The Kotak Mahindra Bank is one of the popular credit card issuers in India and hence provides its customers with great services and facilities to make all the banking and credit card-related tasks easier for them. You can not only apply for a Kotak Credit Card online as offline but also track the status of your application using several online & offline methods. While applying for a credit card, you should just note down the application number as it helps you track your application status more easily. Keep reading to understand all the methods to check Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card application status with detailed step-wise procedures:
How To Check Kotak Credit Card Application Status Online?
Once you apply for a Kotak Bank credit card, you can check your credit card application status online using any of the following methods:
Via The Official Application Tracking Page
Kotak Bank has a separate page for tracking the application status of different products offered by the bank. You can also check the status of your Kotak Mahindra credit card application on the same page, provided that you have your application form number, application reference number, or registered mobile number. Just follow a few simple steps as mentioned below to track your application status online:
- Visit the official application tracking page of the Kotak Bank.
- Select the option ‘Credit Card’ from the Select Product menu.
- Now, choose the method that you want to use to track the status of your application. You can choose one of the following methods:
Kotak Credit Card Status By Reference Number
To track your Kotak Bank Credit Card application status online using your application number or application reference number, select the respective option under the ‘Select Identifier’ menu, enter your reference number, and click on Submit. Your application status will be there on your screen after a few seconds.
Kotak Credit Card Status By Mobile Number
If you don’t have your application number or application reference number, you can also check your application status online using your registered mobile number and date of birth. Just select the option of Mobile Number and Dob under the Select Identifier menu and proceed further by entering the required details.
The Kotak Bank new customers can check their application status online following the instructions stated below.
Step 1: Firstly visit the Kotak Mahindra bank’s website here.
Step 2: Scroll down and click on the “Write to us” option and then select Email Us.
Step 3: Under the option ‘Credit Card,’ you will see different options including ‘Delivery Status.’ Click on that.
Step 4: You can go through the different options provided there and proceed further accordingly.
The Kotak Mahindra Bank customers can check their credit card application online using the chatbot function. The bank customer may track their credit card application status on the Kotak Mahindra website.
How To Track Kotak Bank Credit Card Application Status Offline?
The Kotak Mahindra Bank customer can also check their credit card status offline using any of the below-mentioned methods:
If you don’t prefer the above online methods, you can also check your Kotak credit card status by contacting the Kotak Bank Credit Card customer care at 1860 266 2666 to get card-related information. The Kotak Mahindra Bank 811 customers can contact at 1860 266 0811. Just provide the bank executives with all the necessary details and they will let you know the status of your application very soon after that.
By Visiting The Branch
The customers can also visit their nearest branch to check their Kotak credit card status. Just ask the bank officials to help you check the status of your application and follow all the instructions given by them carefully.
Statuses of your Credit Card Application explained
The various stages of your Kotak Mahindra credit card application status are explained as follows
- In Progress: The “Progress” status means that your application status is still being processed.
- Approved: The approved status reflects that your application has been approved by the bank.
- Dispatched: After your application gets approved the dispatch is reflected as your application status. You shall receive an SMS from the bank specifying the expected date of delivery
- On Hold: “On Hold” status shall reflect on your status when the application has been put on hold by the bank for some reason. The on-hold status indicates that your application has been placed on hold for a variety of reasons, including failed document verification, the requirement for additional papers to complete the procedure, and so on.
- Disapproved: In case you do not fulfill the eligibility requirement of the bank your application shall be disapproved by the bank
In case your credit card application gets disapproved you can re-apply for any Kotak Bank credit card after three months.
No, you do not have a bank account with the Kotak Mahindra Bank to apply for the Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card
It will take about 15 working days to get your Kotak Mahindra credit card once you complete your credit card application
Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card customers can activate their credit card through internet banking or via visiting the nearest branch ATM.