Introducing the BizPower Credit Card from HDFC Bank – your go-to solution for essential business expenses. The BizPower Credit Card is available at an affordable joining fee of Rs. 2,500. It is the perfect solution for your essential business spends, providing great rewards along the way. With the Biz Power Card, you’ll earn an impressive 5X Reward Points on payments for tax purposes, vendor spends, and business purchases. As a bonus, you’ll also receive complimentary lounge access for added comfort.
Not only does this credit card allow customers to earn rewards for their business expenses. These rewards can be redeemed for various options, such as cashback against statements, Airmiles, vouchers, and more. To learn more about this credit card, you can read our article and check out the review at the end.
HDFC Bank BizPower Credit Card
Best Suited For
Business Expenses |
Reward Points |
Movie & Dining
20% Discount With Swiggy Dineout
5X RPs on Select Business Spends (Google Ads, Reliance Digital, etc) and 4 RPs on Other Spends of Rs. 150
Redeem Against Cashback or Vouchers, Airmiles, and Flight/Hotel Bookings
Domestic Lounge Access
16 Free Airport Lounge Visits in a Year
International Lounge Access
6 Visits With Priority Pass
Business Insurance Can Be Purchased
Zero Liability Protection
Cardholder Will Not Be Liable for Any Fraudulent Transaction if the Card is Reported Lost or Stolen to the Bank in a Timely Manner
Spend Based Waiver
Renewal Fee is Waived on Spends of Rs. 4 Lakh in a Card Anniversary Year
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.60% Monthly (43.20% Annually)
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% or Rs. 500
Add-on Card Fee
- Earn 4 RPs/Rs. 150 for business spends.
- Earn accelerated 5X (20 Reward Points) for certain categories like bill payments, tax payments, business software purchases, and flight/hotel bookings.
- Low forex markup charge of 2%.
- Reasonable joining and renewal charges of Rs. 2,500.
- You can make your income tax and GST bill payments using this credit cards.
- You would earn 5X bonus reward points on select categories like Google Ads and Reliance Digital, which will be highly beneficial for many businesses.
- There are no insurance benefits provided with this card. If you still require insurance, you can choose from multiple plans and purchase the one suited for you.
HDFC Bank BizPower Credit Card Features & Benefits
If you make any transaction within the first 30 days of receiving your card, you’ll be eligible for a free Amazon Prime One Year Membership and Biz Prime Six Month Membership. Once you’ve made your first transaction, you’ll receive the benefit to your HDFC bank registered Mobile Number and Email ID within 30 days. Remember to redeem these benefits within 90 days otherwise, they will expire.
Quarterly Milestone Benefits
You can earn vouchers worth Rs. 2,000 by spending Rs. 2.25 lakh each quarter. These vouchers are for popular brands, namely MakeMyTrip and Reliance Digital. Check the complete details regarding the quarterly milestone benefits, including steps to redeem them, here.
A calendar quarter is as follows: Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul-Sep, and Oct-Dec.
Enjoy up to a 20% discount on restaurant bill payments with Swiggy Dineout. This offer is available at over 20,000 restaurants. Whether you’re planning a client lunch or a business outing, this can be highly beneficial for businessmen. This can only be availed for payments made through the Swiggy app.
Free Domestic Airport Lounge Access
You will receive two complimentary domestic airport visits every quarter. Moreover, you can earn two additional free visits by spending Rs. 75,000 or more in a calendar quarter. This means that you can avail eight free visits in a year, with the possibility of earning eight more if you meet the spending criteria.
International Lounge Visits With Priority Pass
Primary and add-on BizPower Credit Cardholders can apply for a Priority Pass and avail 6 complimentary international lounge visits in a year. Once you have made four retail transactions, you can apply for the Priority Pass here.
Renewal Fee Waiver
Spend Rs. 4 lakh or more in a card anniversary and waive the Rs. 2,500 renewal fee. This would make your card free from any annual charge.
- Get 10X Reward Points on Apple, Flipkart, and MakeMyTrip through SmartBuy. Check updates for the latest SmartBuy offers here.
- Enjoy credit liability cover of Rs. 9 lakh.
- You can make contactless payments of up to Rs. 5,000 with your card.
- Easily convert large purchases and spends into EMIs.
- You can avail of a business insurance package starting at an annual premium of Rs. 3,785.
HDFC Bank BizPower Credit Card Rewards
The BizPower Credit Card offers an exciting and decent reward structure for a card in its price segment.
- Earn 4 Reward Points for all your business spends except petrol, wallet, rent,
- education, and EMI. 1 Reward Point can be redeemed for a value of up to Rs. 0.50.
- Third-party merchants will incur a 1% fee on rent payments.
Maximize your business savings with the HDFC Bank BizPower Credit Card. Earn accelerated 5X Reward Points (20 Reward Points) on certain categories like-
- Utility and Other Bill Payments via SmartPay & PayZapp
- Income Tax/ Advance Tax Payments
- Vendor/Supplier & GST Payments via Swifti & SmartHub Vyapaar
- Hotel/Flight Bookings on MMT MyBiz
- Business Software Purchase via SmartBuy
- Google Ads
- Reliance Digital
The maximum cap for accelerated Reward Points is 5,000 for each statement cycle.
|Value of 1 Reward Point
|Cashback (Against Statement)
|Flight and Hotel Bookings on Smartbuy
|Product Catalogue Via Netbanking and Smartbuy
|Business Catalogue Via Netbanking and Smartbuy
|Insta Vouchers (Amazon, Croma, Raymonds, Reliance Digital)
Keep the following points in mind while redeeming your RPs.
- You would need a minimum of 2,500 Reward Points for redemption.
- These Reward Points shall expire after 2 years.
- A maximum of 60,000 Reward Points can be earned in the statement year.
Eligibility for the HDFC Bank BizPower Credit Card
You would have to fulfill the following criteria to be eligible for the BizPower Credit Card
- A self-employed Indian citizen who is between 21 and 65 years old.
- Applicant should have annual income tax returns above Rs. 12 Lakhs.
- Customers can successfully be eligible to apply for credit card using their ITR, GST returns, bank statements, and merchant payment reports.
To apply for the BizPower Credit Card, please click on the “Apply Now” button.
HDFC Bank BizPower Credit Card Review
The HDFC Bank BizPower Credit Card offers an excellent reward program. You can earn 4 Reward Points on most transactions, except for a few exceptions. The value of each reward point can go up to Rs. 0.50, which is quite impressive given the card’s annual fee of Rs. 2,500. Additionally, you can earn 20 Reward Points for specific transactions such as Google Ads, Reliance Digital, Tax Payments, and Vendor Payments. These transactions are essential for many businesses, and higher reward points on them can help you save money while growing your enterprise. The BizPower Credit Card is a must-have for small to medium enterprises, while large enterprises should consider checking out the BizBlack Credit Card.
What are your thoughts on this business credit card? Let us know in the comments below.