The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, also popularly known as HSBC Bank is a UK-based company with its headquarter in Mumbai. HSBC Bank provides one of the best customer experiences to its account holder while delivering best-in-class products and services to its customers. You can always reach out to the HSBC Bank customer executives with your HSBC Bank credit card queries when in need of support and assistance. HSBC Bank provides solutions to queries by phone banking, Internet Banking, Live Chat, or Secure Message.
HSBC Bank Helpline Number for Resident Customers
In case of any queries or complaints, the resident customers can contact the following numbers for support or assistance for your HSBC Bank credit card.
|Customer||For Residents within India||For Residents Abroad|
|HSBC Premier accountholders||1800-266-3456 1800-120-4722||(+91)-80-71898001 (+91)-80-71898001|
|HSBC Personal Banking and Credit Cards||1800-267-3456 1800-121-2208||(+91)-40-61268002 (+91)-80-71898002|
|HSBC Business Banking Customers||1800-274-3211||(+91)-22-50166043|
|For general queries for Retail Banking customers||1800-419-5400 1800-123-2979||(+91)-40-61268004 (+91)-80-71898004|
- The Mobile Banking services are 24×7 available for HSBC Bank premier customers 24×7
- Mobile Banking services are available for queries from 6:30 am to 8:30 pm for Personal Banking & Credit Cards.
- To report loss or misuse of your HSBC Bank credit card or account, stop cheque, etc emergency services are 27×7 available
- The Business Banking customers (Retail) can contact Monday to Friday between 8:00 am to 7:00 pm and 8:00 am to 4:00 pm on Saturday.
- Working hours for retail business banking HSBC net queries Monday to Friday 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
HSBC Bank Helpline Number for Non- Resident Customers
Given below are the helpline numbers provided by the HSBC Bank for support and assistance related to your queries and complaints.
|Locations||Toll Free Number for support and assistance|
|Within India||1800-2090100 / 1800-1212209|
|United Arab Emirates||80001830251|
* NRI customer calls made to India from abroad will be charged at local rates. The NRI customer can contact customer helpline using this number (+91) – 40 – 6126-8007 or (+91) -80 – 7189 – 8007
HSBC Customer Helpline Number For Credit Card
For queries and support required related to credit cards the HSBC Bank customers can contact the following numbers mentioned below
Credit Card related queries – 1800 267 3456 / 1800 121 2208
For card activation HSBC credit card customers can contact (+91) – 40 – 7189 8003/ (+91) – 80 – 7189 8003
How to request service with HSBC Bank?
HSBC Bank customers can request service for customer support using the following ways
- HSBC Bank customers can request service through Internet Banking by visiting HSBC Bank’s official website www.HSBC.co.in/security/ in case you are already registered.
- You can also raise a service request using the HSBC Bank phone banking service. A customer executive shall be assigned to you by the bank to provide you necessary support and assistance as required.
- Or you can request a service by visiting your nearest HSBC Bank branch.
In case of any complaints and queries related to your account, you can register your complaints by filing an online form application. Based upon which you shall be provided with a resolve within 10 days of filing the complaint. As a part of HSBC Bank’s second stage escalation process, you can write to the nodal officers based upon their region.
|Ms. Soumya P Rajam||6-3-1107 & 1108, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad - 500082||Andhra Pradesh|
|Mr. Vivek Pal||SCO 1, Sector 9-D, Chandigarh - 160017||Chandigarh|
|Mr. Sandeep Kumar Sharma||Birla Towers, 25 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi - 110001||Delhi / Haryana / Uttar Pradesh|
|Ms. Barkha Mishra||Mardia Plaza, C G Road Ahmedabad - 380006||Gujarat|
|Ms. Bavitha Kaveri||No - 7, M.G.Road Banglore Karnataka - 560001||Karnataka|
|Ms. Suneeta Sudhakaramenon||Pulikkal Estates. M G Road, (Near Medical Trust Hospital), Kochi - 682016||Kerala|
|Mr. Arijit Chakraborti||46B, Asha Mahal, Dr G Deshmukh Marg, Mumbai - 400026||Maharashtra|
|Mr. Ashish Misra||61-A, Sardar Patel Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur - 302001||Rajasthan|
|Mr. Santosh Anand||Rajalakshmi, No 5 & 7 Cathedral Road, Chennai - 600086||Tamil Nadu|
|Ms. Sheetal Mundle||31, BBD BAG, Dalhousie Branch, Kolkata - 700001||West Bengal|
No, you can not contact HSBC Bank through email after the bank announced the withdrawal of their email service [email protected] but you can reach out to HSBC Bank with your queries through an internet banking secure message
You can contact HSBC 24×7 helpline number 1800 267 3456 / 1800 121 2208 with your credit card queries.
You can register your complaints with HSBC Bank by completing an online application form.