The HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card is one of the most basic HDFC Credit Cards. It comes with a zero joining fee and you can make it lifetime free for yourself just by spending Rs. 50,000 or more each anniversary year. With this card, you can earn up to 3 Reward Points on every spend of Rs. 150, and these points can be redeemed against your card’s outstanding balance. However, you don’t get many benefits over other categories, like travel, movies, dining, etc, but you can still consider it if you want a pocket-friendly credit card with a decent reward rate.
Other benefits of this card include the 1% fuel surcharge waiver, zero liability protection against lost/stolen card, etc. To know more about the advantages of the HDFC Bank Titanium Edge Credit Card and its fees & charges, go through the complete information provided below in the article:
HDFC Bank Titanium Edge Credit Card
Best Suited For
- No joining fee.
- 2 Reward Points on every spend of Rs. 150.
- Reward Points redeemable against cash credit.
- 50% more Reward Points on dining.
- Spend-based waiver of the renewal membership fee.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions.
Rewards and Benefits
Movie & Dining
Accelerated Reward Points on dining.
2 Reward Points on every spend of Rs. 150.
The earned Reward Points can be redeemed against cash at a rate of 1 RP = Re. 0.10.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholder will not be liable for any fraudulent transactions made on a lost or stolen card if the loss has been reported lost to the bank in a timely manner.
Fees & Charges
Nil (on spending Rs. 50,000 in a year)
Spend based Waiver
The renewal fee is waived off if you have spent Rs. 50,000 or more in the previous year.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 99 on every redemption request.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 99 on every redemption request.
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on all foreign currency spends.
3.49% per month
1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000.
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the withdrawn amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500.
Add-on Card Fee
HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card Features and Benefits
The HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card is a very basic card issued by the HDFC Bank. It comes with a decent reward rate and not very many exclusive benefits over other categories. To understand its features and benefits in detail, refer to the following information:
- You earn 2 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 you spend using this credit card.
- You earn 50% more Reward Points (3 Reward Points on every spend of Rs. 150) on dining.
- The Reward Points are only valid for two years from the accrual date.
- The Reward Points you earn can be redeemed against a host of options available at the HDFC Rewards catalogue.
- You can also redeem your earned Reward Points against cash via internet banking at a rate of 1 Reward Point = Re. 0.10.
- HDFC Bank charges a reward redemption fee of Rs. 99 on every redemption request, which will not be applicable on redemption of your points against cash credit.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000 when you pay using your HDFC Bank Titanium Edge Credit Card.
- The maximum benefit through the fuel surcharge waiver is capped at Rs. 250 per billing cycle for this credit card.
You can get your card membership renewed for free every year on spending Rs. 50,000 or more in the previous anniversary year.
HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card Eligibility & Documentation
The eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled in order to get approved for the HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card are as mentioned below:
- The applicant should either be salaried or self-employed.
- The age of the salaried individuals should be between 21 years and 60 years.
- The age of the self-employed individuals should be between 21 years and 65 years.
- The applicant should have a decent credit history.
- Identity Proof – Voter Id, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence, etc.
- Address Proof – Utility bills, rent agreement, passport, driving license, flat maintenance bills, etc.
- Copy of PAN Card
- Latest bank statements, latest salary slips, or latest ITR.
How To Apply For The HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card
You can apply for the HDFC Bank Titanium Edge Credit Card online as well as offline as per your comfort. To apply offline, just visit your nearest branch with all the required documents and fill in the physical application form. To apply online, you can follow a few simple steps as mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the HDFC Bank.
- Under the section ‘Borrow,’ click on ‘Credit Cards.’
- Scroll down and under ‘Other Cards’ find the ‘HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card.’
- Click on ‘Know More.’
- Check all the details of the card and click on the ‘Apply Online’ option at the end of the page.
- Start by entering your mobile number and filling in all the required details in the next steps.
The HDFC Bank Titanium Edge Credit Card can be considered a decent choice for individuals who are just entering the world of credit cards. Being a no annual fee credit card, it is targeted at low-income individuals who are looking for an affordable credit card with a decent reward rate. However, it doesn’t provide you with many exclusive privileges across different categories but can be considered a good option to start your credit journey with. A similar card issued by the bank in the HDFC Bank Titanium Times Credit Card, which comes with an annual fee of Rs. 500 and provides its customers with slightly more privileges than the Titanium Edge Credit Card. But, if you are looking for a lifetime free credit card to fulfill your credit needs, you can undoubtedly go with the HDFC Titanium Edge Card.
The HDFC bank Titanium Edge Credit Card comes with a zero joining fee and the renewal fee also gets waived off if you have spent Rs. 50,000 or more in the previous year. So, you can easily make it lifetime free for yourself.
The value of 1 Reward Point for redemption against cashback is Re. 0.10 for the HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card.
With the HDFC Bank Titanium Edge Credit Card, you get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver with a maximum benefit of Rs. 250 per billing cycle.