Spend Rs 1,00,000 in card anniversary year and get waiver on renewal fee for the subsequent year.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
2.5% of the transaction amount.
3.50% per month (42% p.a.)
1% fuel surcharge waiver valid for transactions between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5000 only. Maximum surcharge waiver in a statement cycle is Rs 500.
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% (subject to a minimum charge of Rs. 300)
Add-on Card Fee
YES PROSPERITY Business Credit Card Features and Benefits
YES Prosperity Business Credit Card offers exciting reward points and benefits across travel for business purposes and many other benefits. Following are the features of the card:
Get 10,000 Reward Points on achieving annual spends of Rs. 6 Lakhs or more in each anniversary year with YES Prosperity Business Credit Card.
Spend Based Waiver
Spend Rs. 25,000 within the first 90 days from card activation and get the 1st-year membership waived off and Spend Rs 1,00,000 in the card anniversary year and get a waiver on the renewal fee for the subsequent year.
- Enjoy 3 Complimentary International Airport Lounge access per calendar year through the LoungeKey Program. To access the lounge, present your Visa-branded YES BANK Credit Card at Lounges outside India displaying the LoungeKey logo. Note that a charge of USD 27 (Plus taxes) will be applicable for usage beyond 6 visits and all guest visits.
- Enjoy 1 complimentary Domestic Lounge access per quarter with the VISA Domestic Lounge Program.
- Enjoy 3 Complimentary International Airport Lounge access per calendar year outside India through the Complimentary Priority Pass Membership. Note that a charge of USD 27 (Plus taxes) will be applicable for usage beyond 6 visits and all guest visits.
VISA Golf Program
VISA Golf Program offers one complimentary golf lesson to the cardholder every month and a green fee waiver. To Book your lesson you need to create an account with Tea pass India.
Low Foreign Currency Markup
The foreign currency markup for the YES Prosperity Business Credit Card is 2.5% (plus taxes), which is much lower than the usual 3.5% for most other credit cards.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
You get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% for all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 & Rs. 5,000. The maximum benefit through fuel surcharge waiver is capped at Rs. 500 per month for the YES Prosperity Business Credit Card.
|Air Accident Insurance||Rs. 1 Crore|
|Medical Emergency Insurance (Only on foreign travel)||Rs. 25 Lakh|
|Credit Shield||Rs. 8 Lakh|
Read more about the insurance benefits on Yes Bank’s website. All the benefits mentioned above are subject to terms and conditions levied by the Yes Bank, read all terms and conditions carefully.
YES Prosperity Business Credit Card Rewards:
- 4 Reward Points for every Rs. 200 spent on all categories (other than select categories).
- 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 200 spent on Select categories.
- 5X Reward Points on the first 3 transactions of the biller registered on YES PayNow (valid only on the first 5 billers registered).
With YesRewards Redeem your Reward Points for:
- Flight/Hotel/Movie ticket booking.
- Exclusive Catalogue of Products
- Against Air Miles (10 Reward Points = 1 InterMile / 1 Club Vistara Point)
YES Prosperity Business Credit Card Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee: Yes Bank charges Rs. 399 (plus applicable taxes) as the joining fees and Rs. 399 (plus applicable taxes) for the YES Prosperity Business Credit Card.
- Interest Rate: An interest rate of 3.5% per month (42% annually) is applicable on the due amount.
- Cash Advance Fee: Yes Bank levies a cash withdrawal fee of 2.5% of the withdrawn amount (subject to a minimum fee of Rs. 300) on cash withdrawals with the card from ATMs.
- Forex Mark-up Fee: A foreign currency mark-up fee of 2.5% of the transaction amount is applicable on all foreign currency transactions made with YES Prosperity Business Credit Card, which is very low compared to other cards charging 3.5% on the transactions.
YES Prosperity Business Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
Like every other credit card, the YES Prosperity Business Credit Card also comes with specific eligibility criteria that the applicants need to fulfill to get approved for it. The eligibility requirements for this credit card are as follows:
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 years and 65 years.
- The applicant should be Self Employed, Proprietors, and Partners of Partnership firms.
- Minimum Income Tax Return of Rs. 10 Lakhs
- The applicant should have a decent credit score and the business credit score might also be an important factor here.
The documents required to apply for the YES Bank Prosperity Business Credit Card are as mentioned below:
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter’s Id, Passport, or Driving License.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Utility Bills (not older than three months), Ration Card, etc.
- Latest audited ITR, business registration certificate, passport-sized photograph, etc.
How To Apply For The YES Prosperity Business Credit Card?
You can apply for the YES Prosperity Business Credit Card online as well as offline as per your comfort. To apply offline, you will have to visit your nearest YES Bank branch with all the required documents and fill in the physical application form. To apply online, you can follow a few simple steps as mentioned below:
- Visit the YES Bank’s official website.
- Click on ‘Business Banking.’
- Select the option ‘Cards.’
- Choose the YES Prosperity Business Credit Card and look for ways to apply for the card. You can do this by contacting the YES Bank customer care via call or the chatbot.
YES Prosperity Business Credit Card Bill Payment
It is important to be aware of more than one or two methods to pay their credit card bill. Therefore, the following are ways you can pay your Credit card bill for the YES First Business Credit Card:
For YES BANK Account Holders:
- You can register yourself on the YES BANK NetBanking and make Credit Card payments online.
- You can also submit an instruction to automatically debit a portion of your monthly outstanding bill from your Savings or Current Account to your Credit Card Account.
For All Customers:
- Make bill payments through NEFT/IMPS/RTGS fund transfer mode from other bank accounts. You have to add your YES BANK Credit Card as a beneficiary. Use IFSC code: YESB0CMSNOC.
- Use the Billdesk facility to make your bill payments.
- You can make your Credit Card payment by cheque, quoting your 16-digit Credit Card Number, and drop the cheque at any of Yes Bank’s drop boxes. Please mention your name and mobile number on the back of the cheque.
- Make payment through Cash at YES BANK Branches. Please refer to the schedule of Charges in the Most Important Terms & Conditions for charges applicable for cash payments.
YES Bank Customer Care
You may contact 24X7 YES TOUCH Customer Care on these numbers:
- 1800 103 6000 (Toll-Free for Mobile & Landlines in India)
- +91 22 4935 0000 (Calls from Outside India)
- Email at [email protected]
YES, Prosperity Business Credit Card has very similar features to the YES First business credit card as mentioned above, but in a very limited manner. But, it is important to consider the Annual and Renewal charges as the difference between the two is not small. Therefore, the Prosperity Business card is very beneficial for those businesses who want to enjoy the benefits among travel, fuel, golf, and lifestyle in a limited manner and with a small fee. The card offers exciting reward points and other benefits like milestone benefits and fuel surcharge waiver too. Also, the travel benefits that come with the card are stupendous when compared to other business cards in the same price range. On top of that, the complimentary golf program with the card gives it a premium touch. That was the detailed review of the card from our side. Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
Yes, you can access the lounge, however, a charge of USD 27 plus taxes will be applicable for usage beyond 3 visits.
YES PROSPERITY Business Credit Card offers a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% for all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 & Rs. 5,000. The maximum benefit through fuel surcharge waiver is capped at Rs. 500 per month.
Yes, you can covert transactions into easy EMI with the YES PROSPERITY Business Credit Card.