Federal Bank lets you track your credit card application through several online and offline modes. Before submitting your application, make sure to note down the application number so that you can track your application status easily. However, the Federal Bank doesn’t have any separate dedicated page for application tracking purposes, but you still have different options to get the status of your Federal credit card status online as well as offline as per your comfort. To get detailed information about different methods to check Federal Bank Credit Card application status, go through the complete article:
How To Track Federal Bank Credit Card Application Status Online?
To check the status of your Federal Bank Credit Card application online, you can choose any of the methods mentioned below as per your preference:
You can contact the Federal Bank officials by sending an email to [email protected] and asking them to update you on the status of your credit card application. Just make sure that you send all the necessary details like your application number, name, PAN Number, date of birth, registered mobile number, etc, so that the application tracking process doesn’t take much time. Once you request your card issuer about your application status and provide them with all the required details, you will get updated on the same within a few days.
Via The Chatbot Feddy
The Federal Bank provides you with a virtual assistant (chatbot), Feddy, who will help you get the solution of all your banking and credit card-related queries and doubts. Just visit the Federal Bank’s official website. Click on the option saying ‘Hi, I am Feddy, your personal assistant’ on the bottom rightmost corner of your screen and ask how you can get your Federal Bank Credit Card application status. Feddy will either ask you for a few details and will update you on your application status or will guide you on how you can get the required information.
How To Track Federal Bank Credit Card Application Status Offline?
Other than the online methods mentioned above, you can also use the following offline methods to get updated on your Federal Bank Credit Card status:
By visiting the Branch
You can track the credit card application status by visiting your nearest Federal Bank branch. While visiting the branch, just take your application number, PAN Number, etc, along with you as these things will ease out the process of application tracking for the bank officials and they will be able update you on your credit card status really quick.
By Phone Banking
The customers can use PhoneBanking services to know the status of their credit card application. Just call the Federal Bank Credit Card customer care at 1800-420-1199 and get connected with the customer agent. Wait while you are connecting with the agent, on connecting with the agent provide the details of your application like application number, date of birth, and any other required information so that the agent can help you to the best of their expertise.
Statuses of Federal Bank Credit Card Application
Following are the different types of credit card application statuses that you might receive while tracking your application. We have explained all of them so that you can understand what is the progress on your application so far:
- On-hold: On contacting the bank, if they will notify you of the on-hold status that means the bank has kept your application on hold due to insufficient information and they will ask you to provide the required information to continue with the procedure.
- In-process: The in-process status implies that the bank is still processing your application.
- Approved: If the bank gets satisfied with your application, it will accept it and you will be notified of the approved status.
- Disapproved: When you are notified of the disapproved status, this means your application has been rejected by the bank for various reasons like not meeting the eligibility criteria, bad credit card history, issue in verification, etc.
- Dispatched: On the approval of your application, the bank will notify you through an SMS that your application has been dispatched along with the shipment details. You can track your credit card shipment through the given Airway Bill number and tracking link.
No, as of now you can not track your Federal Bank credit card application status through online channels.
No, the application status tracking is completely free. On visiting the branch you will not be charged with any fee on asking for tracking details.
Usually, it takes 10-15 working days to process your credit card application.