Life Insurance Corporation offers a LIC Gold EMV Credit Card to cater to the needs of first-time credit card users. With this card, you can enjoy insurance benefits and shopping benefits. You can get this credit card with no joining and renewal fee. Keep reading to know more about the LIC Gold EMV credit card’s features and benefits.
LIC Gold EMV Credit Card
Best Suited For
Fuel | Shopping |
Reward Points |
- The LIC Gold EMV Credit Card comes with no joining fee.
- This card is valid for 5 years.
- Earn 1 reward point on every Rs. 150 spent on this credit card.
- Get personal accident cover of up to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Get a credit shield of upto Rs. 50,000 in case of permanent disability.
- Get purchase protection of Rs. 50,000.
- Get an interest-free credit period of 15 to 45 days.
- 1 reward point = Rs. 0.25.
Rewards and Benefits
Movie & Dining
You can earn 1 reward point on spending every Rs. 150 using this card. 1 RP = Rs. 0.25.
Reward points can be used for clearing credit card outstanding. They can also be redeemed towards home and lifestyle products as well as dining and shopping benefits A minimum of 1,000 reward points can be redeemed towards the credit card balance.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Covers personal accident insurance of up to Rs. 1 lakh and a credit shield of upto Rs. 50,000 in case of permanent disability with this credit card. You also get purchase protection of Rs. 50,000.
Zero Liability Protection
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 30 + GST
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 30 + GST
Foreign Currency Markup
3.50% on the conversion amount
2.75% p.m. (33% p. a.)
Avail 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver at all petrol pumps in India. Minimum of Rs. 10.
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% or a minimum of Rs. 250.
Add-on Card Fee
NIL for the first and Rs. 100 is charged for every other additional add-on credit card.
LIC Gold EMV Credit Card Rewards
- LIC Gold EMV card lets you earn 1 reward point on every Rs. 150 on using the credit card.
- You can redeem your reward points against your credit card outstanding on the LIC Gold EMV credit card.
- This credit card lets you redeem the accumulated reward points for purchasing a home and lifestyle products as well as dining and shopping vouchers.
- On this card, a minimum of 1,000 reward points for redemption.
- 1 reward point is equivalent to Rs. 0.25.
- LIC Gold EMV covers a personal accident cover up to Rs. 1 lakh and a credit shield of upto Rs. 50,000 in case of permanent disability.
- On this card, you also get a purchase protection cover up to Rs. 50,000 upto 60 days.
- You get a 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver (minimum of Rs. 10) on the LIC Gold EMV credit card.
Eligibility & Document
The applicant must check the eligibility requirement and the documents before applying for a LIC Gold EMV Credit Card.
LIC Gold EMV Credit Card is a basic level credit card that offers not just shopping benefits but insurance benefits too. On this card, you can earn 1 reward point on every Rs. 150 spent. Moreover, you also get fuel benefits on this card, you get a waiver of a 2.5% fuel surcharge as compared to other credit cards.
This card is worth considering if you are planning to apply for a credit card as it comes with zero joining and an annual fee. Comment down your reviews about the LIC Gold EMV Credit Card and its features, also would you like to go for it or not? You can also check the LIC Platinum EMV Credit Card.
The credit cardholder can Call on customer care number 1800-419-0064 to redeem their reward points earned on the LIC Gold EMV credit card.
Unfortunately, no you do not get travel benefits on the LIC Gold EMV Credit Card.
Yes, you are charged Rs. 30 + GST while redeeming reward points on the LIC Gold EVM credit card.
No, you do not get movie and dining benefits on the LIC Gold EMV credit card.