If you have recently applied for any Yes Bank Credit Cards and want to know the progress in your application, you can do the same online as well as offline at your convenience. To track the status of your credit card online, you should have your registered mobile number and application form number or application reference number with you. In the case of offline methods, you should have the application number, PAN Number, and a few documents like Identity Proof might also be required. To understand the step-wise procedure to check YES Bank Credit Card application status, keep reading this article:
How to Check Yes Bank Credit Card Application Status Online
Following are the methods that you can use to track your YES Bank Credit Card application status online:
- Using Mobile Number & Application Number
- Using YES Robot
Using Mobile Number & Application Number
You can check your application status online via the official application tracking page as follows. You should either have the application reference number (if you have applied online) or application form number (if you have applied offline) for this:
Step 1: To get started, visit Yes Bank’s official application tracking page.
Step 2: Enter the mobile number that you have entered in your application form.
Step 3: Enter your application form number or application reference number.
Step 4: Click on ‘Submit.’
Step 5: Your YES credit card status will be there on your screen after a few seconds of following the above steps correctly.
You should make sure that you have entered all the required details correctly. If you enter any wrong information by mistake, you won’t be able to get your application status.
Using YES Robot
YES Robot is the virtual assistant or chatbot of YES Bank. You can find it at the bottom rightmost corner of YES Bank’s official website. Just click on the ‘YES Robot’ option and type ‘How can I track my credit card application status.’ You will be informed about the same within a few seconds or you will get a link to track your application status online.
How to Track YES Bank Credit Card Application Status Offline
You can also check your YES Bank Credit Card status offline using any of the methods given below:
- By Visiting The Branch
- By Contacting Customer Care
By Visiting The Branch
You can also visit your nearest YES Bank branch to get your credit card application status. Just go to the branch and ask the bank officials to help you track your application status.You will be asked for a few details like your application number, registration number, PAN Card number, etc, and after receiving all these details, one of the bank executives will let you know the status of your credit card application just in a few minutes.
By Contacting Customer Care
The Yes Bank customers can check their credit card application offline by contacting the YES Bank Credit Card customer care at the following number mentioned below:
- Yes First Credit Cards customers can call at 1800 103 6000 and +91 22 4935 0000 ( NRI customers)
- Yes Prosperity Credit Cards customers can call at 1800 103 1212 and +91 22 4935 0000
- In addition to this, the customers can send an email at the following address stated below.
- Yes First Credit Cards customers can mail at [email protected] and Yes Prosperity Credit Cards customers can send a mail at [email protected]
Different Types of Credit Card Application Statuses
The various stages of your YES Bank credit card status can be explained as follows:
- In Progress: The “Progress” status of your credit card application means that your credit card application status is still being processed.
- Approved: The approved status reflects that your credit card application has been approved by the bank.
- Dispatched: After your credit card application gets approved the dispatch is reflected as your application status. You shall receive an SMS from the bank specifying the expected date of delivery
- On Hold: “On Hold” status shall reflect on your status when the application has been put on hold by the bank for some reason. The on-hold status indicates that your application has been placed on hold for a variety of reasons, including failed document verification, the requirement for additional papers to complete the procedure, and so on.
- Disapproved: In case you do not fulfill the eligibility requirement of the bank your application shall be disapproved by the bank
In case your credit card application gets disapproved you can re-apply for this credit card after three months.
It can take up to 3- 4 working days to process their Yes Bank credit card application status.
You can wait for up to 3 months before you re-apply for a new Yes bank credit card.
You can check your Yes First credit card application status by sending a mail at [email protected].