RBL Bank customers can check their credit card application status with the application number. You can check your credit card application both online and offline. Below are stated ways in which you can check the application status of your RBL Bank credit card.
How to Check your RBL Bank Credit Card Application Status Online
The RBL Bank customers can check their credit card application status online. The RBL customers check their credit card status by entering their application number along with their registered mobile number. The application number is a unique identification number allotted to every person when an application for a new RBL credit card with the bank. The customer shall receive an SMS once your application has been submitted to the bank. In addition to this, you shall also make sure that your mobile number is registered with the bank.
Information required to check your credit card status
- Application Number
- PAN Card
- Form Number
- Date of birth
RBL customers can follow the instructions stated below to check their credit card application status.
Step 1: To get started, visit the RBL bank website here
Step 2: You will be required to enter your application number along with your mobile number and click on Submit.
Step 3: The application status of your RBL credit card shall be displayed on the page.
Status of your Credit Card Application explained
The various stages of your RBL credit card application status are explained as follows.
- In Progress: The “Progress” status of your credit card application means that your credit card application status is still being processed.
- On Hold: “On Hold” status shall reflect on your status when the application has been put on hold by the bank for some reason. The on-hold status indicates that your application has been placed on hold for a variety of reasons, including failed document verification, the requirement for additional papers to complete the procedure, and so on.
- Approved: The approved status reflects that your credit card application has been approved by the bank.
- Dispatched: After your credit card application gets approved the dispatch is reflected as your application status. You shall receive an SMS from the bank specifying the expected date of delivery.
- Disapproved: In case you do not fulfill the eligibility requirement of the bank your application shall be disapproved by the bank.
- No Record Found: In case, you have entered your application number incorrectly. The No Record found message shall be displayed on your screen.
In case your credit card application gets disapproved you can re-apply for this credit card after three months.
How to Check your RBL Bank Credit Card Application Status Offline?
The RBL bank customers can check their credit card application by calling the customer helpline with their queries or you can write to the bank at their emailing address. The following are mentioned ways in which you can check your credit card application offline.
Through Calling the Customer Helpline Number: The RBL Bank customers can get track their application progress by calling the customer helpline at 022 – 6232 7777 or 1800 121 9050.RBL Bank Super Card customers can contact at 022 – 711 90 900.
It will take about 5-7 working days to get your Kotak Mahindra credit card once you complete your credit card application
Yes, you can view your application status in case you forgot your application reference number.
No, you do need a bank account with the RBL to apply for an RBL credit card.
You need application Number, PAN Card, Form Number, Date of birth details to know about your credit card status