Federal Bank lets you track your credit card application through online and offline modes. Before submitting your credit card application, write down the application number for tracking purposes. To know the status of your credit card application you can opt for offline modes like calling customer care and visiting the bank branch. Keep reading to know how to check the status of your Federal Bank Credit Card application via offline channels.
Track Federal Bank Credit Card Application Status Offline
By visiting the bank branch
You can track the credit card application status by visiting the nearest Federal Bank branch. While visiting the brack take your credit card application number along with you as it will ease out the bank’s employee in assisting you with the credit card application status.
The customers can use PhoneBanking services to know the status of their credit card application. Call on 24×7 customer care at 1800-420-1199 and get connected with the customer agent. Wait while you are connecting with the agent, on connecting with the agent provide the details of your credit card application like application number, date of birth, and any other required information so that the agent can help you to the best of their expertise.
Statuses of Federal Bank Credit Card Application
- On-hold: On contacting the bank, if they will notify you of the on-hold status that means the bank has kept your credit card application on hold due to insufficient information and they will ask you to provide the required information to continue with the procedure.
- In-process: The in-process status implies that the bank is still processing your credit card application.
- Approved: If the bank gets satisfied with your application, it will accept it and you will be notified of the approved status.
- Disapproved: When you are notified of the disapproved status, this means your credit card application has been rejected by the bank for various reasons like not meeting the eligibility criteria, bad credit card history, issue in verification, etc.
- Dispatched: On the approval of your credit card application, the bank will notify you through an SMS that your credit card application has been dispatched along with the shipment details. You can track your credit card shipment through the given Airway Bill number and tracking link.
No, as of now you can not track your Federal Bank credit card application status through online channels.
No, the application status tracking is completely free. On visiting the branch you will not be charged with any fee on asking for tracking details.
Usually, it takes 10-15 working days to process your credit card application.