If you have applied for a credit card from the IDFC First Bank and want to know the status of your application, you can do the same online as well as offline as per your comfort. The applicants can check IDFC First bank credit card application status online by entering a few details or offline by visiting the branch or contacting customer care. Many individuals are not aware of the methods to track the application status of a credit card they have recently applied for. If you are also among them, we have come up with this article to help you understand the same. Keep reading to know how you can track your IDFC Credit Card application status using different online/offline methods:
How To Check IDFC First Bank Credit Card Application Status Online
IDFC First Bank customers can check their credit card application status online using any of the two methods given below:
– Using application number.
– Using Date of Birth & Mobile Number
Using Application Number
If you don’t know where to find your application number, you can find it in the SMS that was sent to you by IDFC First Bank after you applied for an IDFC bank Credit Card or you can note it down after applying for the card itself. Following are the simple steps that you need to follow to track your application status using your application number:
Step 1: Visit the credit cards application tracking page of the IDFC First Bank.
Step 2: Enter your application number.
Step 3: Click on ‘Get OTP.’
Step 4: Enter the OTP that you have received on your registered mobile number and proceed further. The application status will be shown on your screen soon after this step.
Using Date of Birth & Mobile Number
If you can’t find the application number or you just want to do it, you can also get the status of your IDFc First Credit Card application just by entering your mobile number and DOB as follows:
Step 1: Visit the IDFC First bank’s credit card application tracking page.
Step 2: Enter your registered mobile number and date of birth as entered on your credit card application.
Step 3: Click on ‘Get OTP.’
Step 4: Enter the OTP that is sent to your registered mobile number and proceed further.
How to Track IDFC Bank Credit Card Application Status Offline?
If you don’t prefer online methods or you find them difficult, you can also track IDFC First Bank credit card status offline using any of the methods given below:
– By Visiting Your Nearest Branch.
– By Contacting Customer Care
By Visiting Your Nearest Branch
You can visit your nearest IDFC First Bank branch and ask the bank officials about the status of your credit card application. They will ask you a few details, which may be your PAN number, date of birth, form number (if you applied offline), registered mobile number, etc, and will provide you with the required information. Just make sure to carry important documents like your PAN Card while visiting the beach to know your application status.
By Contacting Customer Care
If you want to know your IDFC First Credit Card application status from the comfort of your home, but without using the internet, you can do it by contacting the IDFC First Bank Credit Card customer care via call on 1800 419 4332. Just provide them with the required details and the bank officials will definitely give you the information you need.
What is the Application Status of your IDFC Bank Credit Card?
The various stages of your IDFC First Bank credit card application status can be described as follows:
- In Progress: The “Progress” status of your credit card application means that your credit card application status is still being processed.
- On Hold: “On Hold” status shall reflect on your status when the application has been put on hold by the bank for some reason. The on-hold status indicates that your application has been placed on hold for a variety of reasons, including failed document verification, the requirement for additional papers to complete the procedure, and so on.
- Approved: The approved status reflects that your credit card application has been approved by the bank.
- Dispatched: After your credit card application gets approved the dispatch is reflected as your application status. You shall receive an SMS from the bank specifying the expected date of delivery.
- Disapproved: In case you do not fulfill the eligibility requirement of the bank your application shall be disapproved by the bank.
- No Record Found: In case, you have entered your application number incorrectly. The No Record found message shall be displayed on your screen.
You should wait up to to 3 months before re-applying for a new IDBI Bank credit card
You need the application Number, PAN Card, Reference Number, Date of birth details to know about your credit card status.
IDFC First Bank credit card customers can activate their credit card through internet banking or via visiting the nearest branch ATM.