Bank of Baroda Credit Card applicants who have recently applied for a BoB Card, can track the status of their credit card applications in a variety of online as well as offline ways as per their comfort. When applying for a Bank of Baroda credit card, just ensure to make a note of your application number so that you can track your credit card’s progress even more easily. In this article, we have come-up with step wise procedure to check Bank of Baroda Credit Card application status using different methods. Keep reading to know more:
How To Check BoB Credit Card Application Status Online
The customers can easily track their BoB credit card application status through the Bank of Baroda official site, BOB Financial, dedicated to credit cards only. For this method, you are required to keep your application number with you. You can track the status of your credit card application in just 3 easy steps.
Step 1: To start with the registration, visit the Bank of Baroda’s official BOB Financial website.
Step 2: Scroll down and click on track your card application.
Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page enter your application number and click on get details.
How To Track BoB Credit Card application Status Offline
The customers can check the status of their BoB credit card application through offline channels through customer care calls, email, or visiting the bank branch.
By Calling Customer Care:
You can also contact the BoB Credit Card customer care to check the status of your credit card application. Just follow the below-mentioned steps for the same:
Step 1: Call on 24×7 customer care number 1800-258-4455 or 1800-102-4455.
Step 2: Follow the instructions given by IVR and get connected with the bank’s customer care executive.
Step 3: Request the executive for the details of your credit card application by providing him with your application number.
If you are someone who doesn’t prefer calling but wants to know the progress in your application, you can also check their credit card application status by sending an email to [email protected]ial.com. Keep in mind to mention your Application Reference Number in the subject line. In the letter describe your reason for sending mail and other important details related to credit card application.
By Visiting The Branch
In case you wish to know the status of your credit card application, you can visit the nearest Bank of Baroda branch. Keep your application number with you while visiting the branch, as it will help the bank employee to provide you with the details of your credit card application easily.
Possible Statues of Bank of Baroda Credit Card Application
- In-Progress: This status means that the bank is still processing your application.
- On-Hold: Bank can put your credit card application on hold when your application is incomplete. The bank will ask you to submit the required documents to complete the procedure.
- Approved: When your application is accepted by the bank, the approved status will reflect upon your device screen.
- Disapproved: Bank can reject your application on various grounds for instance failed verification, wrong documents attached with the application, failure to meet the eligibility requirement, etc. On such an account, the disapproved status will be reflected on the screen.
- No-record found: There can be chances that while tracking application status you may write wong application number, in such cases, no record status is displayed on the screen. You can retry by entering the correct application number to track the details of your credit card application.
- Dispatched: On approval of your credit card application, the bank sends your credit card through post to your mailing address. You will receive an SMS to your registered mobile number stating that the credit card has been dispatched with the Airway Bill number. You can further track your shipment details using the Airway Bill number on the courier partner website.
No, it is not necessary to have an account with the bank to apply for a credit card.
Yes, you can view your application status in case you forgot your application number.
You need application number, date of birth, and registered mobile number to check your credit card application status.