The YES Bank Wellness Plus Credit Card is a unique card that offers cardholders great health benefits along with other thrilling Reward offers. You get 6 Reward points per Rs. 200 spent with this card, and 5x Reward Points if you spend these Rs. 200 on Pharmaceuticals/chemist stores. On every successful YES PayNow registration, you get 1000 Reward Points. Cardholders also get health benefits, including 12 complimentary fitness sessions every month, and complimentary preventive health checkups through the Aditya Birla Multiply app. Coming to its travel benefits, you get 2 complimentary access to domestic lounges quarterly to over 30 airport lounges in India. Issued at a joining fee of Rs. 1,499 (after 1st July 2022), the YES Bank Wellness Plus Credit Card provides several other exciting benefits to its customers, such as insurance benefits, fuel surcharge waiver, and many more. To get full details about the card, charges and its advantages, refer to the following information.
YES Bank Wellness Plus Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
6 Reward Points per Rs. 200 spent, 30 Reward Points per Rs. 200 spent on chemist/pharmaceutical stores.
The reward points are redeemable on Yes Rewardz 1 RP = Re. 0.25 when redeeming against hotel and flight bookings, and 1 RP = Re. 0.10 for redemption against product catalogue, gift vouchers, etc.
Get complimentary access to domestic lounges
Domestic Lounge Access
8 complimentary access to domestic lounges annually (2 per quarter).
International Lounge Access
Get a life insurance cover of Rs. 1 Crore, a medical insurance cover worth Rs. 25 lakhs, and a credit shield in case of primary cardholder's accidental death.
Zero Liability Protection
If the lost or stolen card is reported to the bank within 3 days, then no liability falls on the cardholder towards any unauthorized transaction.
Spend Based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on all international spends.
3.5% per month.
1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions above Rs. 400 and below Rs. 5,000.
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs. 300 (whichever is higher).
Add-on Card Fee
- Get 30 Reward Points for every Rs. 200 you spend on pharmaceutical/chemist stores.
- Get 6 Reward Points for every Rs. 200 you spend on other purchases.
- 1000 Reward Points on YES PayNow successful registrations.
- 2 domestic lounge visits each calendar quarter.
- Every month, you get 12 complimentary fitness sessions.
- Get complimentary preventive health checkups.
- Life insurance cover worth Rs. 1 Crore.
- Great offers across shopping, wellness, travel, etc.
YES Bank Wellness Plus Credit Card Rewards:
- You get 30 Reward Points per Rs. 200 spent on pharmaceutical/chemist stores.
- You get 6 Reward Points per Rs. 200 spent on any other purchases.
- You get 1000 Reward Points on every successful registration on YES PayNow.
- The Reward points that you earn through your YES Bank Wellness Plus credit card can be redeemed on the dedicated website Yes Rewardz.
- The Reward Points are redeemable against hotel and flight bookings (1 RP = Rs. 0.25).
- 1 RP= Re. 0.10 when redeemed for gift vouchers & product catalogue.
- The Reward Points are also redeemed for InterMiles at the rate of 10 Reward Points = 1 InterMile.
- You can also redeem these Reward Points against Club Vistara Points at the rate of 10 Reward Points = 1 Club Vistara Point.
Enjoy 8 complimentary access to domestic lounges per year (a maximum of 2 per quarter) to over 30 airport lounges in India.
- Life insurance cover of Rs. 1 Crore in case of death because of flight accidents.
- You get a medical insurance cover of Rs. 25 lakhs for emergency hospitalization while traveling in flights.
- A credit shield is provided in case of the accidental death of the primary cardholder.
The YES Bank Wellness Plus Credit card comes with exclusive health benefits that include:
- 12 complimentary fitness sessions each month, that include Yoga, Zumba, and Gym.
- Complimentary dental & eye checkup every year.
- Complimentary preventive health checkup every year.
- Get unlimited consultation with specialists, nutritionists, and practitioners.
All these benefits can be availed through the Aditya Birla Multiply App.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Cardholders get a 1% waiver fuel on a surcharge for all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 & Rs. 5,000 across all fuel stations in India.
|Age||Between 21 Years and 60 Years|
|Income||Above Rs. 25,000 per month (or Tax Return of Rs. 5 lakh)|
|Credit Score||Decent credit score (750 or above)|
How To Apply?
YES Bank Wellness Plus Credit Card, can be applied by either visiting the nearest branch or you by applying through netbanking. To apply through net banking, visit yesbank.in and click on ‘Apply for a new credit card.’ Choose the card, and fill in all the details.
A credit card with health benefits might be something that many people are looking for. The YES Bank Wellness Plus Credit Card is one such card that provides you with not only exclusive health benefits, but several other exciting offers too. You get Reward points for every spend and extra Reward Points for transactions made at Pharmaceuticals or chemist stores. It provides complimentary health checkups, fitness sessions, and consultations to its cardholders. Moreover, you get complimentary lounge access, and great offers on travel, dining, and shopping through Yes Privileges. So, with all these significant benefits, the YES Bank Wellness Plus Credit Card is a card that you can surely go with. Also, don’t forget to share your opinions on the card below in the comment section.
To apply for the YES Bank Wellness Plus Credit Card, your monthly salary should be minimum Rs. 25,000.
Yes, the card provides a medical insurance cover of Rs. 25 lakhs in case of emergency hospitalization.
No, for the YES Bank Wellness Plus Credit Card, you can’t get your joining or renewal fee waived off.
The interest rate applicable on the YES Bank Wellness Plus Credit Card is 3.5% per month.
Yes, the reward points you earn using your UES Bank Wellness Plus Credit Card are redeemable against flight and hotel bookings through the dedicated website for rewards, i.e., Yes Rewardz.