HFDC Bank issues many different credit cards for all categories ranging from entry-level to super premium cards. Entre-level cards are meant for beginners and millennials who are new to the credit scene and want to build a good credit score with the judicious use of cards. On the other hand, high-end credit cards are meant for wealthy businessmen and high net-worth individuals who live a lavish lifestyle and don’t like to compromise with their amenities and privileges.
HDFC Bank has some great options in the high-end category that come with a high annual fee and offers premium travel, dining, movie, entertainment, wellness, insurance, and other benefits. Let’s take a look at the most premium and high-end cards offered by HDFC Bank –
HDFC Infinia Metal Edition – The most premium offering by HDFC Bank, the Infinia Metal Edition card comes with a joining fee of Rs. 12,500 and is an invite-only card exclusively meant for premium HDFC Bank customers. You get 5 Reward Points on spending every Rs. 150 with the card along with other privileges like complimentary international and domestic lounge access, forex markup fee, dining and movie benefits, etc. It is the perfect choice for anyone who wants nothing but the best from their credit card.
- Complimentary 1 year Club Marriott membership
- Welcome bonus of 12,500 Reward Points
- Unlimited complimentary domestic and international lounge access for primary as well as add-on cardholders
- 5 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spent with the card except fuel transactions
- Unlimited golf rounds at top destinations in India and foreign countries
- 24x7 global VIP concierge service and travel assistance
- Top dining offers at the best restaurants with Good Food Trail program
- Complimentary 1+1 weekend buffet and 2+1 night stay at partner ITC hotels
- Spend-based annual fee waiver and milestone benefits
- Low forex markup fee of 2%
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver with a maximum of Rs. 1000 every month
HDFC Diners Club Black – With an annual membership fee of Rs. 10,000, the HDFC Diners Club Black Card is the second-most high-end credit card offering by HDFC Bank. It has a reward rate similar to the Infinia Metal Edition card and comes with complimentary subscription to Amazon Prime, Club Marriott and other popular services.
- Complimentary membership of Times Prime, Club Marriott, Amazon Prime, etc.
- Complimentary vouchers of cure.fit, Tata CliQ, and BookMyShow on spending Rs. 80,000 monthly
- 5 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spend with 10X reward points on certain partner brands
- 2X Reward Points on weekend dining
- 6 Complimentary golf rounds every calendar quarter at the best destinations across the globe
- Complimentary international and domestic lounge access
- Low forex markup fee of 2%
- Air accident cover of Rs. 2 crores and other insurance benefits
Thus, the HDFC Infinia Metal Edition and the HDFC Diners Club Black are the most premium cards offered by HDFC Bank. You can choose any one of the two and avail the best in-class benefits and rewards across all categories.