Yes, you can apply for an Axis Bank credit card both online and offline provided you meet the eligibility requirements. There are many cards issued by Axis Bank and you should go through their details and choose the one that suits your income, spending habits, and needs. Different credit cards by Axis Bank have different eligibility and minimum income requirements.
Also, you have to produce valid ID, address, and income proof documents when applying for an Axis Bank credit card. These documents are needed whenever you apply for an Axis Bank credit card –
- Photocopy of your PAN card
- Color photograph
- Income Proof – Latest salary slip or Form 16 or Bank Statements or audited ITR return
- Identity Proof (Any 1) – Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport
- Residence Proof (Any 1) – Ration Card, Passport, Landline bill, Electricity bill
Also, you should be between 18 to 70 years old and must have a good credit history and CIBIL score to have high chances of getting approved by the bank for the credit card.
Once you have chosen your preferred credit card and meet its eligibility and minimum income requirements, then you can apply for it with Axis Bank either offline or online. To apply online, follow these steps –
- Visit the official website of Axis Bank
- Click the ‘Explore Products’ button
- Click on ‘Cards’ and then proceed to ‘Credit Cards’
- Choose the Axis Bank credit card you want and click ‘Apply Now’
- Enter all the necessary details and complete all other formalities, as given on the website
If you want to apply offline, visit an Axis Bank branch near your location with all the necessary documents and fill the credit card application form.