The Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card aims to provide cardholders with compelling Reward offers. The card is issued with a joining fee of Rs. 750 only, on which the cardholder can get a waiver on a minimum spend of Rs. 7,500 within 60 days after receiving the card. For every Rs. 100 you spend with this card you get 1 Reward Point and 5 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on dining, online transactions, or utility bill payments. Moreover, the nominal renewal fee of Rs. 750 can also be waived off on spending Rs. 70,000 or above in an anniversary year.
So, you can make your Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card absolutely free based on the spends you make with the card. The card has several key features, including the fuel surcharge waiver which would help you to save more on your fuel purchases. To know more about the Select card, the Fees & charges, and its advantages, refer to the information given below:
Bank of Baroda ( BoB ) Select Credit Card
Best Suited For
Reward Points |
- 1 Reward Point per Rs. 100 spent (except on fuel).
- 5 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on online transactions, utility bills, and dining.
- Spend Rs. 7,500 in 2 months and get your joining fee waived off.
- Spend Rs. 70,000 in a year and get a waiver on the renewal fees.
- 1% waiver on fuel surcharge at all fuel stations.
- Accidental death insurance cover.
Rewards and Benefits
Movie & Dining
1 Reward Point per retail spend of Rs. 100 & 5 Reward Points per Rs. 100 you spend on utility bills, dining, and online purchases.
The earned reward points are redeemable against cash or various other options.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
An accidental death cover is provided.
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholder will not be liable for any unauthorized transactions made on the card if the loss is notified to the bank in a timely manner.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% for all foreign currency transactions
3.25% per month
1% fuel surcharge waiver for fuel transactions between Rs. 400 & Rs. 5,000.
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs. 300 (whichever is higher)
Add-on Card Fee
Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card Features and Benefits
The BoB Select Credit Card carries zero annual fees and offers a good reward rate alon with many other privileges across various categories. Following are some of the most significant features & benefits:
You get an accidental death insurance cover through your Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all fuel pumps for every transaction between Rs. 400 & Rs. 5,000.
- The maximum waiver is capped at Rs. 250 per month for the Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card.
Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card Rewards:
- Get 1 Reward Point per Rs. 100 spent.
- You get 5x Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on Utility bills, dining, or online transactions.
- The 5x Reward Points are capped at a maximum benefit of 1000 Reward Points in a month.
- Fuel transactions are not eligible for Reward Points.
- The Reward Points earned are redeemable against cash or several different options as per your choice.
- 1 Reward Point = Rs. 0.25.
Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility criteria required to get approved for the BoB Select Credit Card:
- The primary cardholders should be above 21 years of age (18 years for add-on applicants).
- The applicant should either be self–employed or salaried.
- The applicant should be having a decent credit score.
To get the Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card, you will have to submit the following documents:
- Image/photocopy of your PAN card.
- Image/photocopy of your address proof.
- Image/photocopy of your income proof.
- Soft copy of your image.
How To Apply For BoB Select Credit Card?
To apply for the Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card online, follow the steps given below:
- Go to https://www.bobfinancial.com/.
- Choose the Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card.
- You will be shifted to an application form, which you need to fill in carefully.
- Complete all the demanded formalities.
The Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card allows you to save on all your transactions through its exclusive Reward offers. Apart from regular rewards, you get extra rewards on dining, utility bill payments, or online transactions. Moreover, it is free for a lifetime and hence is affordable for everyone. So, if you are among the people who are going to start their credit journey or who are looking for a card to help them save on all their spends, you can choose the Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card without any doubt.
Another similar credit card that must check is the IDFC First Select Credit Card, which is also one of the popular lifetime free credit cards in the Indian market. That was the BoB Select card review from our side, drop your views on the card in comments below!
Yes, by spending Rs. 7,500 or more (within the first 60 days) you can get a waiver on the joining fee for the Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card.
The cash advance charges applicable on the Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card are 2.5% of the cash withdrawn (minimum of Rs. 300).
No, airport lounge access is not provided with the Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card.
If your Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card is stolen, report it to the bank at the earliest. Once you report your loss to the bank, you will not be liable for any unauthorized transactions done on the card.