After you have applied for a credit card, you can track your credit card application status. The customer can check their application status by entering the application number, date of birth, and mobile number. Below are provided some instructions you can follow to check your credit card application status.
How to Check your IDFC First Bank Credit Card Application Status Online
IDFC First Bank customers can check their credit card application status online. The bank customers can check their IDFC First bank credit card status online by entering the application number of their credit card. Below are mentioned some instructions you can follow to check your IDFC First bank application status.
Information required to check your credit card status
- Application Number
- PAN Card
- Form Number
- Date of birth
- Registered Mobile Number
How to track your IDFC Bank Credit Card Status Online?
Step 1: To get started, visit the IDFC First bank homepage here
Step 2: Click on the ‘Credit Cards’ option
Step 3: Enter your credit card details such as your application number, date of birth, and your mobile number
Step 4: You shall be able to see your credit card application status on the screen.
What is the Application Status of your IDFC Bank Credit Card?
The various stages of your SBI credit card application status are explained as follows.
- In Progress: The “Progress” status of your credit card application means that your credit card application status is still being processed.
- On Hold: “On Hold” status shall reflect on your status when the application has been put on hold by the bank for some reason. The on-hold status indicates that your application has been placed on hold for a variety of reasons, including failed document verification, the requirement for additional papers to complete the procedure, and so on.
- Approved: The approved status reflects that your credit card application has been approved by the bank.
- Dispatched: After your credit card application gets approved the dispatch is reflected as your application status. You shall receive an SMS from the bank specifying the expected date of delivery.
- Disapproved: In case you do not fulfill the eligibility requirement of the bank your application shall be disapproved by the bank.
- No Record Found: In case, you have entered your application number incorrectly. The No Record found message shall be displayed on your screen.
How to Check your IDFC First Bank Credit Card Application Status Offline?
The bank customers can check their IDFC First Bank credit card application status offline through phone banking. The IDFC First customers can reach out on this number at 1800 419 4332
You should wait up to to 3 months before re-applying for a new IDBI Bank credit card
You need the application Number, PAN Card, Reference Number, Date of birth details to know about your credit card status.
IDFC First Bank credit card customers can activate their credit card through internet banking or via visiting the nearest branch ATM.