If you have recently applied for an RBL Bank Credit Card, you might be looking for ways to check the status of your application. Being a popular card issuer in India, the RBL Bank keeps all the requirements of its customers in mind and allows them to track their credit card application status online as well as offline at their convenience. As an applicant, you just need to make sure to note down your application number while applying for a credit card. In this article, you can find different methods to check RBL credit card application status. Keep reading for more information:
How to Check RBL Credit Card Application Status Online
The RBL Bank has different application tracking pages for different types of credit cards. Customers can check their credit card application status online in a few seconds just by entering a few details on this page. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to get the status of your RBL Bank Credit Card online:
Via RBL Bank’s Official Website
Step 1: To get started, visit the RBL bank’s application tracking page.
Step 2: Select the type of card you have applied for and click on the ‘Track Here’ option under that.
Step 3: Enter the required details like your application number, registered mobile numbers, etc, and proceed further.
Step 4: The status of your RBL Bank Credit Card will be shown on your screen very soon after completing the above steps correctly.
How to Track RBL Credit Card Application Status Offline
The RBL Bank Credit Card applicants can also check their credit card application offline using any of the methods given below:
By Contacting Customer Care
One of the easiest ways to track your RBL Bank Credit Card application status is to contact the RBL credit card customer care at 022 – 6232 7777 or 1800 121 9050. Just call on these numbers and ask the bank executive to help you get your credit card status. They will ask you for a few details like the application number, your date of birth, PAN numbers, etc, and will provide you with the required information in a few seconds after that. You can also write to the bank at these mail addresses: [email protected] or [email protected]
By Visiting The Branch
You can also check the status of your credit card application by visiting your nearest RBL Bank branch and asking the bank officials about the same. Just make sure that you have your application reference number, registered mobile number, and important documents, like Identity Proof & Aadhar Card with you while visiting the branch.
Statuses of A Credit Card Application Explained
The various stages of your RBL credit card application status are explained as follows.
- In Progress: The “Progress” status of your credit card application means that your credit card application status is still being processed.
- On Hold: “On Hold” status shall reflect on your status when the application has been put on hold by the bank for some reason. The on-hold status indicates that your application has been placed on hold for a variety of reasons, including failed document verification, the requirement for additional papers to complete the procedure, and so on.
- Approved: The approved status reflects that your credit card application has been approved by the bank.
- Dispatched: After your credit card application gets approved the dispatch is reflected as your application status. You shall receive an SMS from the bank specifying the expected date of delivery.
- Disapproved: In case you do not fulfill the eligibility requirement of the bank your application shall be disapproved by the bank.
- No Record Found: In case, you have entered your application number incorrectly. The No Record found message shall be displayed on your screen.
In case your credit card application gets disapproved you can re-apply for an HSBC Credit Card after a few months.
It will take about 5-7 working days to get your Kotak Mahindra credit card once you complete your credit card application
Yes, you can view your application status in case you forgot your application reference number.
No, you do need a bank account with the RBL to apply for an RBL credit card.
You need application Number, PAN Card, Form Number, Date of birth details to know about your credit card status