The Add-on credit cards offered under primary credit cards are among their most significant features. The IndusInd Bank has launched some great credit cards for its customers, providing benefits in many categories like travel, dining, shopping, fuel, and much more. The Bank has also launched many mid-range cards as well as premium cards, thereby targeting every market and cardholder’s needs. With the IndusInd Add-on credit card, you can gift your family members financial independence. The additional cards provide the same benefits and features, just like the primary credit cards, and that too at zero cost. This is because the add-on cards are issued without any cost, and they do not have any joining or annual charges. Let’s understand more about the IndusInd add-on credit cards.
Features of the IndusInd Add-on Cards
The features and Benefits of an Add-on card are the same as the primary IndusInd bank credit card. The following are the features of the IndusInd bank Add-on card:
- IndusInd primary cardholders can get up to 4 add-on cards for their family members.
- The credit limit for the additional credit cards is shared with the primary credit card. Therefore, if you have 3 add-on cards, then all the add-on cards and the primary card share the same credit limit.
- The benefits and privileges with the add-on cards would be similar to that of the primary card.
- If the primary card is enabled for international purchases like shopping, then your family members can also enjoy the same.
- The monthly statement for the add-on cards will be shared with the primary cardholder, who will be liable to settle the bill.
- The primary cardholder can manage and track the additional accounts and can also restrict the usage of the card for particular transactions.
Fees for IndusInd Add-on Credit Cards
The fees applicable to the IndusInd add-on cards would be similar to those for the primary card. For example, if you apply for the add-on against a primary Indusind Bank EazyDiner Platinum Credit Card, the same fees would follow, like:
|3.83 per month
|Cash Advance Fee
|2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs. 300 (whichever is higher)
|Rewards Redemption Fee
Eligibility Criteria for IndusInd Add-on Credit Cards
Following are the Eligibility Criteria you must keep in mind before applying for the Add-on card:
– The applicant for the Add-on card must be above 18 years of age.
– The applicant must be related to the primary cardholder.
– The Primary cardholder must maintain a good credit score.
– The applicant must have the consent of the Primary cardholder.
Documents Required for IndusInd Add-on Credit Cards
Following are the documents that the bank may ask to apply for an IndusInd Bank add-on credit card:
– ID Proof: PAN Card, Passport, Voters ID, or Driving License.
– Address proof: Passport, Ration Card, Driving License, Copy of Utility Bills, Aadhar card.
How to Apply for an IndusInd Bank Add-on Credit Card?
If you have all the necessary documents required, then you can apply for the IndusInd add-on credit card as follows:
– Download the add-on card application form.
– Fill in the details and attach the requested document.
– You can send the same to the bank’s email address, or you can submit it to your nearest branch.
Best IndusInd Bank Add-On Credit Cards
Following are some of the IndusInd add-on cards that offer great benefits and must be considered:
|IndusInd Bank Pinnacle World Credit Card
|IndusInd Legend credit card
|IndusInd InterMiles Voyage Visa Credit Card
IndusInd Bank credit cards are known for their benefits and reward rates. The Bank has launched many premium cards offering lavish benefits. With the add-on card facility, you can provide the same benefits to your family members as well. You can get an additional credit card for your child if they are above 18 years of age, for your parents and spouse.