Canara Bank is a public sector bank that provides its customers with a lot of great products and services, including credit cards. If you have recently applied for a Credit Card from the Canara bank, you might want to know the progress of your application. Once the application is submitted, you can track the status of the same through several methods provided by the card issuer. However, the Canara Bank doesn’t have a dedication application tracking page like other major credit card issuers in India, the applicants can still check their credit card application status online/offline. To understand all the methods to check Canara Bank Credit Card application status, keep reading the article:
How To Check Canara Bank Credit Card Application Status?
You can track your Canara bank credit card application status in two ways:
- By visiting your nearest Branch
- By Contacting Customer Care
By Visiting Your Nearest Branch
To track the Canara bank credit card status, you can simply visit your nearest Canara branch and ask the bank officials to update you on the same. They might ask you for a few necessary details and documents like your registered mobile number, credit card application number, date of birth, PAN number, Identity proof, etc. Just provide them with all these details and they will let you know about your application status in a few minutes after this.
By Contacting Customer Care
You can also contact Canara Bank Credit Card customer care number at their toll-free helpline number 1800-425-0018 or 1800-103-0018. You will be required to provide your name, application number, and date of birth to the customer care executives so that they can help you with your credit card status at the earliest. After providing them with all these details and following the instructions given by them, you will get updated on your application status in a few seconds.
Different Types of Statuses of a Credit Card Application
Following are the different types of Canara bank credit card application statuses that you might get while tracking your application. We have explained each of them here so that you can understand the progress in your application more easily:
- On-Hold: Application on hold means that the bank is not satisfied with the information provided by you. There can be chances that you might have submitted the incomplete application form, attached wrong documents, etc. The bank will ask you to furnish the required documents so that they can continue with the procedure.
- In-Progress: In-progress status means that the bank is still processing your credit card application.
- Approved: After processing the credit card application, if the bank is satisfied with your application will accept the application and the approved status will be notified to you.
- Disapproved: Bank can reject your application status if you have not fulfilled the eligibility criteria, or have submitted the incomplete application form, etc. In such cases, you will be notified of the disapproved status.
- Dispatched: After your application is approved, the bank will send you an SMS notifying you of the dispatched status. You will also receive the shipment details with a tracking link. You can track the same through the provided link.
No, as of now Canara Bank does not provide you the access to online tracking of credit card applications.
Yes, you can apply for a credit card even if you do not have an account with Canara Bank.
No, the bank will not charge any fee. Kindly take your credit application number along with you as it will help the bank employee to provide you the tracking details easily.