The Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card is issued by BoB Financial exclusively for ICMAI members. It comes with a joining fee of Re. 1, which is a one-time fee as the cardholders don’t need to pay any annual membership fee for this card. Despite being a lifetime free card, the CMA One Card comes with a number of exciting privileges across different categories. You get great welcome benefits, such as complimentary FitPass Pro membership and bonus Reward Points. Other than this, the card offers free domestic lounge access, a reduced forex markup fee, complimentary insurance cover, and many more. Other than the regular rewards, you can earn 1,000 bonus rewards every month and up to 16,000 bonus Reward Points every year on achieving the spend milestone. To know more about the Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card, keep reading:
BoB CMA One Credit Card
Best Suited For
Reward Points |
- Get 1,000 bonus Reward Points and a free Fit Pass Pro membership as a welcome benefit.
- Get up to 5 Reward Points on every spend of Rs. 100.
- Earn 1,000 bonus Rewards every month on fulfilling the required condition.
- Earn up to 16,000 bonus Rewards every year.
- Get complimentary domestic lounge access every year.
- Get air accident cover worth Rs. 15 lakhs.
- Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
Rewards and Benefits
Get 6-months complimentary Fit Pass Pro membership and 1,000 bonus Reward Points.
Movie & Dining
1 Reward Point on every Rs. 100 you spend and 5x Rewards on utility bills, dining spends, and online purchases.
The Reward Points you earn can be redeemed against cashback and several other options at a rate of 1 RP = Re. 0.25.
Get free domestic lounge access every quarter with this card.
Domestic Lounge Access
3 complimentary domestic lounge access evefy quarter
International Lounge Access
Get an accidental insurance cover worth Rs. 15 lakhs, and a non-air accident cover worth Rs. 5 lakhs.
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholder is not considered liable for any fraudulent transaction made on a lost/stolen card if the loss is reported to the bank in a timely manner.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
2% of the total transaction amount
3.49% per month
1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel spends between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the withdrawn amount or a minimum of Rs. 300 (3% at international ATMs)
Add-on Card Fee
Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card
The CMA One Credit Card, which comes with a joining fee of Re. 1 only, is exclusively for ICMAI members and comes with a host of privileges across different categories. All the benefits and features of this card are given below:
- You get a complimentary 6-month FitPass Pro membership.
- You get 1,000 bonus Reward Points on activating your credit card within the first 30 days of card issuance.
- You can get 4,000 bonus reward Points every quarter on spending more than your total credit limit in a quarter.
- Get 1,000 bonus Reward Points every month on making at least 5 transactions worth Rs. 1,000 or more in a month.
- The cardholders get 12 complimentary domestic lounge access every year with the Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card (capped at 3 visits per quarter).
- Moreover, the card has a low forex markup fee of 2% only, which makes it a suitable card for international transactions.
- The cardholders get insurance coverage worth Rs. 15 lakhs against death due to personal air accident.
- You also get an insurance cover worth Rs. 5 lakhs against non-air accident and a Professional Indemnity Insurance Cover worth Rs. 5 lakhs.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000.
- The maximum waiver per month is capped at Rs. 250.
Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card Reward Points
The reward rates offered by the BoB CMA One Credit Card in different categories are as follows:
- You get 1 Reward Point on every retail spend of Rs. 100 made with this card.
- You get 5x rewards, i.e, 5 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 you spend on dining, utility, and online transactions.
- No Reward Points are accrued on fuel transactions.
- The Reward Points earned using the Bank of Baroda CMA One credit card can be redeemed against various options available at the BoB Rewards portal.
- 1 Reward Point = Re. 0.25.
BoB CMA One Credit Card Fees and Charges
There are various fees and charges associated with every credit card, some important charges of the BoB CMA One Credit Card are as follows:
- This credit card has a one-time fee of Re. 1 only and you don’t need to pay any other annual membership fee other than this.
- The interest rate on the BoB CMA One Credit Card is 3.49% per month.
- The foreign currency markup fee on this credit card is only 2% of the total conversion amount.
- The cash advance fee on the CMA One Card is 2.5% or Rs. 300 at domestic ATMs and 3% or a minimum of Rs. 300 at international ATMs.
Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
In order to get approved for the BoB CMA One Credit Card, one needs to fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility requirements:
- The applicant should be an active ICMAI member.
- The age of the supplementary card applicant needs to be a minimum of 18 years.
- The applicant’s credit score might also be an important factor.
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
You also need to submit/upload a few documents while applying for the BoB CMA One Credit Card. These documents are listed below:
- Photocopy of the applicant’s PAN Card.
- ICMAI Membership Card’s photocopy.
- Applicant’s recent passport-sized photograph.
- Latest salary slips/latest audited ITR.
- Current Address proof (such as Passport, latest utility bills, Aadhar Card, etc).
How To Apply For The Bank of Baroda CMA Credit Card?
You can apply for the Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card online as well as offline as per your mode of comfort. You can apply for it offline by visiting the nearest BoB branch to you with all the aforementioned documents and filling out the physical application form. To apply online for this card, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of BoB Financial.
- Under the CMA One Credit Card, click on the option ‘Apply Now.’
- Proceed further by filling in all the necessary details in the application form.
- Review your digital application carefully and submit it after completion.
With a one-time fee of only Re. 1, the BoB CMA One Credit Card can be considered a lifetime free credit card exclusively for ICMAI members. The features of this card are very similar to the ICAI BoB Exclusive and BoB ICSI Diamond Credit Card, which are also other user-specific cards issued by the Bank of Baroda. From a good reward rate to travel benefits and milestone privileges, the BoB CMA One Card offers you much more than you can expect from such an affordable card. If all these benefits excite you and if you are eligible for this credit card, you should definitely go for it without any second thoughts in your mind.
The monetary value of 1 Reward point with this credit card is Re. 0.25.
There is no annual fee associated with the BoB CMA One Credit Card, however, there is a very nominal joining fee of Re. 1 only.
The interest rate on the BoB CMA One Credit Card is 3.49% per month