The American Express Corporate Meeting Card is a very basic corporate card offering by the American Express. The Meeting card has been designed for the corporates to manage the meeting/event expenses in a better way. The card grants greater visibility and control over all meeting expenses that are incurred. The Corporate Meeting Card can be used to plan and pay for all types of meetings or events like, Conference meetings, Association meetings. Conventions, Business and executive meetings and many more. The cards provides great visibility over all the meeting expenses, improved policy compliance and reduces cost and time which was earlier spent on paperwork. Following are the features of the Meeting card:
American Express Corporate Meeting Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
Cardholder not liable for any fraudulent transaction if loss of card is reported within 3 working days. Maximum liability of up to Rs. 1,000 on reporting after 3 days.
Spend Based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% of the transaction amount
3.5% of the outstanding, subject to a minimum of Rs. 100 (Delinquency Fee)
1% (2.5% for private fuel) of transaction amount per transaction subject to a minimum of Rs. 10. (1% for HPCL if transaction above Rs. 5,000)
Cash Advance Charges
3.5% of the withdrawal amount
Add-on Card Fee
- Track each and every meeting expenses along with greater visibility.
- Increased policy compliance with the suppliers.
- Lesser dependence on paperwork, thereby saving costs and time.
- Make prompt payment to the vendors or suppliers.
American Express Corporate Card Features and Benefits
As mentioned, the meeting card by American Express is a very basic card, providing the ability to the corporates to track and manage the meeting expenses. Let’s understand how that happens:
Manage Meeting Expenses
The American Express Corporate Meeting Card assists the corporates to track each and every meeting or an event spends. There are tons of expenses that the corporates generally incur in meetings and events and its hard to keep a track on the same. Also, with the card, you can have better policy compliance with the suppliers and there would not be hassle in relation to expenses. Without the systemized control, it is hard to keep a track on the payment channels, and the payments are generally made in cheques, which is increases the cost and time effort for the corporates. Also, the card offers greater flexibility in terms of prompt payments to the vendors.
Zero Liability Protection
Cardmember shall not be liable for any fraudulent transaction if loss of the card is reported within 3 working days, otherwise, the liability of the cardmember is limited to Rs. 1,000.
American Express Corporate Card Fees & Charges
- Joining Fee and Annual Fees: There is no Joining Fees charged for the American Express Corporate Meeting Card. The Renewal/Annual fees for the card is Rs. 2,100.
- Late Payment Fee: American Express Corporate Meeting Card is a charge card and therefore, a delinquency fee of 3.5% of the outstanding, subject to a minimum of ₹100 of a transaction is applicable.
- Forex Mark-up Fee: A foreign currency fee of 3.5% (plus applicable taxes) of the transaction amount is applicable on all foreign currency transactions made with American Express Corporate Meeting Card.
- Cash Advance Charges: A charge of 3.5% of the amount withdrawn is applicable on the cash advance transactions made on American Express Meeting Corporate Card.
American Express Corporate Meeting Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The American Express Bank has not clearly disclosed the eligibility criteria for the Corporate Meeting Credit Card. The criteria may depend on various factors including age, income, credit score, business validity, etc. However, some of the basic requirements for this card are as follows:
- The age of the applicant should be a minimum of 21 years.
- The applicant should own a business with a stable income.
The documents required to apply for the American Express Corporate Meeting Card are as mentioned below:
- PAN Card or FORM 60.
- Passport, Driving License. Voter’s Identity Card, Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the state government or Letter issued by the National Population Register containing details of name and address. (Any one)
How To Apply For The American Express Corporate Meeting Card?
The American Express Bank provides its customers with online as well as offline methods to apply for the AmEx Corporate Meeting Card. To apply offline, you can visit your nearest AmEx branch and apply for the card by filling out the physical application form. Make sure to carry all the necessary documents along with you. To apply online, you can visit American Express Bank’s official website and apply for the AmEx Corporate Meeting Card by filling in the digital application form. You can also apply for the card by contacting customer care.
The American Express Corporate Meeting Card is a very basic card with no reward points or cash back, or any type of benefit. The card only offers to manage and keep track of the Business meetings and events, a lot of expenses are incurred on the same and it is hard to keep track of the same. Therefore, with the Meeting card corporates can make prompt payments and also access a detailed view and list of each and every transaction. Another business card that you must check is the American Express Platinum Corporate Credit Card, which is a premium one.
This was the American Express Corporate Meeting Credit Card review from our side. Drop your views and thoughts on this card in the comment section below!