Utilities are one of the major expenses of an individual and these bills are extended when you are living with a family. The expenses are enormous and you don’t get much money saved every month. Here come financial tools such as Credit Cards into action. Credit Cards are not paper money but can be used as a replacement. Credit cards can not only help us pay for our expenses in day-to-day life but they can also help you in saving indirectly.
Now there are many credit cards in the market, all having different pros and cons. But there will be one credit card which will fit all your necessary expenses perfectly, it will not be easier to find it though. Credit cards are all curated for one purpose which is to lend money but they are also focused on providing benefits in some of the fields.
Suppose, there is a credit which is very well-suited for traveling and also has some benefits in shopping, that card is profound in two categories. This credit card can be used by frequent travelers as it will help them more efficiently. Now, when you take a credit card that is well-suited for shopping and does not have any benefits for traveling, this type of credit card is good for the person who does a lot of shopping. Shopping credit cards also have variations, some credit cards have more benefits for online shopping whereas some credit cards have more benefits for offline retailers.
Looking for a credit card best to make the utility payment is not easy. However, there are still many options present in the market that can be taken into consideration and thoroughly checked to make a wise decision.
Top Credit Cards for Utility Bills Payments
There are several credit cards in the market which can help you in paying utility bills and can also assist you in accumulating rewards. Here is a list of credit cards that are the top best credit cards assisting you in paying your bills and enjoying great rewards –
AXIS ACE Credit Card
- On utility bill payments such as electricity, water, gas, LPG, broadband and DTH, and even mobile recharge through GooglePay, you get 5% cashback
- 4% cashback on Zomato, Swiggy, and Ola.
- The cashback for the mentioned categories is capped at Rs. 500 per month
- 2% cashback on all the other expenses with no monthly capping.
- Up to 20% discount on dining with over 4000 partnered restaurants.
- Complimentary airport lounge access with domestic airports
CITI Cashback Credit Card
- 5% cashback on utility bill payments via Citibank Online
- 5% on telephone bill payments
- 5% on movie ticket booking
- The cashback earned for the above-mentioned categories is capped at Rs. 100 per month.
- 5% cashback on all the other miscellaneous expenses
- Up to 20% off on dining bills with the partnered restaurants
- Accumulated cashback automatically credit to the account.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
- On all fuel purchases made within the initial 90 days, you get 100% cashback.
- Further under fuel benefits, you get 5% cashback on fuel spent across all fuel stations with a maximum of Rs. 200 per month.
- 5% cashback on utility bills and payments (max cap. Rs. 100 per month)
- 5% cashback on telephone bill payments with a maximum cashback of Rs. 200
- 1 RP on every Rs. 150 spent on any other categories.
- Exclusive discounts and offers on movies and dining with a standard chartered good life program
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership
The above four mentioned credit cards are the most high-ranking credit card that comes with a minimal joining fee and has great cashback. Here you can recognize your benefits in monetary value.
Credit Cards are very efficiently used for our day-to-day expenses. But as a new user, it might be a little bit difficult to find out which credit card will help you the best in paying your utility bills. As we all are aware that utility bills are a major part of our expenses, and it is much needed to have a source for payment always ready, even for emergencies.
Credit cards which can help you assist better in making payments for all your utility bills and purchases are already mentioned. Although there are numerous varieties of credit cards present in the market, you will have to find the one which is best suited to your everyday expenses.