Yes Bank has come up with another lucrative offer for their credit cardholders. Under this offer, Yes bank credit cardholders will earn 5X Reward Points on their eligible Yes Bank credit cards. This Yes Bank Credit Card offer is valid from 1st December to 31st December 2021.
Yes Bank 5X Reward Points Offer
|Offer details||Earn 5X Reward Points on your eligible Yes Bank Credit Card|
|Min transaction size required||Rs. 5,000|
|Max cap on Reward Points||1,000|
|Offer validity||1st December to 31st December 2021|
Under this Yes bank credit card offer, the credit cardholders will earn accelerated 5X Reward Points on their eligible Yes Bank credit cards. The accelerated Reward Points benefit will be applicable only on a minimum transaction size of Rs. 5,000, and a maximum of 1,000 Reward Points can be earned on a Yes Bank credit card during the entire offer validity period- 1st December to 31st December 2021.
How to avail Yes Bank 5X Reward Points Offer
The offer is automatically activated for eligible Yes Bank credit cardholders. All spends of Rs. 5,000 or more during the offer validity period on Yes Bank credit cards eligible for the offer will earn 5X Reward Points.
Yes Bank 5X Reward Points Offer Terms & Conditions
- The offer is applicable for select Yes Bank credit cardholders only who received a formal intimation from the bank regarding the same.
- Spends on add-on credit cards also qualify for the offer.
- The offer is not applicable on cash withdrawals with Yes Bank credit cards.
- The bonus Reward Points earned under the offer shall be posted on the credit card account within 45 days of the offer end date.
- The offer is applicable from 1st December to 31st December 2021.
- The Reward Points earned on Yes Bank credit cards can be redeemed anytime- Yes Bank Reward Points do not expire.
- For detailed terms and conditions, you may refer to the official offer terms & conditions page on the bank’s website.
Yes Bank seems to be aggressively promoting their credit card business. Just a couple of days ago the bank came up with an accelerated Reward Points offer on insurance spends for select cardholders. The bank has also recently tied up with RuPay and Visa to issue new credit cards on their platforms as MasterCard that used to be the bank’s exclusive payment partner is currently not allowed to onboard new customers on its network owing to RBI restrictions.