Yes, Axis Bank credit cards are accepted worldwide by many merchants and financial establishments. There are certain Axis Bank credit cards which are perfect for individuals who frequently travel abroad and need to make transactions in the foreign currency. However, you need to contact the bank and activate international transactions if you want to make foreign transactions with the card.
If you are a frequent international traveller, you should go for a card that offers international travel privileges and other exclusive benefits. Do remember to check your prescribed credit limit, fees and charges, and other important terms and conditions before you use your credit card internationally. Most premium Axis Bank credit cards charge a low forex markup fee and low cash withdrawal charges for international usage so that you don’t have to pay very high extra amounts.
Apart from this, there are many other privileges offered by Axis Bank cards that make global travel hassle-free for you.
- Complimentary international airport lounge access through Priority Pass membership for the primary as well as add-on cardholders.
- VIP airport concierge service where you get luxury airport transfers, assistance with check-in, immigration, porter services, etc.
- Exclusive membership of luxury hotel programs like ITC Culinaire, Club Marriot Asia Pacific, Accor Plus, and more.
- Exclusive offers and discounts on hotel/flight bookings, complimentary night stays at hotels, dining benefits, etc.
- Accelerated reward points on foreign transactions.
- You can redeem your reward points to book international flight tickets, hotels, etc. You can even transfer your reward points to partner airlines’ Airmiles for travel.
- You get insurance benefits for international travel along with cover for loss or delay of baggage and loss of personal documents.
So yes, you can use your Axis Bank credit cards all over the world and avail some exciting benefits while doing so to. The Axis Bank Reserve and Magnus credit cards are top choices for frequent international travellers. Just remember to get in touch with the bank and activate international transactions on your card to avail this privilege.