The add-on credit card facility is offered by almost all credit card issuers these days. People who find it difficult to get approved for a credit card can easily get a supplementary/add-on credit card under the primary accounts of their family members. The first step after getting any credit card is to activate it as soon as possible so that the card doesn’t get closed by the issuer. Nowadays, the activation of primary as well as supplementary credit cards has become an easy process as there are multiple methods to do it. In this article, we are going to talk about different online and offline ways for BoB Add-On Credit Cards PIN Generation/Change:
How To Activate BoB Add-On Credit Cards?
After receiving your BoB add-on Credit Card, you will need to activate it before using your card for any transaction. If you are trying to find detailed steps for supplementary credit cards PIN generation, you have come to the right place. The following are the different methods of BoB add-on card activation with steps:
Online Methods of PIN Generation
There are several online methods for the PIN generation of Bank of Baroda add-on Credit Cards. Most of the people nowadays prefer online methods as these are less time taking and more convenient as well. You can easily activate your supplementary credit card or generate its PIN using the below-mentioned online methods:
Internet Banking is one of the simplest online ways for all banking and credit cards related tasks. You can easily get your BoB add-on Credit Card PIN generated by following a few simple steps as mentioned below:
- Visit BoB Financial’s official website and log in to your internet banking account.
- Under the ‘Service Request’ option, click on the option Set/Reset PIN.
- Now choose the Credit Cards section, and try to find the add-on credit cards option.
- Click on the card for which you want to generate the PIN.
- Enter the 4-digit PIN and re-enter it to confirm.
- Follow all the instructions carefully and submit.
By Contacting BoB Customer Care
Another easy way to generate your BoB add-on Credit Card is to do it by talking help from the Bank of Baroda Credit Card Customer Care. Just contact the bank officials at 1800-2584455 from your registered mobile number and ask them to help you with your credit card PIN generation. The bank executives will ask you for a few details like the primary cardholder’s name and account details. You might also be asked for an OTP for verification and then the bank officials will get your card activated within a few minutes.
Apart from the online methods mentioned above, there are also a few offline methods that you can use to activate your credit card. Some of these methods are given below:
Through BoB ATM
You can activate your credit card or generate its PIN in a few minutes through any Bank of Baroda ATM near you. The following are the detailed steps to generate your BoB add-on credit card PIN offline in a few minutes:
- Visit the BoB ATM nearest to you.
- Insert your add-on credit card into the ATM.
- Select your preferred language.
- Find the option to set a credit card PIN from the main menu.
- Follow the instructions given on your screen carefully.
- You might also be asked for an OTP on your registered mobile number so make sure to take the registered number along with you.
- Enter the 4-digit PIN and re-enter it to confirm.
BoB Add-On Credit Cards PIN Change
Like PIN Generation, there are different methods for changing the PIN for Bank of Baroda add-on Credit Cards. It is never a good idea to keep the same credit card PIN for a long time, but you should change it from time to time. You can change your BoB add-on credit card PIN using any of the below-mentioned methods:
- You can change the PIN of your BoB add-on Credit Card anytime via internet banking. Just log in to your internet banking account (primary cardholder’s account) and follow similar steps as required in PIN generation. Just find an option to reset your credit card PIN and proceed further accordingly.
- You can also change your add-on card PIN through any BoB ATM near you. Just insert your card into it and find an option to set your credit card PIN from the main menu. Make sure to carry your registered mobile number along with you as you will also need to enter an OTP for verification.
- Another easy way to get your BoB add-on Credit Card PIN changed is to do it by contacting BoB Credit Card customer care. Just call them on the above-mentioned number and ask them to help you with the PIN changing process of your credit card.
If you have received your BoB Add-On Credit Card recently and you have not activated it yet, you should do it as soon as possible so that the issuer doesn’t close your card. You can use any of the above methods at your convenience and take help from the customer care executives in case you find any difficulty in the process. Make sure to change your credit card PIN regularly and use your card responsibly to maintain a good credit score.
Yes, you can easily activate your Bank of Baroda add-on Credit Card via an ATM using the steps mentioned above in the article.
There is no joining/annual fee associated with the BoB add-on Credit Cards.