A decent credit card offered by IndusInd Bank, IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card provides cardholders with a plethora of rewards and benefits once they start using this credit card. The credit card not only provides exclusive offers on renowned brands as welcome benefits but also provides reward points while they continue to shop using their credit card. The cardholders will also get amazing deals while booking movie tickets through the BookMyShow website or mobile application. Additionally, the cardholders will also get complimentary priority pass membership and access to golf games and lessons. The cardholders will only have to pay a joining fee of Rs. 3,000 on this credit card. No renewal fee is charged by the card issuers on this credit card.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card is quite a different credit card from the others present in the market in terms of its reward structure. The cardholders have the option of 4 reward-paying plans out of which they can choose 1 that best suits their spending pattern. With this credit card, you get rewarded with Saving Points. Apart from this, the cardholders will get vouchers for some popular brands in the form of welcome benefits. Also, the cardholders will also get a complimentary priority pass membership. Apart from this, the cardholders will also get various insurance benefits, fuel surcharge waivers, etc. This card charges a very nominal joining fee of Rs. 500 but does not charge any renewal fee from its customers.
Both the credit cards, namely IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card and IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card offer a wide range of rewards and deals to their customers in their individual categories. Though they might look similar to each other in terms of their names, they are not similar. Keep reading the article to know more about the features and benefits that individual credit card offers to have a better understanding of these credit cards.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card
The IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card offers a wide range of rewards and deals to its members. It also provides amazing welcome benefits to cardholders in the form of vouchers of some renowned brands. Also, this card provides some exclusive value-added benefits to the customers in the form of complimentary priority pass membership, golf courses, and lessons, insurance benefits, fuel surcharge waiver, etc. Placed at a joining fee of Rs. 3,000, the following are the details of the benefits and features of the IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card –
- Exclusive deals on premium brands such as Montblanc, Vero Moda, ALDO, William Penn EazyDiner, etc to the cardholders as a welcome benefit. The cardholders will get these benefits once they have paid the joining fees of the credit card.
- You also get Luxe Gift Cards, Amazon Gift Cards, Apollo Gift Cards, etc, in addition to those mentioned above, as welcome benefits for this credit card.
- The cardholders will get 1.5 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent using this credit card.
- You will get 1.2 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent on utility bill payments, insurance premium payments, etc.
- The cardholders get access to all international and domestic lounges by paying US $27 per person per visit under the Travel Plus Program offered by the IndusInd Bank at an annual fee of Rs. 5,000,
- The cardholders will get one movie ticket free on the purchase of one movie ticket while booking the tickets through the BookMyShow website or mobile application. The cardholders can claim this offer up to a maximum of 2 times in a month and the maximum benefit under this offer is capped at Rs. 200 per ticket.
- With this credit card, the cardholders get to enjoy 4 complimentary golf games and 4 complimentary golf lessons every year. The games and lessons are capped at 1 each per quarter.
- The cardholders are also entitled to multiple insurance benefits such as Cover against lost baggage, delayed baggage, loss of passport, lost ticket, air accidental death cover, etc.
- The cardholders will get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at all fuel stations in India on transactions between Rs. 400 – Rs. 4,000.
- The points hence earned with this credit card can be redeemed for a variety of options available on the website –
|For redemption against InterMiles||100 Reward Points = 100 InterMiles|
|For redemption against Partner Airlines Vistara||100 Reward Points = 100 CV Points|
|For redemption against Cash||1 Reward Point = Rs. 0.85|
IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card
This credit card by IndusInd Bank, The IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card is a quite different credit card from the other credit cards present in the market in terms of the rewards plan that this credit card offers to its customers. The rewards that the cardholder earns with this credit card are credited to your account in the form of Saving Points. Apart from this, the cardholders get rewarded with welcome benefits, access to domestic airport lounges, complimentary priority pass membership, etc. Placed at a joining fee of Rs. 500 plus applicable taxes, this card comes with various features that are discussed in this article below –
- As a welcome benefit of this credit card, the cardholders will get gift vouchers from brands such as Bata, Vero Moda, and Eazy Diner. You will be eligible to get these vouchers once you have successfully paid the joining fee on this credit card.
- The reward structure of this credit card is quite different. Here you will be given an option to choose one out of the 4 reward plan structure on the basis of your spending pattern. Following are the details of the 4 plans –
Platinum Aura Shop Plan
|Category||Saving Points for every Rs. 100 spent|
|Departmental Stores||4 saving points|
|Books||1.5 saving points|
|Restaurant Bills||1.5 saving points|
|Consumer durables or electronic items||2 saving points|
|Other spends||0.5 saving points|
Platinum Aura Party Plan
|Category||Saving Points for every Rs. 100 spent|
|Restaurant bills||4 saving points|
|Departmental stores / Pubs / Bars||2 saving points|
|Movie tickets||1.5 saving points|
|Other spends||0.5 saving points|
- The cardholders will get a complimentary Priority Pass for themselves and the add-on cardholder. The cardholders will have to pay a usage fee of the US $27 + GST per person for every lounge visit that they make using the Priority Pass.
- The cardholders will get various insurance benefits which include an Accidental Air Death Cover of Rs. 25 Lakhs.
- With this credit card, you can also avail of IndusInd Bank’s 24×7 concierge services which include services related to Hotel/Flight Bookings, Pre-trip assistance, Entertainment & Sports bookings, and, flowers and gifts.
- The cardholders will also get a fuel surcharge waiver on transactions between Rs. 400 to Rs. 4,000 at all fuel stations in India.
- The Saving Points that the cardholders earn with this credit card can be redeemed by contacting IndusInd Bank’s phone banking number.
- The Saving Points can also be redeemed against various products and vouchers available at Indusmoments.
- For redemption purposes,
|Redemption against InterMiles||1 SP = 1 InterMile|
|Redemption against CV Points||1 SP = 0.5 CV Point|
|Redemption against Cash Credit||1 SP = Re. 0.50|
Now that we have discussed the features of both the cards individually, let us now have a quick comparison between the IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card and IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card –
|Basis||IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card||IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||
|Dining Benefits & Movie Benefits||
Both the credit cards namely IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card and IndusInd Bank Aura Credit Cards are quite decent credit cards that provide the cardholders with rewards and benefits while they continue to spend using their credit card. The IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card has been designed to target young individuals who quite frequently shop for apparel and luxury items. This card is quite suitable for those individuals who would like to enjoy travel and lifestyle benefits without paying a heavy joining fee on a credit card. This credit card provides you with complimentary Priority Pass membership and a complimentary golf game and lesson. Additionally, this card also provides you with various insurance benefits. On the other hand, the IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card is an affordable credit card designed for the ones who would like to earn more while spending more.
The reward structure is so great that the cardholders can choose a rewards plan according to their own convenience, which is the USP of this credit card. Furthermore, you also get benefits such as complimentary Priority Pass Membership, fuel surcharge waiver, 24×7 concierge services, insurance benefits, etc. The cardholders just have to pay a one-time fee of Rs. 500 on this credit card and then continue to enjoy the benefits of this credit card for a lifetime. But the customer will have to ultimately decide which card he wants to opt for after going through the rewards and benefits of the individual credit cards and also on the basis of his own needs and demands.
For any further queries related to these credit cards, feel free to ask us in the comment section below!