HDFC Bank, which has already become the country’s most popular credit card issuer, constantly intends to provide its customers with the best experiences. The bank has a wide range of co-branded credit cards in its portfolio, and two more cards are being added to the same. HDFC Bank has recently partnered with Tata Neu (an online shopping platform) to launch exclusive shopping credit cards. These cards are named HDFC Bank Tata Neu Plus Card & HDFC Bank Tata Neu Infinity Card, and the Infinity variant is the premium one. Both cards are targeted at shopping enthusiasts and offer several privileges to give them amazing experiences.
One important thing that needs to be kept in mind is that these co-branded credit cards are invite-only cards, i.e, the eligible customers will automatically get an option to apply for it in the Tata Neu app. So, in order to check your eligibility for the same, you must log in to the app and you can apply for it only if you have an option to do so. Further information is provided below in the article:
HDFC Bank TataNeu Co-Branded Credit Cards
Both the TataNeu co-branded credit cards are being issued by the HDFC Bank on Visa and RuPay card networks, both of them being their own advantages. The cardholders may get any of these variants, but there is no major difference between their features. The cards offer Neu Coins as rewards, however, the reward rates may vary. Other than this, there are a few more privileges of these cards, of which, the most important ones are mentioned below in this article:
HDFC Tata Neu Plus Credit Card
The HDFC Bank Tata NeuCard Plus is a basic card that comes with an annual membership fee of Rs. 499 (plus applicable taxes) and provides you with decent rewards and deals. The cardholders can earn up to 7% NeuCoins and these coins can be redeemed for shopping via the Tata Neu app. The following are some of its key features:
- Welcome bonus of 499 tataNeu coins.
- The cardholders will earn 7% NeuCoins on the Tata Neu app.
- 2% NeuCoins on Tata’s partner brands and 1% NeuCoins on all other spends.
- 1 NeuCoin = Re. 1.
- The cardholders get 4 complimentary domestic airport lounge access every year.
- The annual fee gets waived if the cardholder spent Rs. 1 lakh or more in the previous year.
- You may also get exciting deals on Tata brands.
- The Tata NeuCard Plus also offers a 1% fuel surcharge waiver (capped at Rs. 250 per statement cycle).
HDFC Tata Neu Infinity Credit Card
As mentioned earlier, the Tata NeuCard Infinity is a superior version of the Plus variant. It comes with an annual fee of Rs. 1,499 (plus applicable taxes) and the cardholders can get it waived off on the basis of their annual spends. This card offers up to 10% NeuCoins and various other benefits, which are as follows:
- Welcome bonus of 1,499 NeuCoins.
- The cardholders get 10% NeuCoins on the TataNeu app.
- 5% NeuCoins on Tata partner brands and 1.5% NeuCoins on all other brands (1 Neu Coin = Re. 1).
- Other than this, you can save even more via the additional deals on Tata brands.
- The NeuCard Infinity also offers 8 complimentary domestic & 4 international lounge access every year via the Priority Pass membership.
- Cardholders get an air accident cover worth Rs. 1 Crore.
- The annual fee is waived off on spending Rs. 3 lakhs or more in the previous year.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions (capped at Rs. 500 per statement cycle).
The partner brands of Tata Neu include Tata Cliq, Tata AIA, Croma, cult.fit, Big Basket, Westside, IHCL, and a few more.
How To Apply For The TataNeu Cards?
To apply for the TataNeu Card, you will first need to check whether you are eligible for the same. If you are eligible, you will get an option to apply as follows:
– Login to the TataNeu app.
– Go to the ‘Finance’ section.
– Select the ‘Credit Cards’ option.
– If you are getting an option to apply, proceed further by filling in the required details.
– Complete the verification process.
The HDFC Bank has partnered with TatNeu in order to provide its customers with even better shopping experiences. These cards can be listed among the best HDFC Bank Credit Cards in the shopping category. Both these cards are a great option for those who are loyal to Tata brands, especially those who prefer TataNeu app for online shopping. However, the benefits of these cards are not just restricted to Tata brands, but the cardholders will be getting many more additional privileges. So, if any of these cards amaze you, you must check if you are eligible for them or not and then go for it if you have the option.